Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 58. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:09:30 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

I believe in ICO rating if the rating is from 5-6 sites! And all sites have about the same score! Then I will trust the rating system for any ICO!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

There are some ICO rating is indeed accurate and some not. But I prefer the ICO who have good sales as a minimum a soft cap must be achieved and prospects for the future of the token. ICO project we repeatedly have to check that we are not wrong choosing ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
Well, it depends on many factors. The final rating depends on many factors, such as experienced team, or the vision or the product.
So if there is ICO with great product but with unknown names then they will receive low final rating.

Activity: 658
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
Somehow I believe in the ICO rating but only 70%. I noticed some ICOs have low ratings but when I studied the project it was nice and worthy to give higher ratings than it was before. I selected these ICOs that have already finished the distribution of token.
Activity: 78
June 18, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Well, I believe those ICO Ratings can be reference and can help judgment, but you should be responsible for final decisions.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
You can not exclude the possibility of buying a rating on the sites. Sites do not bear any responsibility for the future of the project, and the trust accumulated by time will not immediately disappear.

Everything is purchasable and you can count on that. This sites exist to make money not to help us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
You can not exclude the possibility of buying a rating on the sites. Sites do not bear any responsibility for the future of the project, and the trust accumulated by time will not immediately disappear.
if we already very often see fraudulent actions against the ico company, then scammers use a lot of money to attract investors' attention. Thus, they can pay to rating companies that will exhibit high ratings for their ico company.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 18, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
Activity: 122
June 18, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
In my opinion, those sites are for informational purposes only and may be used for reference! You and only you will decide how to invest. But however, those sites summarize and update information and that has a part in our success
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
June 18, 2018, 12:30:29 AM
I think a website like ICObench, ICOrating only as one of the reference factors when we will invest on a project. But we also should not be too trust in these websites. The best result is when we do our own research on the project that we will invest.

So  the ico rating website is just one of our references when we going to do deeper research on a project. That's my opinion. Btw sorry for my bad english and thanks!

I don't think ICObench and ICOrating is reliable enough to consider a coin to invest. There are a bunch of scam ICO out there that has a high ratings in different ICOfeed website but fails to verify the identity of the team.

For instance, provided the qouted post of Hellmouth42
ICO Track: 4.7/5
ICO Benchmark: 4.8/5
Holder ICO: 4.2/5

These are very good grades! Would it be possible to have the please links?

Indeed:
- I don't know "ICO track" (I know "TrackICO, but they don't know you)
- I don't know "ICO Benchmark" (I know "ICOBench", but they do not know you)
- I don't know "Holder ICO" - I know "ICO Holder", and they know you!
https://icoholder.com/en/tonal-quantum-network-21443

But, here, the result is not very convincing...the team members are "unverified".////

In conclusion, you should base your decision in your fair judgement, not in the ratings of different website.
So that if it turns out to be scam. you won't blame others who only provide information solely and not for financial advice.

Activity: 310
June 17, 2018, 07:20:51 PM
Partly yes! I'm used to base and analyze the project for its popularity! I think that no one will argue that popular projects are always faster and more likely to collect the necessary investments!
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 05:10:16 PM
The whole ICO market is rushing towards VCs and private investors getting 50-80%+ and a couple ETH max cap remaining for crowdsale. Icobench and such sites are very bad, people just buy some reviews.
Activity: 132
June 17, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
I do the analysis on my own, in any case the ICO is a risk, and I can't trust anyone when it comes to money
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
June 17, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

I think they are a good guideline but you shpuld alwys trust your own research more as it’s the only one that is manipulated. You never see behind the screen and connect all the dots.
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
June 17, 2018, 04:38:45 PM
I use that kind of sites just to see which criteria they rated and read information about the project. But amount of rating sites so high that i chose couple for me and rest just ignore
Activity: 700
June 17, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
I think about it - and I understand that the most of sites are lie, but I using ICO bench I think it the best ratings, also they ask team to pass KYC
Activity: 144
June 17, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
I do not trust the ICO ratings and conduct the research of projects myself. think that on such sites all purchased.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
Well yeah I somehow believe in ico rating because some professionals will have to analyze the ico based on their own understanding and that can help you in analyzing it to your own understanding
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 17, 2018, 04:31:23 PM
Some of the sites there is a rating of ICO is not true. And they make research from sources which we don't know. So I am not convinced by them. I prefer to see ICO from a trusted source and we can do an analysis to ascertain the truth.
I only use the ICO review pages for reference and do not over-rely on these reviews because I believe that ICO projects can fully use this evaluation website to PR for their projects. Most of the projects that I invested in by myself analyzed and decided to invest.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
June 17, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
I don't fully believe with the ratings because there are many high rating ICOs out there however they didn't sold out and some not reach the soft cap, in other side the other ICOs with average rating actually sold out.
So i think it's all about the quality of project affects the sale.
Pages:
Jump to: