Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 57. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
June 18, 2018, 04:09:16 PM
This is a great question to think about, because rating websites create a community opinion and help projects to grow faster. It is better to use this sites in informational aims. Make your own research before any investment!
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
It depends to the situation for me, maybe I can compare my own research from the ICO ratings then I can make it as basis on my decisions that im going to make. Also, not all ICO ratings is legit because we never know it just a part of their plan to control the ICO ratings that we were looking at.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
Not anymore I don't believe in ICO ratings because some of them paid to rate ICO if they want to perfect rate then they should pay high for that, it's already fixed rate what if you invested a scam ICO with high rating in website that big loss for you so better to research by yourself.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
 I do not really know that because I did not read icoratings and icobench looking for some ico's because I don't think that they provide ico it will legit and successful so I really appreciated their beliefs to those ico that really matter but I don't really base my expectations to those site.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
Each of us can make mistakes and also ICO Ratings can make mistakes. But in General, these Ratings bring a lot of benefits because they help to choose from hundreds of new ICO only a few of the most worthy and thus save time. Of course, you should not completely rely on someone else's opinion, but take into account the rating is necessary.
Activity: 2
June 19, 2018, 12:08:06 AM
Truly, I trust in some ICO rating . There is a notable technique for ICO contributing: do your own examination. In the earlier year once I've been requested to help one ICO to send some messages to various ICO related sites (counting postings) and I've found that an entirely enormous piece of the ICO evaluations are expect installments to get your undertaking recorded on their site. That comes especialy about the neighborhood sites. The mail nesson was that ICO appraisals can never be 100% trusted. Ofcourse they may demonstrate the grneral buildup around the coin however you ought to dependably make your own particular research.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 12:04:38 AM
I donot believe in any rating sites and never to let my decision just becUse of this ratings. I do rating of an ICO by myself, more reliabke because you have the power to find information that suits to your taste. I guess some or all ICO get paid and rait them as high. The higher you paid the higher rate you will get.
Activity: 574
June 19, 2018, 12:01:51 AM
It's really depends on ICO
You need to look through its history, the backup, plans for future (esp. for not far future)
You need to make some kind of analysis to understand should you believe in it not
Activity: 67
June 18, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
I have seen a thread here exposing the game behind ICO rating sites. ICO's just pays the right amount of money to get a good review about their ICO. What I think is this sites are corrupted and can't be trusted with their feedback. There's a new upcoming ICO review platform that will fix this, www.menlo.one their guild system is what amaze me, it will prevent the fraud and corruption within ICO space.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 11:40:35 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

Not that much, but they are really useful if you wanna have some sort of confirmation before entering or joining a certain bounty campaign issued by that company to avoid waste of time doing scam bounties. I know that ico rating sites can be manipulated that's why i only wanna use it as a 2nd confirmation.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 11:37:04 PM
In the fact that ICO ratings never guarantee that they can succeed and achieve softcap, of course this makes me never use ICO rating as a reference to invest, I prefer to know and believe from more independent references such as discussion forums.
Activity: 340
June 18, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
ICO ratings is a good reference but it is not very reliable because you can pay for it to be included in their list. Doing your own research  is still the best way to check an ICO if it is worth to invest or not.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
June 18, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
It depends on where the ico rating is from. A lot of ico rating site make money by 'selling' their rating. In such cases, ico has to give them money to improve the rating. Hence, these rating are very bias and not reliable.
copper member
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 11:28:10 PM
When choosing ICO, I also pay attention to the team, the list of sponsors and advisors, number of followers on Twitter and telegram.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 18, 2018, 11:25:49 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

If the website giving ICO rating is reputable, then I believe in it. There are many available website that are rating the ICOs and even recommend good ones. When I choose an ICO< i lok first in the ICO rating website like icobench and others to see if they are legit or not.
Activity: 88
June 18, 2018, 11:23:26 PM
I think it is necessary to consider ICO rating, which can provide a lot of help. However, ICO ratings may be rated by those who pay for them. ICO's ratings give you a general idea, but I believe the best way to understand whether ICO is worth it is to do your own independent research.
Activity: 121
June 18, 2018, 11:21:24 PM
The ICO rating sites are nearly worthless. I have seen scams that were easily detectable being given positive reviews by 7 ICO rating sites. You should only trust your own due diligence.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
I trust several ICO rating sites, such as ICObench and ICOdrops. Their ratings are often true. I also study opinions on the project on the forum.
Activity: 97
June 18, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
Well sometimes these ICO ratings sometimes are a good source of information about ICOs , putting total trust in them however is a risky affair especially when making investment decisions, use them only as a source of knowledge, and as an investment advice, some of the people coming up with the ratings are influencers only hopping to get more people on board
Activity: 137
June 18, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Recent revelation has revealed and pointed to the fact that these ico ratings website ain't reliable and cannot be trusted. Some ratings are bought. Doing your due diligence is still key then you can just use this rating websites to support your research as your final conclusion.
Pages:
Jump to: