Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 55. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:04:08 AM
Not really, I don't think we should trust the sites and make a decision based on them . You should always be based only on your beliefs
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
June 21, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
Don't blindly believe on ICO rating site only. It is your money, so you should invest it wisely. Many of the rating sites are scams which give rating for money. Always do your own research before investing even a penny in any icos. I have recently read an article regarding icobench stating how they give rating based on money. Its pretty sad that how people blindly believe these sites and invest.
Activity: 273
June 21, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
I trust only one site, Icodrop is the best in my opinion . Many times relied on the ratings of icodrop and never let me down
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 21, 2018, 12:40:16 AM
Between sure and not because several times I found ICO ratting exact and some times also mishit. I think the ICO ratting that is on some famous sites is not 100% correct. So we need to check it first before joining the ICO.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 12:30:47 AM
Personally, I do not believe in ICO ratings, this is not an indicator of the quality of ICO, I also think that many ratings simply take money for a good evaluation of the project, I believe they should not be trusted
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 21, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
Of course I believe. That a portal, it is not possible to provide news or information manipulation. Anyway I made the ICO's rating as one of the criteria in selecting projects ICO which is nice. And still never disappoint until today. So I think the information in the ICO's rating is correct.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 12:22:42 AM
I do not really trust the ratings of ICO projects, but sometimes I use them, as it is still interesting to know what people think about this. All projects are better to analyze yourself.
Activity: 86
June 21, 2018, 12:19:38 AM
As my opinion, ICO Ratings is the way to check or used as guides only whether if it is High or Low ratings but definitely we must do an own research regarding ICO's project that we want to know more about it. Other saying, the highest rating will become a successful project but its only their opinion. Once do a research, just study and analyze it.
Activity: 120
June 21, 2018, 12:18:34 AM
For this I chose the ICO does not pass through the ICO rating, I always choose manually and according to my knowledge of the ICO project. But for ICO rating I feel is also very helpful to us and we have to be careful because not all ICO rating is correct. There are some projects which we check in ICO's rating was very good but in reality, the ICO is not successful.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
there is nothing wrong with ICO rantings, enough help me to see the ICO summary and after seeing the review I usually just go to his website to find out more. so quite helpful.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 12:12:23 AM
In my opinion i believe ICO rating, but not almost, i think ICO rating on some famous website is the good information for us to focus on and decide to invest ICO or not. And i always find information from the other famous person, they have more experience, they can help us to success. Thank you
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 21, 2018, 12:11:42 AM
I don't believe at all for their ICO ratings or something like that because ICO pays them to promote and introduce their project. It will become not objective in their ratings.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 12:08:39 AM
Yes i believe in ICO ratings sites, maybe there are some bad rating sites also but we can't neglect those who has done rating with genuine method and provide service honestly
June 20, 2018, 11:59:07 PM
today we are nt being scammed by most of the icos the only reason is we have capable ico rating which we can trust i mostly follow this website icorating.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
June 20, 2018, 11:55:07 PM
As an investor, i don't take these ratings too much into consideration. As a bounty, i look at the whole score con/pro
ICObench is useful if the advisor/ the person who gives the rating, is saying his piece of mind, then one can easily see the flaws, because he points them out for everybody, and these together, would have a higher magnitude in large scale. Then, i look at other sites as well. I seen formidable ICOs with hype, high ratings and all, get on idex, and sadly, remain on idex... Not a pleasant thing in bear markets such as these.
Activity: 195
June 20, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
Most ICO ratings are not always a true reflection of what is actually on the ground. Most of them are sponsored by the devs of these projects and are paid for. Although there are genuine sites that do ico ratings with external influence, these ones are very few. Ico rating can also be carried out by bounty hunters.
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
so far i still believe in ico rating sites, whether it's ico bench or other ico rating,their reference is very useful for information and measuring tools ico success,
Activity: 552
June 20, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
The best way I see to invest in ICO is by reaching yourself so as to confirm which to invest on, the site can bring you series of ICO to invest in but will never tell you which is the best to invest in.
June 20, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
some ICO's rating websites are good, but some are very bad and rating by paid so we can not believe all ICO rating websites, I think if you are going to invest in any ICO first you should check the project website,read roadmap,white paper, team behind the project, active in social medias and these all are ok then check the rating website if there is good rating then you can invest. I don't believe all rating ICO website,
Activity: 89
June 20, 2018, 03:30:08 PM
ico rating is for reference only. I do not completely trust it. It can only be partially based on theory. But the reality is quite different. The sale of other ico will depend on the intent of the investor

Agreed. Often I meet such projects that do not even have time to open to receive full funding for a couple of days. Here's how to make a rating... There's people setting there and judging on their own, you can also sit and judge on your own.
Pages:
Jump to: