Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 61. (Read 6918 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
I do not 100% believe it, maybe just as an additional reference only, because the ratings they provide are not all independent
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
June 15, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
ICO RATING IS VERY IMPORTANT! But not all icos need the good ratings and be a successful.Sometimes ICo ratings is just a whitelies Sad covering all the error and make lot of propaganda.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 01:54:18 PM
i know, so many ICO fail now.
Im not understand too how the ICO can fail.
Activity: 40
June 15, 2018, 06:53:42 AM
Well i check ico rating but I don't use it as the sole yardstick for my decision. Some of these rating sites are not true and fair.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 15, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
I do not believe it's better to double-check everything yourself, it's your money! To make it is not difficult enough to read about the team whether they are real people, whether there is a working product. If you have any doubts, it's better not to take risks
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 15, 2018, 06:36:27 AM
As a personally not too believe. because maybe some ico rating will rate you if you pay them.
so, ico rating is not my standard to invest on ico. usually i see their detail on website or the whitepaper.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
June 15, 2018, 06:34:17 AM
It is good criteria red ICO  ratings but then the most important thing is to do own research about the company,product and team and of course try to read in all shadows the white paper.It is a  really important mix this combination.
I have the opinion that the red rating is put by unscrupulous surveyors in order to get money from project owners to change the rating to more positive, especially at those moments when the project is completely new and about it is still unknown. So, you need to pay attention to the ratings, but do not make any final decisions on them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
I do not believe in these ICO ratings. I will only use the rating of these websites as a reference for my investment! I think investment is a very important thing and I need to be cautious!
Activity: 187
June 15, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
The ratings and feedback that they are showing to people are very useful and in fact most of the times i grabbed their advises. Our decision will be the final answer at the of the day.
Activity: 99
June 15, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
I hope you always think of your decision when you follow the ICO project that you can from the ICO site rating. because now not all sites rating can be believed. You still have to do a check on the website, social media and the participants join the ICO.
Activity: 141
June 14, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
The rating might be helpful so that we can find the project is real, the team, project scope, future plan are clear and it is not a scam which steels your money and suddenly disappear.
Activity: 73
June 14, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
I think just like any platform there can be and is manipulation/hype/paid promotion etc. as in any market to make their product/ offering as attractive as possible to potential investors.

You always need to rely mainly on your own research, but you can usually gauge how legit a project's scores are by your own criticism and also how large and consistent their overall online presence is.

You need to remain cautious and critical, but you really can spot the gems from the rubbish if you put the time in to do some good research yourself.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 05:08:16 PM
"Rating" actually not most trustable source but not less important.It is a way to find good ico. So It can help only.But you can't sure if rating is high it will a sure successful ico.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
I find such sites absolutely useless. Their assessment does not affect the success of the ICO and as history shows, it is often erroneous.
Most likely they are mistaken for the reward.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
Yes I believe in the rating by some ICO rating websites like Icodrop and ICObench. Those two websites have reputable experts in the crypto world that will do research on all the ICO before they give it rating. Most of the time their rating is not 100% sure but their rating do achieve 80-90% sometimes.
Activity: 86
June 14, 2018, 04:56:46 PM
It is good criteria red ICO  ratings but then the most important thing is to do own research about the company,product and team and of course try to read in all shadows the white paper.It is a  really important mix this combination.
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 04:50:14 PM
I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!

to tell the truth, I have never heard about these websites. But I always use Icodrops.com, i like it a lot, it has all the necessary information + the rating of projects. they also have telegram channel, which is even more convenient to read.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 04:48:41 PM
To trust or not to trust, I believe this is the business of everyone personally. But first of all, I consider it necessary to personally approach each ISO and disassemble its significance, for the social community or the individuality of the product against the background of the market.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 04:40:36 PM
I do not really trust the rating of sites, but I believe the live rating of the participants more. Good reviews, high attendance and positive reviews about the company.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
I still believe in ICO ratings, because that's the only way to see a good coin or not. But my friend said, do not judge coins from ICO ratings
Pages:
Jump to: