Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 17. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 27, 2018, 03:37:03 PM
of course I believe with Ripple, because only Ripple can beat Ethereum and have a great opportunity to replace Ethereum, so I believe that Ripple will become the best cryptocurrency in the future, so if Ripple has become the best cryptocurrency then I'm sure the price is definitely will increase very high (300% or more from the current price).
Activity: 504
October 27, 2018, 03:34:54 PM
This project has been among the top three most successful cryptocurrency market projects for a very long time. Therefore, I am sure that he has the best prospects. This year he even managed to become number two on the list for a while.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 27, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
I think because this is the only project that now has a real partnership with world banks, so this shit should grow.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
October 27, 2018, 03:32:02 PM
I personally rarely monitor ripple movements but some of my friends have more interest in investing in it. ripple has to have high trust for its enthusiasts and if you can be careful in investing such as ripple, it can be used as an altcoin that has the potential to be invested
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 03:28:47 PM
Im always believe to ripple coin that it will increase the price like highest hunreds dollars after few months.

Hundreds dollars per XRP? After few months?

Don't know if it is a joke or somebody don't know how to make a logical price speculation of an asset.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 27, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Im always believe to ripple coin that it will increase the price like highest hunreds dollars after few months. I sold my other ripple who I bought very cheap and once price increase I cry but after that I bought again ripple and I still waiting for the ripple to increase again so I can earn more money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 03:18:38 PM
Yes, I do.  Ripple is pretty good coin, for the long-term I am pretty bullish about it, but as for any other crypto out there,we need a bullrun - and during that Ripple can be one of the biggest gainers from TOP10.
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
The coin ripple in my view is quite potential with its police and support system so that it can be ranked 3rd in marketcurrency. in the past month we were surprised by the rise in ripple that was able to compete with Ethreum's more popular position. in 2017 the ripple was very dominant, but this year the market cycle became unstable.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 27, 2018, 02:00:59 PM
For centralization i think somehow they're. And as you said it could be the reason why banks and other institutions are interested. Nevertheless they're still part of the crypto community and so i do see the potential in them. I trust they can do something good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 27, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
Despite the fact that the Ripple is a centralized asset, this doesn't negate the fact that it is an excellent investment. I bought a ripple for 1 cent, and six months ago it cost $ 3, it is a profitable investment and brought me good money.  Roll Eyes And you can more or less confidently say that the ripple project is not for one day, so it is quite possible to invest a small amount for the long term. I believe it's right decision.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
From my own point of view, I think the ripple is a good coin that has a great potential. It's a very good and promising one that will take it ground fully when the market is back to place.

Ripple is a good coin.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
I am very confident and XRP, a token I have invested a lot in it. None of the projects have been applied to the real world like XRP. If Crypto is applied in real practice, XRP will be the first token for this trend. Some banks now use XRP for their own blockchain network and are very pleased. I believe in XRP.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
Ripple has good partnerships and lots of people like it even it is centralized. I am not very much interested with ripple. But ripple may be able to stay its place for some time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

It is still part of the crypto space then we should try to believe in it. And it would be still good since there is a huge team behind it.

Ripple is not a werewolf, it does exist for real and we do not need to believe in it))) And to be serious, Ripple is not my favourite coin, but it has a huge audience of people who support it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
Nope never trusted the coin and its starting ICO's were also phishy and the price is very very low as of now. And i think that the coin might die soon also most of my friends are holding this coin idk why tho
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 27, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
More than believing I trust that they are ambitious enough to carry out that project, of course, I'm also looking forward because I know that what they are doing does not please many people and is a really big project, so you have to be patient and hope everything goes well in 2 years or 3, because that is a long-term alt.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
October 27, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
Because the bank, Everyone here knows that it is a shitcoin and not a cryptocurrency but with its growth coming from the banks. It is always a good investment option
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 27, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

It is still part of the crypto space then we should try to believe in it. And it would be still good since there is a huge team behind it.
Activity: 266
October 27, 2018, 11:12:59 AM
I think Ripple is a pretty strong project and especially because banks have interest about it many investors have trust in Ripple. That is why it runs so good and this year even might beat ethereum at it's 2nd position for short time investments.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 26, 2018, 07:09:29 PM
IMO, XRP is crypto can be said is enormous potential in the market after the BTC and ETH. In 2018, the market cap of XRP overtook ETH because the exchange rate increased to more than 70%. So I have always believed that XRP will pass ETH by 2019 because XRP's technology is being used extensively in big banks.
Pages:
Jump to: