Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 3. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 13, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
Haven is a very good stable coin although I don't own any at the moment ,I find stable coins to be useful for moving large quantity of money while keeping the value stable or trading on exchanges ,I believe in the usability of stablecoins  they are very good for trading
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
The current stable currency is not perfect, but I can only believe it. Stability is the least volatile coin. It is very important for the cryptocurrency market to stabilize the currency. When the stable currency matures, the cryptocurrency market will become mature.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 12:11:42 AM
The most stable coin was created to mimic the use of Bitcoin. Although they are more suitable for payment, their team did not work hard. These stable coins don't even buy chocolate in life!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 13, 2018, 12:09:42 AM
Stable coins are not really useful for investment but just as a trading pair with other coins as an alternative to fiat currency. Tether has been into multiple controversies in the past so holding large amounts of any such stable coin is not risk free.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 12:05:20 AM
To me it has really interested me to have a stable Coin because to me it really don't make any sense to me that much other than if I want to maintain my portfolio from dumping
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
November 13, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
Every coin has different characteristics in increasing the value of the coin. I believe in some coins that are able to increase stably and consistently like ETH, Dogecoin, and EOS. Some coins such as BTC have characteristics of improvement that are carried out significantly and in a time that cannot be predicted with certainty. For now, I prefer to stay and wait for the market to recover to be in a stable condition. So that it can have wider opportunities to generate profits.
Activity: 2
November 13, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

in the world of crypto, theres no such things as stable, every altcoins in the crypto market is volatile
copper member
Activity: 266
November 12, 2018, 11:59:49 PM
I think that people who trades a lot is grateful for stablecoins.
I personally do not need them, but many other people do.
So i do not believe in them, but they are certainly an integral part of the crypto world.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 11:49:56 PM
Stablecoins was best investments in 2018 ))
Imagine what you invest all your moneys into usdt on january 2018, this is the function of stable coins, staing in it while bear market
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 12, 2018, 11:42:21 PM
Currently, in stablecoins, only Tether (USDT) is the most trusted in the cryptocurrency market because of its stability. I often exchange cryptos to USDT if the market falls in exchange rates to avoid losses too much. And the unique thing is that USDT is supported by the price of the dollar.

As I see, it does not even change its price. What is the reason that you have chosen this currency? There are many good altcoins, which deserve your attention. Pick, for instance, Cardano, TRON, and Credits. Also Eidoo.
Activity: 97
November 12, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
I use stablecoins, but I try not to keep money in them for a long time. Because not one coin did not pass due financial monitoring and not one team did not confirm the presence of the necessary amount of fiat in their accounts in banks.
Well, that's what you get when you invest in an unregulated coin. If you had invested in a SEC compliant coin or token, the company would have to prove everything.

That's why the future lies in regulated stable coins... https://www.startengine.com/monetran-llc
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
In my opinion, if there is stablecoins it shouldn't affected by the condition of the market but still the crypto is in good price if the market is green and bad when its in red days.
Activity: 162
November 12, 2018, 11:57:46 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
Yes I do believe in stable coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. They are really great for profitability and investments. They shall go high very soon and they are stable.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
November 12, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
Stable coins like USDT, TrueUSD etc are not decentralized cryptocurrencies. They are useful in speculative trading but hold them is the worst idea. Their stability is a fake and their binding to fiat currency make them less trust. Indeed what active\investment is real stable?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
November 12, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
stable coin will help us a stable price, and we can hold them as dollar digital.
i think the stable coin wil a good coin, but i do not hold them, because i like the other coin, they can help me get more price with trading in some exchanges
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
I still think that there will be no stability in cryptocurrencies and therefore there are so many people on the market who still try to make money on difference and volatility, I am sure that this is still a big loophole for us.
Activity: 1078
November 12, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
I think stablecoin is a good option for exchanges are not allowed to use USD pairs, but generally I trade to USD instead of USDT or TUSD. A recent dump of USDT showed that stablecoins prices are not stable at all, so it is much safer just to hold USD.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 12, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I do not invest my money in such coins. I am in this market to earn. Stablecoins will not allow this. But sometimes I can sell bitcoin and buy USDT for a short time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
I never put my money into a stable coin. It's really stupid. How can you get profit if its price never change? Instead of investing in a stable coin, I think it will be better to put our money in a bank.
Activity: 140
November 12, 2018, 11:00:13 AM
I use stablecoins, but I try not to keep money in them for a long time. Because not one coin did not pass due financial monitoring and not one team did not confirm the presence of the necessary amount of fiat in their accounts in banks.
Pages:
Jump to: