Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 4. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
I just heard this type of coin, if the coin can be stable it will probably be able to beat Bitcoin and other altcoins.
But for a trader, a stable coin will not make a profit. because for a trader the instability in the coin is an opportunity to make a profit.
But if there is a coin that can be stable then the coin can be used as a currency to become a transaction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
Why i should not believe? The only thing that is needed is the fair reports about their financial statement. That`s why i dont like tether and look for something else
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
I do not believe in the possibility of the emergence of any stable coins in the modern crypto market. After all, they simply will not bring income to their customers and investors. Therefore, they will not be able to attract the necessary resources for development. Therefore, frequent and large price fluctuations will be quite normal for the modern crypto market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
I think that stablecoin is quite capable of becoming a replacement for simple fiat money, and at the same time in every country to become a national currency!
Activity: 504
November 12, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
I like Tether (USDT) and TrueUSD (TUSD), when all crypto currency flows during the collapse began to lose capitalization volumes, “stable crypto currencies” were able to rise.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
Until whenever there is no stable coin, even bitcoin which is number # 1 with a marketcap of more than 50% has not been stable, the interesting thing from crypto is precisely because of unstable prices that have the opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 319
November 12, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
I believe in them, but I can not decide yet. This is too new for the market and I'm not sure yet that such coins can ever come in handy. They do not make money, and now I use cryptocurrency mainly for this
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 12, 2018, 07:07:35 AM

stable coins has a vital importance in the market of cryptos for crucial reasons. As we all know, stable coins have very low volatility in comparison with other cryptos. Moreover, these stable coins could be used in all over the world as an international currency especially in the countries that has an inconstant financial system.

Activity: 793
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 03:54:58 AM
I do not believe in third parties and especially in cryptocurrencies. And if you buy stablecoin, you have to believe that it is really backed by real american dollars.
Activity: 308
November 12, 2018, 03:51:17 AM
The concept of stablecoins is really great and intended to be like a common exchange currency in a next level or smart money. Other coins is like smart shares, smart utility tokens and smart treasures.
And of course some smart scams.
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2018, 03:24:18 AM
Yeah I kind of liked and believed in stable coins. Specially in usdt or tether. But what happens recently I lost my believe from them. I think stable coins are pretty much useful. For who those trade always it's fine for them. When market is dumped, stable coins save us. It's  very useful to have some stable coin in exchange if that exchange not have any use or any fiat pair And most of the big exchange don't have that features . Those who have fiat pair like USD or eur they don't have much coin to choose. That's why I think stable coins are good for this ecosystem. But be careful and don't transfer all your portfolio to a single stable coin.Cause after usdt news all exchange have more that one stable coin listed.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 02:58:42 AM
Only the current stable currency can be believed before the best stable currency does not appear. The future may be better, but they will exist at the same time. Stabilizing coins require government support to achieve success. Otherwise they will not exceed the USDT.
Activity: 131
November 12, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
I very much doubt the necessity of such a stable number of coins, just a Tether, but with a fully transparent statistics. Much easier to everyone, and then soon go the news that some stable coin will be a Scam, and again the whole market will go down.
Activity: 344
November 12, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
At present, the stable currency is still not very mature, but it still has very important value relative to the fluctuation of the market. More stable coins will appear in the future, but these stable coins need to pass the test of time.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
In the past i believed in stablecoin, Tether very much because as its name, its price was always stable at $1. I exchange my crypto to Tether when i'm away from my laptop or when market dump. Now, after many dramas of stablecoins, i no longer believe in them. The vision of stablecoin is very good, but the institution behind it is not good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
November 12, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
In principle, quite a good option for long-term investments, but there are many nuances, if you need to invest in long-term storage, this is exactly what you need, but if you want to make a good profit, then these tokens do not fit you because you cannot do them The profit, the essence of these tokens is that the project itself supports the token rate without allowing it to fall and stay at the level set. prices
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2018, 01:35:57 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Stable coins aren't that bad for sure. Fiat.Havven is my choice,i hope it gains better acceptance.

Havven, DGX, DAI are all cool but I give DAI the advantage due to the way it's generated...and remember, it's not about the stablecoins per se, it's more about how they are utilized to help us decrease the volatility of the utility tokens, I anticipate that the use of stablecoins in projects like for example MARKET Protocol or something of that kind is the true formula to achieve this.
in my opinion DAI is indeed a fairly stable coin, but in the crypto world nothing can be consistently stable, because its absolute nature is there to fluctuate, and from there we can also get profits, when the fluctuations rise up
the stable was able to produce many more advantages which makes coins desired coin into a stable. Since the development of unstable coin is awake and able to generate more profits in the future. so bring advantage by having coins are valuable, stable.
Activity: 574
November 12, 2018, 01:17:53 AM
They all have a future, moreover, they will show themselves more later. But it will not always be like that, my opinion, the time for the crypto market will be completely different, to say that there is no point in changing, but many will disappear, maybe until that time there will be new, more advanced ones.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 01:10:51 AM
Stablecoins are getting more and more important and i think they make a lot easier.
While you can certainly not make any profit with them, you can use them if the normal crypto currencys fall in price.
Activity: 392
November 12, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
I believe in stabelcoin because of the superiority it has, of course this will be a separate point for Stabelcoin, hopefully in the future it will develop better
Pages:
Jump to: