Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 8. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 04:25:59 AM
Government is a necessary evil. Either you believe it or no, you have to live with it. But, at times Government are good. Just dont think much and live life.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 04:23:13 AM
i don't believe in our government because first i don't trust in social security everywhere have they kill innocent people. they abusing they power in the government.

Yes it is difficult to believe in the government because everyone has their own interests of power and agenda but there are some who are sincere to their servce,but i believed that the government is given to protect the law and order for the safety of everyon.
Activity: 116
January 27, 2018, 04:07:24 AM
If you will ask me if I believe in our Government, there is equal, I know that many project of Government are truly on going in our country so that's amaze me, but in the other side there is a negative impact of it.
because some of our Government that has power are corrupts. so for me I believe at the same not.  
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
Governments have an important job to do, but many dont do very well. They work to help the rich to get richer and give too much to the poor. My country has an airfroce but no airplanes. Much lol
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
January 27, 2018, 02:37:52 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

Most of the issue, we are sure of it and half of it are also under their control. I cannot tell which is true and which is not. The only thing people know is that the government manipulates and filters what media should air on television. They are trying their best to make it look like the country is in the best shape.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

We need to believe still into our government, even we knew that there are corrupt officials who's in the position. Because  I believed that each nation will not be in progress if all officials if all officials are corrupts, but why they are many countries developed their economy and technology? Meaning there are some who's in the position who is doing well well for the sake of their countrymen.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
HodL!
January 26, 2018, 11:29:56 PM
In the USA? No way and almost never, at least within recent times of the last few decades. Most politicians in this country are corrupt and they only think about getting wealthier and taking care of their own families. They have access to inside information which they use to profit in the stock market.

When large banks fail, they get bailed out with taxpayer money, like in 2008/09. It's a joke...
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 11:12:31 PM
I don't trust my government.

There is a bunch of corrupt bastards in the government who are taking everything they like and not even giving back.
Activity: 107
January 26, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
I believe in the leaders of my country. Sadly, some of them are not worthy of trust and are in office for their personal gains... It's something that has been going on for generations and has never been solved.
Activity: 25
January 26, 2018, 08:26:56 AM
Yes. I really believe in our present government. Our President had done tremendous thing. That our past government did not do. Our economy is growing.
Activity: 81
January 26, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
yes because I know that they also believe on us
Activity: 49
January 26, 2018, 08:16:23 AM
It's strange but people here have stopped caring about who's government there is and what they are doing. I bet majority of people won't know the name of prime-minister.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
January 26, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
Whether they do not tell the truth, as long as they are trying to fix our country's problem. And I do not care. Sometimes, it is better not to tell the truth in public to avoid panic to some people. Because some people are just overreacting and accused you into something they do not have proof.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
I think it is probably a fact that every government in every country hides some information from their citizens and does not always act in their best interests. However I would rather have a government who does that but still manages to accomplish many things than live in a world of anarchy.
Activity: 144
January 26, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
Yes i really believe in government and their doings, but sometime in some instance and cases i cant understand why other official member of government become selfish when money is involve, they try to take it even though it is not for them so the country is no progress and change.
Activity: 168
January 26, 2018, 01:34:17 AM
I really don't believe in my government. Most governments around the world are not honest with their people.

In fact, they are the most corrupt people, hiding a lot of things.
Activity: 6
January 25, 2018, 11:08:56 PM
yes' i do believe in my government. As a citizen of my country it is my duty to protect my country, love my country and the government where i live. if not who would be the one who take look and believe with it. do you think alien or foreign people will believe if we the citizen doesn't have trust and concern to our nation and to our government itself.
Activity: 75
January 25, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
No. Thay disappointed many times, give promises thay don't fulfill. Only doing something right before elections. So many young people are leaving it can't be good.
Activity: 61
January 25, 2018, 06:42:38 AM
Couple of years ago our country was democratic ,but now our country going in the path of right wing ,nothing is transparent none knows what is going on
Activity: 49
January 25, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
Not at all. Since this government took power, my country seems to have entered some 30 years ago. Even if my country is a democratic one, it seems that we have returned to communism. A corrupt country where the government gives laws for it and not for the sake of leading the country for good.
Pages:
Jump to: