Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 7. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
I don’t believe in our government. I don’t think that our government is giving priority to people’s interests. They all care about their own interests. If the people’s interests conflict with the government’s interests, they are the first to protect themselves. Power, even if it will hurt your interests, so I do not believe that there is an unselfish government.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 01:35:49 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

Actually, they don't have to tell the truth about the state of my country because the  national news summarizes everything. What the government tells are just lies to make it look okay even if it isn't.
Activity: 64
March 08, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
Believe in my government?! Definitely not me. The truth is not told to the people. My government had been in power since forever. Preferential treatment, no transparency, corruption etc makes the country with little progress compared to others.
Activity: 48
March 08, 2018, 12:20:36 AM
Totally not at all. The people inside it  are the only people who take benefits on the government system. The justice only works for them. They abuse their power and manipulate on what's really happening.
Activity: 294
March 07, 2018, 10:51:51 PM
I do not believe my government because they are not elected by the peoples,they destroy the democracy, they kill innocent peoples. I heat them mostly.
Activity: 154
March 07, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
I believe in my government now because there are lot of positive changes in my country and i am glad that it was happening rigjt now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 07:46:18 AM
I do vote my president, i trust and believe in His capabilities and with his judgement for He is a Lawyer it has a Great impact for as a I know he could rationalize almost anything.
Activity: 41
March 07, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users
Activity: 43
March 07, 2018, 06:14:11 AM
Trust is a wide word to be describe. 
So, for me trusting your government should not give 100% because you might be disappointed in the end.

Most of the government now shows concerns to their citizens,  but then in reality,  at the back of those sweetly words, you will find out that most of them in the government are reasons why most of the people suffer. 
That is why trusting our goverment is less thing to think of. 
Activity: 24
March 07, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
basically I do not trust 100%
The government is only kind before of the election, after that they forget the promise.
so I dont trust the government, because the government only thinks about money not the people..
maybe. hehe
I truly trust your idea about the government that even small town or small society they are very kind to you before election they give you what need in your town just to win. After election  they dont no you. They forgot their promise. I dont trust the government. there some who works religiously.
Activity: 39
March 05, 2018, 05:14:37 AM
Nope, a group of people governing people of country , telling lies and taking advantage is nothing but a crap .
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
March 05, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

I'd really like to believe that the government is really telling us the truth about our country's condition. Then again what i want isn't exactly what is happening. Almost all governments lie about the state of their nation to calm down their constituents, to manipulate the market and others that i simply don't care about anymore. Going back to the question, i don't believe that the government is actually telling me the truth. Simply because corruption is very much rampant that it doesn't need asking anymore.
Activity: 476
March 05, 2018, 01:40:19 AM
The government that I have in my country right now is somehow believable but I still know and I feel that they are still hiding something because they always try to divert a national issue and not answering directly.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

I have always been proud of being a Filipino and I dearly love my country. Yes I do believe in our preaident, but the people surounding him, I am not so sure.
Activity: 121
February 17, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
It is not funny to argue for our country. I think our government is one of the bigger scams. Really high corruption, most institutions work poor, money in the pockets of fat politicans who spent more time outside the country than inside.

Government has a big function to our society because they are the rules in that environment but now some of them are use there position for their own good thats why some of us did not believe to our government.
Activity: 280
February 17, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
i am not believe in our government ...now a days all the rules and the system of our country go to the hell for this reason murder terrorist corruption will increase our country rapidly ..so i think our government was fail to lead our country
Activity: 25
February 17, 2018, 03:50:22 AM
Yes I believe in the government, government is the one who give us the free education to achieve our future and government also , to give us the work , . Government is the one who help us , it's not just in our , education , for work , it is also in our country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 02:46:19 PM
To be honest i don't believe in my goverment and not only my.. Almost everywhere people can't stop beeing selfish and greedy they are devouring money and it's terrible.
Activity: 315
January 27, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
believe it or not we told our Government that depends on you
each shipwreck where you judge your Government. There is nothing wrong
We trust our Government
Activity: 27
January 27, 2018, 05:42:56 AM
It actually depends on how the government rule the country but it's better off to tell the truth about what's wrong with country, people may help the government as well.
Pages:
Jump to: