Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 9. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 06:24:58 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
Here in our country, we vote for our government (democratic government), and since I'm part of the voting, I have no choice but to believe in who I voted. All governments are corrupt. There may have been problems and conflicts caused by the government, but as a citizen, we should correct their mistakes and remember our citizen rights.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
Yes I beleive, but much less now than before. A truly responsible citizen like me listens carefully and dispassionately analyzes what  is being told by both those in Government and those in opposition, then acts in accordance with the most rational conclusion as to what the truth is. This is very difficult, and, sadly, there is very little of it actually done.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
January 25, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
No truth is told by any government because if truth is told, the government will fall as others will take advantage of the messy situation by lying that they can make it better and worse people will believe them! People are in a state of matrix (the movie) where they want to believe they are happy and their lives have improved compared to the year before and the governments want to perpetuate this thinking, simply because there is no way they will want to lose power Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
January 25, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

I believe the government is a joke. The government is increasingly corrupt and fragmented.
Activity: 42
January 24, 2018, 11:54:34 PM
Yes I believe in my government, with the president at present he is transparent with his plans for the country. He is more on eliminating crimes that's why I believe in my government.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Macho Gwapito ako!
January 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

i dont believe in our country's government. because our laws is manipulated by corrupt officials in the government. our judicial system here is swayed by money. people who is poor dont have capability to protect themselves to the laws while rich people can pay to the officials of the government in order to protect themselves even they are the criminals that need to be imprison. justice here is blind.. and not equal. i hope one day this system will change. those who have power always abuse their power in order for them to have more money and to retain their positons.
Activity: 148
January 24, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
Yes.I believe in my goverment because it is better than the past administration. They have many changes in the government. They many projects and law they pass that benefit the ordinary people.
Activity: 73
January 24, 2018, 08:36:26 PM
I do not believe in government in my country. where much of the hypocrisy, which he said in the name of the interests of the people but the policy of suffocating. electricity rates rise, gasoline prices rise, prices of basic commodities rise. which is not in ranks with rising income.
Activity: 102
January 24, 2018, 08:25:44 PM
Of course I do, since I was young this is the first time that I feel like we are given importance by the government because we have the best president we ever had.
Activity: 154
Merit: 34
January 24, 2018, 08:24:07 PM
According to what i've known, the president has broad powers to manage national affairs and the priorities of the government. The president can issue rules, regulations, and instructions called executive orders, which have the binding force of law.
When the government issues a policy, then as citizens we must follow and support the policy
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 08:02:49 PM
The government in my current country is useless - they only help the rich and have no plans or policies
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 24, 2018, 07:22:18 PM
Yes of course because our government now is better than the past, our President is not afraid of killing people who not obey the law and commit crimes. Drugs and corruption is less when he is in the position of being a leader in our country.
Activity: 22
January 24, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
For the sake of economic continue growth plus foreign and local investment growth? No, I think they have to fake it sometimes specially in some major events where Presidents and prime minister gather for economic talks.
Activity: 23
January 24, 2018, 03:32:59 PM
The previous government in my country destroyed the economy and made this bad, but I really believe in this ongoing government considering how they started.
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 12:00:11 PM
I believe on our government, in our President...our people believe in him in his capabilities to run the country for better condition, he may have bad mouthing habit such as saying bad words as his expression specially when he's angry.. he's the kind of President you would admire for his sincerity and love and passion for his people..i believe he's doing his best to ensure our country's security and welfare.
Activity: 98
January 24, 2018, 08:12:36 AM
Nope my government sucks corruption can be seen in the news and nobody cares.
Activity: 10
January 24, 2018, 07:52:46 AM
Yes I believe. They are trying to do the best for our country.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 24, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
There are some part of what  our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not.Here are some. We have already started experience the pain of our life. Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
Honestly im not believe to my goverment because they always making everything wrong , they making promises and can't make them true so better not to try living there.
Activity: 170
January 23, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
No, I do not trust my government. I live in the old age with a high level of corruption, so we have some thieves and swindlers in the government.
Pages:
Jump to: