Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 2. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 04:02:23 PM
I believe them but sometimes can't understand why they doing stupid things. Maybe i'm bad in politics but i can understand what stupid and what is not.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
I try to believe, maybe a lot of government talks lie but as ordinary citizens how can I express it all ..

in fact I am so sick of the many corruptions and false promises of potential leaders and leaders
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
It's depend of  your administrations..because our new leader has biggest help in our country ..And I believe this is the time  to become peaceful country.
Activity: 32
April 07, 2018, 09:08:29 AM
Oh shit I don't believe the my government because of that it always give us to sufferings.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
April 07, 2018, 06:49:25 AM
For my opinion some people in the goverment idont want to believe because of currupt goverment
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
Nowadays, Im afraid to give all my trust to them just because in the government we really don't know who is the true and not. Some of tgem are abusing their power just to claim all they want but i also believe that some of them are has a good intention but now the only person we can trust is ourselves. It's too hard to take a risk.
Activity: 61
April 07, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
To be honest, no. I don't think I have ever believe in  our government.
It is not that I don't have hopes anymore but, I am a very subjective person and I think this reply wouldn't be as positive as it is but , the government that I lived in has never given me, hopes. Hope for the people who sleep in the street. Hope for the children who never made it to study and instead labor themselves to work hard at an early age. Hope for justice. Hope for emergencies, roads, hospitals, industrial buildings, road constructions, medicines, and all. Hope for the people to help each other instead of fighting at each other. I still ask myself, when will I got to appreciate everything that they are giving. I don't hope for a perfect government, but I hope for a better country. I hope for true leaders who really deserve to be in their positions, I hope for the government who knows how to care for the people instead of who only knows how to put money in their pockets.
Activity: 11
April 07, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Ha! Man, that's a goo-- wait, are you being serious?

Hell no, they don't give a fuck about us. United States here. They don't give a damn.
Activity: 74
April 07, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Currently I do not believe in my government. Because of the words they promised, but they do not perform, corruption corrupt, no freedom of speech, no democratic rights. My country is getting worse every day.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
April 06, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
Evidently all administrations jump at the chance to keep heaps of insider facts from its kin. Disputable things, for example, defilements and composed violations and its political figures behind them. To put it plainly, we just observe a hint of a greater challenge for we the main gain from the news are the things they permit to be known out in the open. I for one scorn the legislature of my nation which is loaded with debasement and wrong doing.
Activity: 448
April 06, 2018, 05:31:35 PM
I don't believe in my government at all and I know they are not saying any thruth about anything, not even about the economic situation of the country. They only tell you what they think is right for them not to be perceived in bad light. I hope we will still have a better government than the one we presently have.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
April 05, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
I do believe in our government simply because I believe in my power to choose whom to govern my country. But I guess, many would say that our government may not be doing what is expected of them to do so. However, I think that despite transparency that we need, there are some things that would be better to keep to people for a while. There are steps that we may think odd and useless but we must trust them first, give our support, and let them do their job before we judge. And speaking of the plans of action that the government are doing, they are working to the best of their abilities that are reflected onto our society. However, my belief is not 100% as we need also to think ourselves for our country.

Activity: 39
April 05, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
I don't believe my government. I think they are corrupt, they don't think about the welfare of the people.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
I think so few people believe in their state. Today you need to trust and rely only on yourself. Unfortunately, such a time now.
Activity: 55
April 04, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
no, I do not believe in the government because they are all liars and they can not improve the Philippines, they are still thieves
Activity: 169
April 04, 2018, 06:29:51 PM
some of government works. the most powerful have high rates of corruption.
Activity: 43
April 04, 2018, 06:18:52 PM
No please, I've lost believe in the government. They are under-performing and it's affecting the nation's economy.
Activity: 26
April 04, 2018, 05:29:24 PM
Yes, i do believe in my government and I am seeing the changes in the society.
Activity: 263
April 04, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
actually I don't believe in Russian government, corruption level is ultra high, politics dont care about society, they only care about their own skins and their wallets((
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
Yess...we vote them there to serve has our representatives  so they have to work on our behave
Pages:
Jump to: