Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 3. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
Anyone believing in ANY government would have to be closed into a madhouse. And possible whipped now and then for the damage he has caused while he had been a voting citizen.
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 02:56:39 PM
No. Having Trump as the government I am sure no one can trust it.
Activity: 140
April 02, 2018, 05:03:51 PM
In our country government couldn't be trusted that much. Most of them are stealing the money of our county which it's for the poor People.
Activity: 25
April 02, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
I love my government and they have done a lot to improve the country.
Activity: 10
April 02, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
I don’t believe in the government. The way they set up everything is to keep a majority of the people as a dependent class. They do this to keep power for themselves. It all boils down to whoever promises the most free stuff gets the votes. People need reasons to work hard to get ahead.
uwr
Activity: 42
April 02, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
Governments should be eliminated, its often that government forget that they serve us the common people!
Only protocol can be trusted, only by protocol backed by decentralized voting system should we be ruled.

Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aiming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Find more on http://unifyworldrevolution.com/
Activity: 110
April 02, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
The government I have in my country now somehow can be trusted but I still know and I feel that they are still hiding something because they are always trying to divert national problems and not answer directly
Activity: 54
April 02, 2018, 07:47:02 AM
Yes. The government does a lot for the people and is amazing.
Activity: 128
April 01, 2018, 12:24:49 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

ofcourse NO! Because they want that they are good to people and what they say is always a good news. But i dont think they are doing good for the country because government is just corrupting and use the money of the people, how selfish they are!
Activity: 87
March 31, 2018, 11:20:21 PM
not because the government in my country much la lie.
Activity: 169
March 31, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
My answer is no. Politicians are not worried about people and they think only about them. Since this is the case, I don't my government because it is ruled by corrupted politicians.
Activity: 110
March 31, 2018, 09:35:37 PM
i'm no, , because the people in the government here are filled with smart people but foul, those who think only of themselves, those who only think of money for them rather than money for the people. They're just a bunch of selfish people.
Activity: 43
March 31, 2018, 08:48:33 PM
Yes i do believe, as of today our government giving more time to defeat crimes, abusement and the non stop used of drugs. Our president believe that reducing illegal drugs can lead to a successful and peaceful life to live. Also our government gives help to those who are in needs by giving a job, free schooling and making some projects that can help to grow everyone's life.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
no form and system of government in this world is perfect, because it has become a common nature of greedy and greedy humans. so I guess what the government says is 50% lies and 50% honesty. so I think we take the positive side, if a lot of progress in our country means good governance system, but if on the contrary then the government in our country should be quickly deposed before it is too late and increasingly menyengsiring society.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
I do belive my president and his works but his senates working with him is a poker player pretend to be nice to him but when they find opportunities to strike they make back stabbing but luckily my president has also good subordinate and supporters who really support his projects because they believe also that  it's the betterment of our own country.
Activity: 31
March 27, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users. The part than I did not believe in is the part that he told us that he will eliminate drugs in just with in 6 months , then he said he will resign and go down on his presidency when he didn't achieve it within the time. But as of now, his war on drugs is still ongoing and the result even much worse, a lot of our people died, lots of family have been broken, they even killed a man just passing by.
I do not believe in our government. Everywhere corruption. On ordinary people rarely think. Money is everything
Activity: 73
March 27, 2018, 03:18:42 PM
Please note that I am a legitimist, respectful of institutions.

it is not only my country’s government that should be removed, it is the whole political class!
Activity: 52
March 27, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
There is no perfect form of government. So, I do not believe in the government all the time. Right now, evident changes in the country such as infrastructure projects, lower crime rate, etc. somehow convince me that they are doing their work and that is to serve people. But then dirty politics in all branches makes me think again if the government is being honest. At the end of the day, there are a lot of things happening "behind the scenes" that we may not hear or read ever. Therefore, we must think critically in every situation or for every information we receive.
Activity: 25
March 27, 2018, 09:12:46 AM
I belive in our government because there are projects that they handled and become successful
Pages:
Jump to: