Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 5. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Yes I do believe in the belief of our president that illegal drugs are the pests of the society. Making a drug free country can surely surely make our country richer and more peaceful to live. Reducing illegal drugs can reduce crimes as well.
Activity: 115
March 16, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
absolutely yes we believe in my government today has decreased the corruption to all aspect association,,and drug dealers and users who have surrendered since my president today,took office. He also praises the President for his policy of no-frills lifestyle for public officials, with no fancy SUVs, luxury sports cars or limousines. There were no lavish parties during his presidential inaugural, people in the government today has also believe in adore him even the ofw counrtymen, so far in my country has a good leader in the government unlike to the past presidential decade,
Activity: 90
March 16, 2018, 08:18:59 AM
I dont think so in our government is not respectful they even no how to handle thier community all they know is how more getting richer corruption  is everywhere
They are profesional liers
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
March 16, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
I don't have a government. Why should I have one?

I've kicked all governments out of my life, so that I could have a happy life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
I dont believe fully in our government because still there are only few who can be trusted.Most who work in government are just up to money and position.
Activity: 209
March 16, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I trust our president. Though there are unfold truth that is still confidential however our president do his best to unite our people and destroy corruption as swell as drugs.
Activity: 55
March 16, 2018, 06:24:19 AM
Believing in government may not be sure. Is the government doing a good command without corruption. But I do not always fully believe in the government of my country. Basically, trust comes from the real evidence they have made in their country.
Activity: 56
March 16, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
no i dotnt belive in the government as the work of the government bodies is the slowest work . they make a country corrupt.
Activity: 52
March 16, 2018, 12:00:34 AM
I don’t care much about the government till the time I am not bothered.
Activity: 22
March 12, 2018, 04:52:28 PM
Yes, I live in a small country so there is not that many room for manipulation whether from external interests nor internal media. But if I would live in the USA then my answer would be NO.
Activity: 54
March 12, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
I dont need their words as i can myself see the conditions of my country well. It needs to be furnished a lot still
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
yes, I believe in my government they are now eliminating drugs. This is most and top problem in my place. But I don't understand the people against the government they aren't helping on it. they make thing worse they want to help criminal instead of the convicting criminal. This kind of person should be the one to be in prison.
Activity: 70
March 12, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
My Government is good and okay
Activity: 28
March 12, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
Governments are made by politicians, that are professional liers.
So, how can you believe in someone that will say anything, if it helps to be voted and to keep the power?
Activity: 63
March 11, 2018, 09:16:03 PM
In srilankan government this new government i never believe but last government is the best under the this government economy will going down.
Activity: 58
March 11, 2018, 08:58:01 PM
I believe in my government, sooner or later they would surely lead our country to the lane of success.
Activity: 44
March 10, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
Yes i believe that Modiji will surely convert India a heaven to live in. Just wait and watch
Activity: 6
March 10, 2018, 07:36:37 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

Lack of public confidence in the government.

Because of the large number of hoaxes to divert the issue among government officials.

And political conditions also suffered because many of this is caused by unhealthy politics.Many politicians in this country are involved in corruption cases.
Activity: 128
March 10, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Now ? it seems hard to believe the government, because now they are more involved in the abuses of evil practices that cause the illegal being resumed by their people. it is hard to believe now that they are proving their corruption in the country. but I'm not expecting that anybody who works in government is corrupt. because others make good help and good things to others. yet more and more the government's bad image prevails. they say no matter how much you do well in a mistake they'll just lose it and focus more on what you've done.
Activity: 26
March 10, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
Im from Russia, I believe Putin, but part of the government is still currupt and ruled by America which still has a lot of power inseide Russia, which they got after defeating USSR in cold war.
Pages:
Jump to: