Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 4. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 27, 2018, 05:37:21 AM
Its so hard to think about it if the government telling us the truth of our country or they talking about it is true or not. Because some of they say was only a lie and corrupt in our country. I think it was only few people in the government telling the truth of and make the country to be better.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 11:15:25 AM
I don't believe my government, I think it is corrupt.
Activity: 6
March 25, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.
Hi im from Philippines and I think you are also. For now I believe in President Dutertd not like the past President . But there are goverbmebt try to fall him to his position. For now i said Yes. I believe in my Government but not all .
Activity: 199
March 25, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
If in good faith I believe in the government in my country. But for reasons of goodwill is difficult to achieve sometimes I do not believe in what he said to the people where what is delivered even though not completely reversed, but how honestly said in the government is very difficult to do
Activity: 56
March 25, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
Actually, I lost my interest on watching news because I doubt not just on our government but on the whole world. Everybody is getting greedy about money, fame and have this concept "i get what i want" But of course, if the government is doing good I'm happy and approve by it. I'm so tired hearing bad news every day...
Activity: 24
March 25, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Discuss the goverment on the condition of the state certainly state officials will be in charge of fully protecting the state and not easily. be confident and trust because the leader will give the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
Before i dont believe in our government but now i start to believe.and how our president do his best to make our country better.and as one of his follower i support him.
Activity: 70
March 25, 2018, 06:15:52 AM
Wkwkwk actually i didn't believe it.  I think they are hidden something in our govermnet.  But,  i hope better for my goverment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

Well i have to! We may not like it or some issues we disagreed but the fact the government is given  to brings peace and order in the land!.and as the present performance of the leader of my country i can say that I'm satisfied.and i will support as citizen of my country..
Activity: 112
March 25, 2018, 04:58:38 AM
my current government has done a lot to this country right now, and the answer is yes.. i do believe with them, while the opposition has done nothing but critics with no solutions!
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 09:16:30 PM
If you are vigilant enough you can really see what is happening to your country. Dirty politics, fake news, crime, corruption. All of these are present in our country,but thank God because we now have a leader who is very concern to his countrymen and the welfare of its nation. Hopefully, God will bless him more and give him wisdom in every decision he would make.
uwr
Activity: 42
March 24, 2018, 08:02:19 PM
You can believe or not  Grin
OR we can build our own earth government backed by protocol of decentralized voting system where trust will not be needed.
Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Activity: 48
Merit: 24
March 24, 2018, 08:01:55 PM
Every single existing government is: conspiracy, lies, crime, corruption, misrepresentation, bribery, freemasonry, embezzlement and so on...
So, no.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:38:17 PM
For now im truly believe in our government our president that his passion is for the sake of their citizenships he is really angry those criminals,corrupt government officials, criminals and drugs he really forcing the law in his country to obey the law of the country.
Activity: 84
March 24, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
Yes! The economy of our country is increasing. Pending project in previous years are materialize now. If all the projects are done. The people of our country will benefit. The corruption is not that rampant. I know it’s there but it’s not that obvious unlike before. The government is doing something good with our country. The war on drugs is doing good. Our country need a good leader for me Our president is doing good in making our country a better one.
Activity: 114
March 24, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
Yes, I do believe in our government. This new government help our people to have their job.they are giving much attention to the people who's in need.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 06:37:28 PM
Capital NO
How can I believe in a government that never said the truth for once??, A government that is after its own pocket..
I don't believe in the government of my country
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
March 16, 2018, 11:55:41 AM
No, in any way, and I don't think I ever will.
Activity: 177
March 16, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
yes, i believe our government so that they impose to change the law.

I believe my goverment now because we focust in drugs war and corrupt in goverment.Helping  the family poor a lot of project to improve the economics in my country.
Activity: 112
March 16, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
yes, i believe our government so that they impose to change the law.
Pages:
Jump to: