Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 100. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I choose to hold ethereum instead of bitcoin, because bitcoin is very expensive
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
I dont hold any of them just doing trading with altcoins to get more bitcoins, Bitcoin price will increase till crypto exist so just work to get more bitcoins or ethereum..
Activity: 115
I want to keep and multiply both bitcoin and ether, because I think that they have a serious potential for price growth. In addition, using them I can buy all altcoins.

For now I've been holding a bitcoin because until now I dont know what is etherium. But if I already know what it is and if it has a good quality to hold. Then I will choose both.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
I want to keep and multiply both bitcoin and ether, because I think that they have a serious potential for price growth. In addition, using them I can buy all altcoins.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
While both are equally appealing, they may serve two different purposes in the long run. Bitcoin will be more like what gold is today as it's platform cannot be used for most practically appealing things like transactions due to high fees. On the other hand, ETH has a very versatile platform that can easily be incorporated into doing many practical things. For instance, most new coins adopt the ETH blockchain due to its low cost, flexibility and diverse security options. In my opinion, own a bit of each will be the best bet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I choose holding ethereum because 2018 will be ether year. but cryptocurrency world is uncertain.also i invest bitcoin with half of my money Smiley
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
Rigth now I am holding both of them because I am looking for investing coin. when I find I dont want to late to buy them. my ethereums and bitcoins are always ready. Actually also now is good time to invest them so everybody is holding.

I do the same. I don't see any reason why I should choose just one of them. I have little btc and little eth. If you become a real trader you understand that you shouldn't be connected to any coin emotionally. If I think a coin will drop tomorrow, then I sell it.
Activity: 125
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I like both ETH and BTC so I hodl them both.
Activity: 294
Rigth now I am holding both of them because I am looking for investing coin. when I find I dont want to late to buy them. my ethereums and bitcoins are always ready. Actually also now is good time to invest them so everybody is holding.
Activity: 236
Currently I am holding ETH as I am getting paid in ETH so it makes it easier and I can leave it there just to grow. Also because the price is lower, I can collect more in the long run it could benefit fit me more.
Activity: 85
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
Ethereum didn't beat bitcoin and I still strongly believe that bitcoin will always hike its rate and ethereum will be behind it only. So I choose to hold bitcoin for getting the best returns.

Totally agreed. There is different dynamics in crypto currency market that we should understand. Bitcoin is the one who started everything and it is the dominating factor. Ethereum is a strong coin but it will never be able to bear btc, the mother.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Luckily I made profit on both coins. I am holding both Ethereum and bitcoin at the moment. I think diversification is always good. Both are going good at the moment. But my first priority is always bitcoin as it is a king of crypto market. According to my chart analysis I am expecting more hawkish bitcoin and ethereum too in 2018.
Activity: 124
December 03, 2017, 03:36:59 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

i will choose ETH best it will rise fast next 3 years .

bit[Suspicious link removed]d but can’t pay 10,000$ for only 1BTC
Activity: 80
December 03, 2017, 03:03:49 PM

Better hold the bitcoin of course. His growth is incredible. Look how much it cost in the beginning of this year and in the end. And what will be next is quite difficult to imagine. I think no financial analyst who respects himself will be afraid to publicly voice his opinion.
Activity: 336
December 03, 2017, 01:08:21 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think these two are the best options of the all cryptocurrencies. Also they can be thought as good long-term investment options.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 01:00:59 PM
I hold both, but im believe in the future of Ethereum more
Activity: 350
December 03, 2017, 12:59:18 PM
menh bitcoin is the best to hold now but ethereum is good too but the way bitcoin is mooning is soo amazing
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 12:56:53 PM
for now I prefer to hold bitcoin, because I feel there is a clear advantage and has enormous potential
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 03, 2017, 12:53:00 PM
It seems Bitcoin has reached the physiological price so I guess bitcoin should be stable. In other hands, Ethereum is still pretty undervalued, and I'm sure if you accumulate Ethereum it will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 121
December 03, 2017, 12:41:36 PM
if you compare then i will take bitcoin instead of eth.if you see the price of eth and bitcoin,bitcoin is more faster to increse than eth.so hold bitcoin insted of eth and wait for the price increase.you can see the miracle just wait and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: