Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 99. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
BTC is a better way to accumulate larger profits in a timely manner but the price fluctuations wouldn't allow you to have it stable. ETH, in my opinion, is a better option for a long-term investment, as it is stable and its potential is higher.
What I did, I bought ETH and along with it, I also invested in ICO's - combining these two strategies, I'm combining stability and timely profitability. For example, I did ETH and Monero and cannot complain so far.
I'm also considering investing in an upcoming ICO project called Cointed. Their reddit thread seems promising (https://www.reddit.com/r/Cointed/) and the company's partnership with TAS group and Nvidia seems fascinating. Can somebody provide me with more information? Do you think it's a good decision? A lot of friends of mine, who also happen to be individual traders, advocated this decision of mine.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I chose etherum, in addition to the price that still makes sense, I see the prospect of etherum to be able to rise to the moon this year. etherum also rises in late 2017, so I think it will happen in 2018.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I choose to hold both bitcoin 50% and ethereum 50% because I think both of them will rise in the near future. Though bitcoin is not stable at present but I have firm belief in it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
thats true but wait for another bitcoin "rush" maybe the price of ETHEREUM keeps rising but in crypto world there are so much needs to happen haha.
for example as the bitcoin rise pumps all the coins that gain when bitcoin is sleeping or dip ing will go dump and the altcoins which is low gainers when bitcoin is sleeping will go and follow bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer altcoins really, they are giving a great income. But if to choose between Ethereum or Bitcoin, I would choose the second one I guess. I like them both but Bitcoin is a base and if he dies, then the whole crypto currency world will die. But if something happens to Ethereum that would be a great disaster but crypto currency will survive this.
Activity: 114
i really think that question if i invest all my money to eth instead of btc 40% more money i can gain but still the change is going on. eth will gain more in the following days. on the other hand btc will be 30.000 dolars in the last quarter of 2018. actually i dont know which one i hold Smiley. I look at both of them differently Smiley so i dont have a preference between them. I use them for different things ETH mainly for ERC20 contracts and BTC for storage of value that constantly increases in value hence bringing me stable solid returns
Activity: 73
In a volatile market like crypto, diversity is your best chance. I would say to hold both, maybe not the same q, but both. and other cheaper coins as well, after all, this emotional market can change overnight, and nobody can predict it.
What if xfccoin is the next big boom?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose ethereum over bitcoin because i believe that ethereum is way undervalued for the things that it has done until done. It process more transactions than bitcoin, faster and cheaper on top of that and used for a lot of icos yet the value still hasn't cross 2000 usd mark. It's only time for ethereum to surpass bitcoin in term of market capitalization and dethrone bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

It seems to me now is the time to sell bitcoin and hold the ethers. Bitcoin will constantly jump in price and the ethereum began its growth. I consider that ethereum is more stable crypto currency. Moreover today's price pump proves this.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If i choose to bitcoin and the ethereum i prefer bitcoin because its have an expensive value. Yeah i know that the bitcoin ia unstable of its price sometimes its rising up and dropping low but the dropping low. Of it's value is not much at the original value. And the bitcoin is famous more than the ethereum
Activity: 125
i'm always keep 50%  in btc and rest ALT's
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I will choose to have the two. This is because the two are different entirely in their strengths and weaknesses. The only similarity is that they are both crypto. But i must have one, then it must be ethereum.
Activity: 490
If you can both, why not? I will choose ethereum and bitcoin to invest. Both are equally profitable. I am sure the price of bitcoin and ethereum will continue to rise.
Activity: 238
I choose to buy both. I see the long term potential in both coins, and I expect both to grow a lot this year. At the moment, Ethereum is rising pretty nicely, but Bitcoin will likely see a rise in price too once the alts stop pumping.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I will choose both coin because these coin has strong community and good in fundamental , we can see this in coinmarketcap both coin has volume and marketcap bigger than others. By portfolio each 50% will promising profit and less risk because the price of both coin still able top going up 10 times in long term.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I want bitcoin because im going to convert ethereum to bitcoin
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I chose ethereum, because in just a few months the ethereum has already reached $ 1000 and I am sure by the end of 2018 ethreum will reach $ 10000
Activity: 69
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
etherum seems more logical, actually we shall not seperate btc and the etherum, however due to price etherum will be fair to hold  Shocked
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I like them both. I hold them both. For me Bitcoin and Ethereum are long term options, but have different pros and cons, so I see no reason to choose just one of them.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
I am holding in bitcoin not in Ethereum because I think ether price mostly depends on bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: