Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 102. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 03, 2017, 03:16:13 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

As we know bitcoin price is volatile from beginning, nothing has changed
about that. Ethereum price after long time of stability started to move up and
Ethereum started to make some new records. Price of Ethereum is $470, and
that is $170 rise in just couple days.
   Bitcoin is still more profitable then Ethereum. I do not think that will change
any time soon, but I think it would be wise to have and invest in both

I think, it's better to hold ETH, ETH is already gaining popularity and is used specially in ICO.
I'm speculating that by next year, ETH will rise up to 1000$.

Many people claim the same as you, and I think this will happen. Next year Ethereum price
can make some break trough and come closer to bitcoin. I would like to see Ethereum
behind Bitcoin, that is better than some BCH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
December 03, 2017, 03:01:49 AM
Both.   There is room in the world for more than a few coins.    Just like when you go to the bank and can hold multicurrency accounts in US$, Yen, Euros, NZ$, etc....    Diversification is good.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 02:51:54 AM
I think, it's better to hold ETH, ETH is already gaining popularity and is used specially in ICO.
I'm speculating that by next year, ETH will rise up to 1000$.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 02:49:52 AM
Holding both bitcoin and ETH. Can't go wrong with either coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 03, 2017, 02:47:31 AM
Before i only hold bitcoin but when the value of bitcoin continue increasing i got good amount of profit then i used some of my bitcoin to buy ethereum that is why for now i do both holding of bitcoin and ethereum i believed that this two coin will lead me to be reach in the future.
December 03, 2017, 02:42:15 AM
I will buy both, both very good. $ 27,000 and I will buy more coins as far as BTH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 03, 2017, 02:30:39 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
i have some bitcoin that ive been holding for quite some times,but for now i
will go for Ethereum i can smell something in eth this coming year of 2018 .lots of
speculation that its hes time to grow and make recover for long time loss.and i know
it wasnt impossible for the eth because i believe they will having update early next year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
December 03, 2017, 02:08:43 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I will choose both, both are good coin and holding them is like holding great assets, without regarding that they have both have their fouls.
The awesome thing about buying Ethereum now is that the price is somewhat affordable, its stable and above all, it has a promising future. So buying and holding it is a great way of investing.
As for Bitcoin, we all know how massive the price is growing. Its a great coin also, so if you have the money, buy it now because definitely the price we are seeing now is not going to be the end. Expect higher and bigger price soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 03, 2017, 12:40:29 AM
I suggest you that choose to hold both bitcoin and ethereum, 50% or 60% for bitcoin and the rest is for ethereum because both of them are the best partner for investment. By keeping both bitcoin and ethereum are good for a long term because we all know that the price of bitcoin is increasing and hit $11000 plus in this month it's so expensive for now but the ethereum is stable value sometimes will getting grow but so slowly. We make sure to get a good profit by look over the price of bitcoin everyday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 12:08:12 AM
You can hold all BTC and ETH token! But i thinks! Dash and LTC may be best in this times!
This year we have more ICO project! Most of this is a scam!
Yes it depends on who got what, if I coin the most good for in store is bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, but alas, I have yet to have the capital to buy the coins if the reserved good everything is also great
December 03, 2017, 12:01:33 AM
I would like to hold Ethereum more. Because so far the transaction fee and speed of bitcoin is really bad. If you want to move your bitcoins to another wallet or exchanges to trade, is not so convenient so far.
If waiting like that takes a long time, so it is better we focus on one course does bitcoin or etherreum there is a shortage and excess of each kalaian must be so smart to pick from one of these
Activity: 238
December 02, 2017, 11:55:07 PM
I must admit I made the big mistake to stake my money on ETH the last time, although I saw Bitcoin rising and it was likely to rise more, I just thought ETH has to take off at some point. Sure it finally did, but if I had left that money in BTC, my gains would have been way bigger. But thats life, no regrets, Im still very happy how everything is developing and 2018 will be just great for both coins, at least thats what I think.
Merit: 105
December 02, 2017, 11:54:55 PM
You can hold all BTC and ETH token! But i thinks! Dash and LTC may be best in this times!
This year we have more ICO project! Most of this is a scam!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
December 02, 2017, 11:22:21 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

As of now I'm only focus to buying and investing in bitcoin because of its increasing value. I never regretted to hodl my bitcoin because as you can see the price is now over $10k. But I'm planning to invest on eth as well in the near future because of its promising price.
most choice coin for me is bitcoin cause we know high the price of it i am able to hold it this is for my opinion only cause i know that bitcoin will let me to become a millionaire and the price of it are very shocking specially for this past few days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
December 02, 2017, 11:05:09 PM
Personally I dont have any bitcoin, too expensive for me right now. However I do have a few Ethereum, I figure yes BTC is good investmet and the gold standard of coins. However, I feel ETH is newer and has better features and more potential yet to be achieved.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 02, 2017, 10:19:15 PM
Ethereum has a greater chance to double or even triple in the future compared to bitcoin. And for some reason, I love ethereum for faster transaction and lower fees.
Knowing ethereum importance to every trader it's a must to have it still, whenever eth price drops, i make it to a point to buy pack since afyer btc, eth can goes along way too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
December 02, 2017, 10:12:33 PM
Ethereum has a greater chance to double or even triple in the future compared to bitcoin. And for some reason, I love ethereum for faster transaction and lower fees.
December 02, 2017, 09:17:56 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin you can hold at this time. With it switching to POS, it will continue to rise in few months. The price is "on the way to the peak" status. While bitcoin is getting more attention that it is facing all the pressure and issues, It is really the best time to trust ethereum just like JP morgan, microsoft and other big companies trust it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 09:10:50 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Given the two premises i could say that eth is the most favorable coin but in my own opinion i'd still choose bitcoin over anything else. Why? Because bitcoin it has higher value even though there are times it may decrease in value but most of the time it goes up.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 09:06:33 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

As of now I'm only focus to buying and investing in bitcoin because of its increasing value. I never regretted to hodl my bitcoin because as you can see the price is now over $10k. But I'm planning to invest on eth as well in the near future because of its promising price.
Jump to: