Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 96. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I hold a humble amount of both with a 60:40 ratio in favor of btc. Both are a good investment so I see no point in choosing one over the other. On another note, eth has risen to 1k this year--and that makes me feel particularly happy even if btc price is stagnant.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Distributed Credit Chain
In my opinion, I will hold BTC, because it is possible that all countries and financial institutions recognize BTC, not ETH.
Activity: 314
I'm holding my bitcoin for now until it reach my price goal. And I'm working for ETH now and not yet in trading. But for me both is doing great for this time.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
for trading I choose bitcoin because bitcoin gives higher profit, and bitcoin price every year is increasing very high.
Activity: 196
I hold some Eth. Now bitcoin has be very high and I could not buy much with my money. And I may get more money than buying in a few bitcoins. So I would hold Eth.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Recently, the price of eth pumps a lot, but the price of btc are stable, so I choose the convert my eth to btc and I think the btc will pump in the next few days, actually, I like both holding btc and eth, and I will convert some coins between them, but never all of them.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
I prefer to hold both of it, it is more profitable.
Bitcoin value rightnow is amazing, and i think its increasing value will continue in the next few years.
Ethereum is also very good, it very profitable interms of long term investment. So much better to hold both of them and try also to hold in other coins, because some coins are also good and profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
What will I do is sell the bitcoin I will earn or trade it to Ethereum. I can see right now that Ethereum price will skyrocket that is my prediction. It might reach more than $5000 US dollar this year more or less. After selling my bitcoin, I will buy ethereum and will hold it for a year or so. This is not a 100% prediction but I will still monitor BTC and ETH if what will happen to their price and will do the best. Right now I will sell BTC and hold ETH for a while.
Activity: 292
i choose to hold bitcoin, because bitcoin can make me get big profit
Activity: 420
of course I still support both coins because the coin is still increasing in price.
Activity: 789
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
In my opinion, if you want to make an investment you should look at your financial situation, if your finances enough I suggest to invest in Bitcoin. If not, investing in ETH is also not a problem.
Activity: 42
I would choose to hold both. With eth price keep on inreasing, your best bet is to hold on. On the other hand bitcoin is not doing bad either so I think I'll keep my faith with bitcoin and hold a little more and observe some more.
Activity: 32
I sold all ETH at all time high last summer, when it was about 0.14 BTC. It's much cheaper now, but I'm not buying, not until Ethereum fixes its technical issues. The Kitty Congestion made me loose the last bit of faith. Ethereum has many newer competitors, and soon even Bitcoin will have smart contracts.... I'm not saying Ethereum is doomed, just that I don't like it personally that much anymore. It might still make some short term profits, with all the newbie money coming in.
Activity: 378
For me i choose bitcoin because now is getting low value this the chance to buy now sooner or later it is getting higher value thats why i recommend this coin.my second choices is ethereum because have stable value right now and also promising crypto.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
My deposition to holding both bitcoin and ethereum is like practising a religion! I have always been holding bitcoin and it did pay off last year immensely. I will continue to hold bitcoin and ethereum fir a very long term. What bitcoin represent is actually future of money!
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
i have none of them, im just buying some tokens that is 99% sure that they will raise X3 or more in less than a month,
this is not the right time to invest or hold bitcoin and ethereum, they will take a very long time to get higher.

I do not understand how you can buy some other tokens without any bitcoin or Etherium, I think both bitcoin and Etherium are nice to hold for a long time. Other altcoins are investment with higher risk and reward.
Activity: 51
I choose  to hold both, bitcoin can give as so much profit and i know ethereum will be next coin to bitcoin ,since i don't need to choose between of them i will do hold the different coin.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Despite of being more volatile than ethereum, I still choose to buy bitcoin because this is stronger than eth (but I'm not saying that eth is not a reliable coin).Btc's drop do not make me feel bad at all, I'm still loyal to it. Smiley

But honestly, I also like to buy eth because I already used it once and it impressed me a lot. The only thing that hinders me to do it is I don't have a Philippine based eth wallet with mobile app (I think there's nothing at all) which is less hassle to use since I only have an android phone for accessing my coins. I wish there would be one in the future.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I hold the two coin. I believe bitcoin will continue to be the best store of value cryptocurrency and ethereum might be the spendable cryptocurrency we are all hoping for. Ethereum might be the currency so I'm holding the two!
Beside they are both good , they have different characteristic to be and this two made a lot of it i believe with this two and as of now this is what coin are i have strongly agree and believing that it can have a great potential to be.
Activity: 2
I choose to hold bitcoin,  because o believe if bitcoin value can still going up. And my prediction bitcoin value in december 2018 can reach 17000$ . And now just hold your bitcoin and wait untill bitcoin value reach 17000$  Grin

Only 17k? I think we just passed that a few times last 2 months.... and looking at the last 3 years, ever year in November/December it was 10X of previous year. (I don't predict BTC 170k by nov/dec. 2018, but I do think BTC will reach 380k one day) And I don't even hold much more then .02 BTC a.t.m...
In my opinion it is also very dependant of how the fiat currencies are holding up. e.g. if the dollar of euro sinks like a rock, crypto will only become more and more interesting for people to escape the loss of value with that fiat sh*t.

Etherium also gained lots of value over the year. My estimate is it will follow the trend and stay about 10X lower then BTC, simply because how people handle it and also how it is used. In terms of stability, i think both coins are fairly reliable... if you look at how fast they recover from those price surges... I'm still surprised to this day how fast it can change (Although, I like it).
Pages:
Jump to: