Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 101. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 12:37:13 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I pick bitcoin for sure. Beside the price seems to increase regularly, by holding it we can get free coins whenever one or more hardforks occured.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
December 03, 2017, 12:29:36 PM
I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum together in different wallets on different computers. I see great future in both coins, probably internet gold and internet silver of future, not even distant future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 03, 2017, 12:29:08 PM
I chose ethereum because Ethereum is more reliable than Bitcoin. Ethereum has 50 millon dolars marketcap but its price 500 dolars. It will raise in short time. I invested ethereum and I belive in ethereum you also can trust it Cheesy
Market cap of bitcoin is even larger than ETH but I don't look at it. It's better to have both of it holding and as the price of bitcoin is getting higher day by day too, it's a fine thing to just keep on holding whether you prefer ETH or bitcoin with your total holdings. Both of them are reliable and will give everyone of us good profit while we are holding it. There's no way for ETH to be a scam, it is a trusted and popular market cap coin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 12:22:53 PM
I chose ethereum because Ethereum is more reliable than Bitcoin. Ethereum has 50 millon dolars marketcap but its price 500 dolars. It will raise in short time. I invested ethereum and I belive in ethereum you also can trust it Cheesy
Activity: 236
December 03, 2017, 12:18:34 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If I need to choose what to buy now bitcoin or ethereum, I prefer ETH  it has more potential to grow in short-term I think, bitcoin is too hot now.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
I prefer eth to bitcoin, for me bitcoin is my favorite coin for the second ethereum, because the price of bitcoin is currently very high then i choose ethereum because i have a limited capital
Activity: 756
December 03, 2017, 12:04:13 PM
I think bitcoin and eth are both very good coins for investment. but the two coins have their own weaknesses and advantages, bitcoin is more expensive, and very fast rises, but very risky because the drop is also drastic, and eth is more stable, the rise is very slow but sure
Activity: 168
December 03, 2017, 11:20:55 AM
Definitely i will choose Bitcoin because of its high value.
Activity: 53
December 03, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
Ethereum didn't beat bitcoin and I still strongly believe that bitcoin will always hike its rate and ethereum will be behind it only. So I choose to hold bitcoin for getting the best returns.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 11:11:18 AM
Before i only hold bitcoin but when the value of bitcoin continue increasing i got good amount of profit then i used some of my bitcoin to buy ethereum that is why for now i do both holding of bitcoin and ethereum i believed that this two coin will lead me to be reach in the future.
for my opinion they are both good to hold for cause the potential of bitcoin and ethereum are too close what i mean is bitcoin are good in any aspects and ethereum also and for what was the platform of ethereum is better than any other altcoin and bitcoin are the most trusted coin. so better to hold them both
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 03, 2017, 11:09:29 AM
honestly I am looking for other ethereum and altcoin for bitcoin exchange. because bitcoin has limitations in spending. I prefer to hold bitcoin rather than ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
December 03, 2017, 11:06:37 AM
I choose both. you know that you could hold the two so why choose? it will only decrease your potential profit. Choose the two and hold because those two, bitcoin and ethereum, does prove themselves that they are moving forward and increasing their value. If you could hold those two do not choose but if ever you do not have the luxury to buy both. my suggestion would be, is to hold ethereum because it is lower than bitcoin and if ever you buy some today and ethereum increased as much bitcoin does then you might have a chance to earn huge amount of profit.

Perfectly said, both coins are good for long term and even if you are trader then you can invest in BTC & ETH and do trading as both are giving more then 25% of trading profit daily. ETH got a good prospects but due to lose talks or comments by the developer killing the price of ETH.
Activity: 434
December 03, 2017, 11:01:18 AM
I choose both. you know that you could hold the two so why choose? it will only decrease your potential profit. Choose the two and hold because those two, bitcoin and ethereum, does prove themselves that they are moving forward and increasing their value. If you could hold those two do not choose but if ever you do not have the luxury to buy both. my suggestion would be, is to hold ethereum because it is lower than bitcoin and if ever you buy some today and ethereum increased as much bitcoin does then you might have a chance to earn huge amount of profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 03, 2017, 10:43:09 AM
Ethereum is a good buy any day any time. The potential for price increase on ether is clear as day light! If you are buying up ether like me you should also check out ALGORY ICO for serious investment! ICO has done well in 2017 and it is projected that good ICO like ALGORY is going to do better going forward!
Activity: 243
December 03, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
I prefer to hold ethereum for now, I think eth has good potential and will be more popular in the future. I do not have any bitcoin.
Activity: 854
December 03, 2017, 10:33:39 AM
I choose to hold both of them. In that case, I'll get the best of both worlds, right? They both have their own strengths. 👍
Activity: 39
December 03, 2017, 03:42:50 AM
bitcoin has a more solid future imo
Activity: 168
December 03, 2017, 03:42:26 AM
I use to hold Etherum in place of Bitcoin, because I use EtherDelta for trading altcoins. EtherDelta charges all transaction charges in ETH.
Activity: 25
December 03, 2017, 03:27:24 AM
Just hold both. Bitcoin - store of value (digital gold) and Ethereum - platform with big organizations behind it (EEA) and dApps building on it. 2018 will be a exciting year for Ethereum with all the icos coming live with their products which will see many use cases of ethereum popping up.
Activity: 364
December 03, 2017, 03:24:21 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I have not bought bitcoin yet nor ethereum, but if I am going to choose what to buy I will go for bitcoin because its price is going high, it keeps increasing unlike ethereum. yes,ethereum is also good,it also moves up but you can not make much profit than you can make in bitcoin. there is nothing wrong holding ethereum, hope that there will be something good that will happen to ethereum in the next months or years. You may try other alt coins but make sure not to invest on shitcoins because they are worthless, you dont gain from them, you will lose something.
Pages:
Jump to: