Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 33. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I will choose bitcoin, if we look at the charts of the market then we can see that bitcoin have chances to rise and multiply more than eth. I am looking for profit earning as much as we can do, so I will choose btc.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i choose to hold bitcoin because we know the price of bitcoin is unpredictable and there's a possibility that price comeback and higher than the last time and i have high hope in bitcoin
Activity: 80
Bitcoin and Ethereum I prefer them together!!! The strongest cryptocurrencies. And I feel good when they're both in my purse.
Yes, I have all the same, I currently have 0.7 btc and 9.6 eth. And given the fact that I took all this more than a year ago, I'm still very glad that I bought them.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
It is good to keep both coins. But the course of the etherium fell and I have doubts about his future. On the other hand, now his course is more profitable than ever. Bitcoin should be kept exactly, and the ethereum 50/50
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
for myself, I prefer Bitcoin for me to hold. because Bitcoin is safe for long term. besides the development of Bitcoin routinely monitored, it is useful to improve the quality of Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 262
I keep in my portfolio both bitcoin and ethereum. These are two cryptocurrencies, which are of real value for the whole world, so they must necessarily have any investor in their portfolio.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I am of course buying Ethereum and bitcoins currently also. However, I have reduced the monthly amount I was investing in these because:

1) Market is very unpredictable: Currently market is very unpredictable. Price rose form $7000 to $20000 and then dropped back to $7000. It rises and falls by good amount (10-20%) on some days without any major news. I would like this to settle down to invest more.

2) Lot of negative news: There had been lot of negative news about crypto like Twitter banning such ads. I would like to see the impact of this news on prices.
Activity: 182
I think holding both of them are better than holding one of them. Reducing the risk and increasing probability of profit earning still the best option that I would choose.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
to hold between the two coins, sala prefer to hold Bitcoin. as these few weeks, Ethereum continues to decline. I am worried that Ethereum will continue to decline.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
my portfolio is 80% BTC and 20% alts for trading,believe me BTC will hit its target 10k before the year ends.

I prefer to hold Ethereum because now the price of ETH is very stable and can invest in the long term and can benefit in the future and many people are holding back Ethereum 
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
I do not recommend to invest everything in one coin, you should better invest in both with similar or different percentage to lower your risks.
Activity: 186
Presently, I don't have any choice than to hold my ETH/BTC because the price in the market now is forbidden, I'm currently thinking of storing my portfolio with some or more ETH before the market recovered fully, this the best time of investment
Activity: 122
Bitcoin and Ethereum I prefer them together!!! The strongest cryptocurrencies. And I feel good when they're both in my purse.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I choose to hold Ethereum because I believe that its practical relevance will allow the price of ETH to grow constantly. Now on the market all the coins are falling in price but I'm sure it's temporary and soon the prices will go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
There are both good investments to hold in a long term, both coins are good and have a potential in the future.
I see no reason to choose just one of them.
Activity: 210
I hold both of them and I think, that this decision is reaaly right, cause it minimise risks and it is important in that situation what we have now
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I will choose to hold bitcoin, because it is good for long-term investment, and his price is rising year by year. I know that the future bitcoin will help me to realize my dream. So now I will stick to it until it reaches my target price.
Activity: 210
I prefer Ethereum since I consider that behind it the future. Many projects appear on his platform. Many of them fly up. The price of him has fallen today, I actively buy him.
Activity: 182
I chose both because obvious two coins this eligible to be used as an investment. bitcoin and ethereum is coins best in the world crypto.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
BTC... ETH will fall fast
Pages:
Jump to: