Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 32. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 22
I prefer hold both of it. I think this two are more stable than any others altcoins. However the only thing that I can do with this crypto is hold, because transaction prices now are so crazy.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose the BTC. cux it has the strong technology and block chain

it's the king of crypto market and it controls the crypto market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
I hold more Ethereum because I am investing in ICO. So I use Ethereum for ICO while I hold Bitcoin as a store of value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
If you do not need money now, then of course you need to leave it in bitcoin and ethereum until the market turns around, because now the situation on the market is clearly not conducive to selling your savings, unless of course you do not need them.
Activity: 210
Ethereum clearly is more stable than bitcoin, even both of them are dropping for now,
i will still choose to hold both of them, because it will be a great loss if sell them now.
I even think to invest more in ETH, base on my opinion it's price will increase as the bull market returns
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
seems to hold the token etherium better and the capital we spend was not so much so as we will lose later on the value of our losses are not too big.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
I intend to hold both ETH and BTC. Because I think it would be more profitable if their prices soared as high as last year. Even though I do not have any money at the moment, I will make debts before I sell my altcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
I most prefer eth because of having a huge potentials together with a great platform unlike btc. As the standing of the btc today, better go to eth with a stable value and assurance of profit with the use of long term as my opinion.
Activity: 104
I choose Bitcoin to hodl as it is more rare and the original, plus the market cap is currently only 3x that of Ethereum. I use ETH as a transport vehicle although I find it a nuisance calculating gas. TX fees and speed are still better with ETH.

As of this time, I think ETH has more uses than Bitcoin and eth wallets are usually used for airdrops. From my standpoint, I think ETH has more value at the moment although Bitcoin has the upper hand in terms of price and popularity to the non-technical public.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
hold the both....
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I prefer Ethereum. Although bitcoin is also good enough for investment. For ethereum future
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Bitcoin and Ethereum I prefer them together!!! The strongest cryptocurrencies. And I feel good when they're both in my purse.

Me too this two token will be the strongest token in the market an long term token.
So this two must better to hold because they have time to reach the high value.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
It's better to hold now don't be panic. The price of these altcoins has fallen it will have a big profit if you buy bitcoin and ethereum now sure these coins will  rise again i think bitcoin will pump into 20k dollar we hodlers will have a profit hoping to make it happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes, both are good for everyone but now I am possessing some ETH, it has helped me get richer and make life more rich, and it is my financial source, though presently School fluctuations affect the value of ETH also reduced, I hope it will recover soon and will flourish in 2018.
Activity: 179
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer to hold bitcoin than ethereum.  Why? Even though bitcoin fall too much and ethereum is almost over taking the price at coin market I still pick bitcoin cuz we all knew that bitcoin is still dominating and it is number one in all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and Ethereum I prefer them together!!! The strongest cryptocurrencies. And I feel good when they're both in my purse.
Yes, I think so. The combination of ETH and BTC would be a great combination and it could be more profitable. BTC is king in the crypto world, its potential is huge, although it is experiencing volatility but its value is still very good. As for ETH, it is gradually asserting its position, strong development in recent times is a very good evidence of its potential.
Activity: 53
I choose to hold bitcoin and ETH....bitcoin is going to hit profit in near future
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
For me you should hold both, you should have both of this digital currency so that your profit will not stay in one side. Your money can grow from different sides and can increase not only in bitcoin and in other digital currency that you can access.
Activity: 182
Both coins are just as good but I prioritize Bitcoin first. because Bitcoin is more popular and the quality is guaranteed, I feel confident with Bitcoin will provide many benefits in the future if I hold it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
i choose to hold bitcoin because we know the price of bitcoin is unpredictable and there's a possibility that price comeback and higher than the last time and i have high hope in bitcoin

Ask for me, I choose it bitcoin,what you said because, in bitcoin my experience is good and so helps to me when I need money and get a extra income for my daily needs and wants. Bitcoin is the lucky charm to get a allowance for my school and shopping in mall so, bitcoin helps me to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: