Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 30. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
I prefer to hold both coins in my portfolio because they both of them have strong use cases and would grow tremendously over the long term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I also prefer to keep both of these coins in my portfolio. I prefer to share the risks. But the market is now quite bad and it only remains to wait. I hope that it will not take long to wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I would choose hold ETH because it has the ability to duplicate while BTC is difficult to duplicate and the current BTC price is quite high

I am holding both cryptocurrencies and waiting when they will grow. Additionally, I have the other altcoins in my wallet. These are Monero, VeChain, Stellar, NEO, Cardano, EOS and some other smaller alts.
Activity: 98

In terms of profitability. Bitcoin is way more profitable compare to Ethereum. I hope you guys got some good profit from recent dip. Ethereum is always next to bitcoin. I don't see Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, to be honest. But it will be better to diversify your portfolio. Dont buy one crypto because once it crashes, its very hard to recover. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. That's what they are saying.

Buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin. Me, i bought some IOTA and BTC. That's all i got, for now. But im looking for other good altcoin where i can put my money. Ethereum seems good to hold for long term. I will buy some of it in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
For as long as I have the opportunity of holding both bitcoin and ethereum I'll hold both of them. The two are the best coins bitcoin can double the price or more  again this year likewise ethereum don't dull it  Shocked
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
I apply the principle that do not put all the eggs you have in 1 basket. Currently, I hold bitcoin and ethereum, because I think it will be more profitable.
Activity: 69
If it's about buying, i'll of course buy bitcoin. But if you talk about holding, i hold both of them though. Since both are really great and give me big profits in return
Activity: 7
i would hold bitcoin until 25000 $ and expect to reach the same till end of 2018.
Activity: 173
I would invest in both of them since its could reduce the risk of loss and might can be doubled the profit. Or at least you will find out the markets by yourself and learned about them.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Again I would choose to keep ETH, I never give up ETH while the market is down as I am still determined to hold onto my ETH, and the more I buy them in the future. In May this price of altcoin will spike back, this is a start of the boom altcoin market.
Activity: 182
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
holding Bitcoin is indeed the best choice for holding such coins. so I wanted Bitcoin and kept holding it up to a high price. anyway, I see Etehreum in decline.
copper member
Activity: 518
those two coins are really the ones you need to hold on too for me i choose both  Wink
Activity: 294
Bitcoin ...even though it’s not the very first currency out there, it certainly is the most popular and successful as of now. And its still the highest value among the rest...
Although eth has a good potential and has lots of functions..growing...
Activity: 141
Both have good future, these both are have strong potential to grow up and can be hold for long term investment. But i'm still prioritizing in buying bitcoins more than eth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
I will choose to hold ETH, this year ETH very promising I predicted ETH can x5, x6, BTC seems to have increased but not as high as ETH
Activity: 182
I want to say If you have money why should hesitate in choosing.You can have both. These two coins are good for the long-term and in the short term depending on how you will trade them. Both are on top of what we really hope to survive for years to come and will truly be the best candidates to benefit in the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Ethereum clearly is more stable than bitcoin, even both of them are dropping for now,
i will still choose to hold both of them, because it will be a great loss if sell them now.
I even think to invest more in ETH, base on my opinion it's price will increase as the bull market returns
I think both of them are stable because this two coins has a long term coins, But the bitcoin was still in a high value even do this bitcoin will fall down the price it will recover early just like the etherium also.
Activity: 85
i decide to hold bitcoin, because bitcoin can raise again and we can get big profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
The bulk of my money I invested in altcoins. I have a very small amount invested in bitcoin and ethereum. Not more than 10-15% of the total amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
I choose Bitcoin to hodl as it is more rare and the original, plus the market cap is currently only 3x that of Ethereum. I use ETH as a transport vehicle although I find it a nuisance calculating gas. TX fees and speed are still better with ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: