Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 28. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes. For now, I hold my bitcoin once. I will not sell my coins. I will wait for the bitcoin price to rise until it is stable and its value is higher than the buy time value.
In hopes I can profit even if I have to wait.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
bitcoin and ethereum together have good potential in long-term investments. if you want to make a big profit, my advice is bitcoin, because when compared with ethereum, the bitcoin price movement is very big.
Activity: 322
I believe that the growth of ethereum from the current values will exceed the growth of bitcoin in percentage
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

probably good to hold both for sure, and everyone is going to have their own opinion. The way I see it, Ethereum currently has nearly 6 times the supply of Bitcoin, so in theory Ether might need 6 times the demand to bring the value of Ether up to the level of Bitcoin. In trading its always have a risk. Even a stable coin may have a dip.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I will choose those two.Because I'm sure to sky rocket the price of ETH.. And it's happening now with bitcoins. So, as long as I have money I will buy ethereum so I can not repent if it will be the same as the price of btc

Both coins are the best in crypto currency as this will surely yield a good profits once the prices returns to the all time high. Buying ETH today is a good strategy as the price has been cheaper and keep it as a long term investment.
Activity: 35
I am holding ethereum right now. Because I think next pump coin will be eth. And I hold eth as much as possible. There quite possible eth going to very high price next 2-4 months. So I choose eth.
Activity: 168
Ethereum and Bitcoin I choose both for me to hold. Both coins are interrelated if BTC down ETH follows it but it does not matter, I still choose both because I am sure it will give me many advantages in the future.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
Holding both would be good just diversify your portfolio and you'll be good
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
I will choose those two.Because I'm sure to sky rocket the price of ETH.. And it's happening now with bitcoins. So, as long as I have money I will buy ethereum so I can not repent if it will be the same as the price of btc
Activity: 196
I think the ETH coin has more chances in the near future to increase in price.  And I would not in any case now sell ETH.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
Bitcoin to keep it safer, because he fell like that and will grow, and other coins do not go so fast up as a top coin!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I hold both bitcoin and ethereum, since I believe they are the most successful coins so far.
They both have big influence in cryptocurrency and are likely to dominate the market for a long time if not for ever.
Activity: 336
I hold the two coin, Because I believe if bitcoin value can still going up, And my prediction bitcoin value in December 2018 can reach 18000$. And ethereum might be the spendable crypto currency we are all hoping for. Ethereum might be the currency so I'm hoping the two.
Activity: 86
I prefer to keep Bitcoin and Etherium. I think they both will increase in price, for several years. I hope I was right.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin and Ethereum have excellent potential for the future, as market leaders and prices are on top of other coins, although the current situation of very low Bitcoin and Ethereum prices is very influential with other coins and they are going down but Bitcoin and Ethereum will still lead the price stay on top of other coins. so under any circumstances I will save or choose Bitcoin and Ethereum
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I have decided to go with both because even if I like ethereum more I would like to keep my chances high with bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Bitcoin has always been the first choice, at least in recent years, it is difficult to change. Although the ether has already had strong strength to challenge, it has too many competitors and all of them are very characteristic. So Bitcoin is safer.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I would choose to hold the two coins. because bitcoin and ethereum currently have very good prices. Don't need to choose, just split in two or may be in 10 alts.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I would rather buy both of these coins because they are obvious market leaders and observe their growth in good times is very pleasant in my opinion
Activity: 198
I choose hold more on bitcoin even the value of this like a wheel it goes up and down. Bitcoin has the ability that recover faster to more confortable of many bitcoin holder. Ethereum is quietly stable on their value we cant predict the characteristics of this currency.
Pages:
Jump to: