Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 29. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If we are talking about the investment portfolio in the long term, then I think that you need to buy and hold both bitcoin and etherium.
These are the two main crypto currencies.
Activity: 476
I think, Bitcoin is better than ethereum.  I am choose to hold Bitcoin. In present time, Bitcoin is the best online currency of online Market place. It's price is so high. It's  price increasing day by day.   Many online shop and website are accepting Bitcoin. I think , Bitcoin will gold of future. everyone should invest Bitcoin. Bitcoin  can will be  Changing the future world. If you buy Bitcoin and hold it.  when it's price increases , yon can sold it.. I think you will  Earning lot of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
In my opinion, during this period it is best to keep in the BTC as it behaves very stable, that it fell in price, it was clear before that, now we are expecting only growth
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin and ethereum are the same, because if bitcoin goes down then ethereum will also fall but both have different values and still bitcoin has a higher price and I have both
Activity: 378
In my opinion Both is needed I will hold bitcoin and ethereum, because of the low price bitcoin I hold it and ethereum for investing in ICO's.
Activity: 163
I choose BTC. When the price of BTC rises, the price of eth will not rise, and sometimes the price of eth will be reduced.

Activity: 168
Choosing between ethereum and bitcon on decision on which one to hold depends on there market value, but right i think the best thing to do to both is to HOLD
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I chose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the embryo of cryptocurrency, although eth is stable now, but I think eth can never compete with bitcoin in terms of its price.

Why still choosing? Invest witht that two crypto coins because its not a scam, and that crypto coins is well known especially bitcoin, though bitcoin now is dropping but it will not stay dropping until the end of the year, just wait bitcoins price will rise again. While in ethereum, eth now is on stable mode. But if you want to choose bitcoin is always the number one and best in crypto coins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I chose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the embryo of cryptocurrency, although eth is stable now, but I think eth can never compete with bitcoin in terms of its price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
To me i would like to hold ETH because it has the ability to duplicate while BTC is difficult to duplicate and the current BTC price is high.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
The ethereum is certainly faster than bitcoin - transactions take a few seconds, not minutes. But on this he does not stop. It is still based on the blockbuster and works as a means of saving, but supporters view it as a platform for distributed computing, which comes with its own built-in currency, actually "ether."
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
ETH is more stable than BTC. But people hold investment equally in BTC. ETH doesn't fluctuate like BTC do. Also you can hold in Litecoin. I'd personally choose BTC to hold.
Activity: 406
My investment portfolio looks very simple:
30% Bitcoin
30% Ethereum
40% Different coins, which I hope will have great growth!
It  is difficult time now for the whole market . But selling for yourself at a loss is stupid, a crypt is not margin trading on the forex or stock market.
Activity: 25
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

ETH is also going down these days and I think that it can go even more down in coming days. Invest in ETH only if you can hold for at least 3-4 years.
Activity: 121
HOLDING IS NOT A GOOD MOVE IN CRYPTO MARKET.  ALTEAST NOT FOR THIS MOMENT. THIS IS NOT THE TIME  RIGHT NOW TO HOLD . THE MARKET CAN DOWN A BIT MORE. IT WILL BE A INTELLIGENT MOVE, TO SELL OFF AT HIGH AND BUY AGAIN IN DIP WITH TETHER. IF BTC PRICE DOWN, ALL WILL BE DOWN. SO, DON,T HODL ANYTHING
copper member
Activity: 308
complex issue.like btc is digital gold and the father of all cryptocurrencies, but the technology behind it is controversial, eth technology, but... in 70% btc/40eth
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose to hold both. Why would I choose only one when the two options are both great and that you can have the two of them? The markets of both Bitcoin and Ethereum are volatile. You cannot escape from one of them and shift to another to avoid a volatile market. The entire crypto market is after all volatile. One more thing, stability is not a thing about crypto prices, may it be Bitcoin or Ethereum. There is always fluctuation in.

Wrong. only bitcoin is highly volatile and etherium is more stable. but yeah all cryptocurrencies are volatile and we cant escape it because that is part of the game. We need to embrace the volatility and the risk , so that we can earn a profit if ever we succeed and conquer them.

If i were to choose between the two. I would still go on both of them because i already have them both. I use etherium for trading my alts and tokens , while i also use bitcoin as my main holdings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
My first preference is bitcoin and i have bitcoin and ether both but now the both coins are decline and bitcoin is badly affected by volatility and those who are working for crypto they must have to show some of the interest and the real fact is the bitcoin holding can make us millionaire and it can also finish our wealth by decline more in the value of crypto.
Activity: 215
for me both are also good to hold in the long run, because bitcoin and ethereum prices are also easier to ride higher, so we will more easily earn income in the future. especially now the price of these two coins with low prices, so we will get more with the current price. so we will get more that we get.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I choose to hold both. Why would I choose only one when the two options are both great and that you can have the two of them? The markets of both Bitcoin and Ethereum are volatile. You cannot escape from one of them and shift to another to avoid a volatile market. The entire crypto market is after all volatile. One more thing, stability is not a thing about crypto prices, may it be Bitcoin or Ethereum. There is always fluctuation in.
Pages:
Jump to: