Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 34. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I'm holding both right now but 50% of my investment is in ethereum bought it at 500$ considering the price growth right now i already made a huge profit and i will continue to hold it until it reached my desired price to sell portion of it and to buy some altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
Currently I will hold eth only, waiting for stable eth price again and will sell it partly for my needs. many ICOs are now using eth as altcoin allow me to hold eth for a long time. because the talk about eth is never exhausted.
actually I completely agree with you, as for me eфиpиyм also the most promising coin with a very good stability. of course because of the fall of the market eth also can be considered the victims, but Nevertheless I believe in his perspective.
Activity: 266
crypto is the biggest of the money world eth and btc. Currently the market is bad and prices are low. The price of eth is much lower. so you hold eth tutorial. it will gain more in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I have chosen both Bitcoin and Ethereum to hold. These 2 coins are very promising and most stable among all the cryptocurrencies in the market. In fact, i am trying to purchase as much as i can since the rates are down now before it rises again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I choose both. Bitcoin as a digital gold and eth as a digital silver. I believe that eth will to live long time as a platform for many different projects and will have high price. And bitcoin - just bitcoin.
Activity: 280

It's hard for me to choose one thing. It is more reliable to invest both in bitcoin and in the Etherium. The bitcoin grows faster, but in case of its fall, the Etherium is a good insurance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If you are asking what is better to invest money-in Bitcoin or Ethereum,I will say-I would invest 50 50 .An old wise proverb tells us not to keep the eggs in the same basket.The cryptocurrency for this period-hard times.But I think that by summer the issue will be resolved and if some people hope for the disappearance of cryptocurrency, they are deeply mistaken.Cryptocurrency will not disappear anywhere.And Ethereum will gain the growth rate after Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
I have been thinking about this for a long time and decided to transfer all my assets to Ethereum, I think this coin has more potential than bitcoin and you can see a steady growth
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I would choose to hold both the coins because it's good for a long term investment. The price are increasing year by year and i know in the future bitcoin and ethereum both will help me to follow my dreams. So for now i'll just hold them until it will reach to my target price since both are very potential coins.

Friend, you're right! You need to keep these 2 coins in the same proportion, since they will always be in our world!
Activity: 149
I would choose to hold both the coins because it's good for a long term investment. The price are increasing year by year and i know in the future bitcoin and ethereum both will help me to follow my dreams. So for now i'll just hold them until it will reach to my target price since both are very potential coins.
Activity: 532
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I prefer to buy bitcoin because the price will rise bigger than the one that has gone up lately. And the possibilities are fortunately very big over etherum
Activity: 570
Merit: 250
For me it is better to hold both ethereum and bitcoin. Bitcoin and etherum have a high level of popularity .
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I prefer to hold Ethereum since I often take part in ICO. In addition, the decentralized exchanges where is located the largest number of tokens  accept only Ethereum for payment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Well, I can not to choose between bitcoin and ethereum, I would like to hold part of these two coins on my wallet (50/50) because I believe in both coins.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I choose both, I see a lot of potential on both of them, especially on bitcoin. bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, and ethereum is the number 1 altcoin for now, that's why I choose both of them to hold.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
I hold both coin but more of eth because of ICO, but apart from doing ICO, I will hold more of bitcoin then eth. but holding them both Is a good idea you never know which one will sky rocket.
Activity: 120
Choose to buy both but %75 eth %25 btc. I thınk in the coming days, ethereum and also erc-20 token is rising nicely. 2018 is ethereum and tokens year!!!
Activity: 326
If you already have both the coins, hold it till the end of 2018, if you are buying for now buy only ETH.
Activity: 97
Bitcoin is great, for me it's just personal preference.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Look around. There are many good alternative coins that have a great prospect for growth. Crypto is not only bitcoin and ethereum. New coins can bring good profits. You need to study and analyze projects. Now is a good time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: