Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 47. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
No one can say exactly what is more profitable. Therefore, I prefer to store both - BTC and ETH. So much more reliable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I prefer to have TTT, I see in it a great perspective! Despite the big problems with the team. And bitcoin I do not yet have.
Activity: 58
in bit we trust!) definitely its old good btc
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
i hold both,but ofcourse more on bitcoin.maybe the ratio is 65% bitcoin and 35% ethereum.but i have another alts this big two is my main invesments..and im still buying specially this season whos dip is always indeed.

I would choose to hold bitcoin, because risky is my second name, and the price is much bigger than price etc, I like doing a good business, despite the fact that the price can fall down at any moment.
Do you really have the capital to buy bitcoin?i doubt it lol 😂😂😂
For me, my future is bitcoin. And I see this is a trend of the times in a few years when bitcoin is more acceptable to the public then it will be of great value. So I decided to keep the BTC until it reaches 50k.
Your just relying on trend?what about if the trend leave bitcoin ?then how about your stand?
Activity: 262
actually i want to keep bitcoin and ethereum but i do not have enough capital, and his choice of his one i choose to buy ethereum and while waiting for bitcoin price down i am looking for additional capital to buy bitcoin and hold for the two coins
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I will chose to have them both.
Despite the high fluctuations in prices of bitcoin, the average price would tell you that it progresses in a linear manner to the positive side.
Which means that it is somehow growing but rather slow.
In addition, I believe that bitcoin has the most community support when it comes down to it.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I would choose to hold bitcoin, because risky is my second name, and the price is much bigger than price etc, I like doing a good business, despite the fact that the price can fall down at any moment.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I choose both: bitcoin is super stable in long-term investment, but ETH becomes to be used more widely.
Activity: 406
For me, my future is bitcoin. And I see this is a trend of the times in a few years when bitcoin is more acceptable to the public then it will be of great value. So I decided to keep the BTC until it reaches 50k.
Activity: 287
of course, bitcoin. This is the father of cryptocurrency. People just won't let him fall. If you will fall - there will be growth. It typical speculations on the stock exchange
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I choose to hold those coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum had a potential in the near future and that is the good thing in that. We should wait and hold until the exchanger met what we want and what we need. We should not expect to everything. but i choose to hold bitcoin tho ethereum has a potential and that is one of the thing we should need to learn.
Activity: 26
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For a trader Bitcoin, and for an investor, Eth is the best option. 
Activity: 150
I choose both but bitcoin is much better. Both of them are good to hold for longterm, all you have to do is wait for the deep price and buy more. Then hold it until it go up again.
Activity: 434
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
if looking at the market since february, it might be better to hold bitcoin. now the price ethereum I think is very unstable and tends to go dow
Activity: 574
If I'm gonna choose I rather to choose BTC BTC to hold because if btc increase more profit will earn because of a huge investment in etherium the profit is minimal because of the value is not so high.
Activity: 392
i still prefer to hold bitcoin than the ethereum although it is better to hold them both but it may depend on your choice but I think that the bitcoin will be 1million $ each on the next year
Activity: 32
I'm holding bitcoins, despite the fact that ETH had lately a very good success I think it will never overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
With the current price movement, your statrment is true though both are currently down but the percentage of price drop is much bigger for bitcoon than eth. thougj im cirrently holding both coins, i would prefer eth if i have to choose.
Activity: 310
I am holding both right now in my wallet. I believe both coins are undervalued right now. (To me bitcoin worths 30-40k, ethereum worths 5k.) Well this is my personal expectation, cant assure anyone if its gonna happen or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
I always support ethereum rather than bitcoin, so I'll always get my ethereum up to $3000 because I believe that by the 2018 нyфк the price of ethereum will reach $3000.
Pages:
Jump to: