Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 48. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
I would rather hold both of them. These two coins are the ones who have the ability to surprisingly rise up and give a sure profit to each and every btc and eth holder.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I expect Eth to have a better value long term. Bitcoin is overrated in my opinion and I am done investing in it. Ethereum is so much better until it gets supplanted by a more efficient blockhain. However, it may take awhile for that to happen. After this bearish market is over I hope it wil b emore and more obvious that a token must be backd by something even if it is just the ability to perform operations on blockchain. Bitcoin will be a poor store of value and a poor means of payment. It is only good as a speculative instrument.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I hold the two coin. I believe bitcoin will continue to be the best store of value cryptocurrency and ethereum might be the spendable cryptocurrency we are all hoping for. Ethereum might be the currency so I'm holding the two.
Activity: 56
I believe in ETH
65% - ETH
35% -BTC
Risky agree, but who does not take risks, does not live beautifully))) Kiss
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
For me i should hold bitcoin because maybe in the future bitcoins value will increase. Another is because cryptocurrency started with bitcoin and it is the base of all coins that are active and we are using right now. Bitcoin is wise, much better because its value is high and its number one when it comes to coins popularity and it is more stable and promising than the other coin. Last is it has a lower fees for transferring money across geographic borders. And the financial stability for people who live in other countries.
Activity: 154
Well, I strongly believe in ETH because it's amazing blockchain. But, for investment I would go with both of them
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is volatile its hard to predict but i choose both of them bitcoin and ethereum, depends upon the supply both in either way. Right now could be much better to invest more at bitcoin because the price is low and im sure it will swing above futher on this mid-year and year ends.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
I hold bitcoin,i believe in the future potencial of btc+Etheruem classic+some altcoin like utk
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
for the current price of all coins tend to experience a great change, if the ethereum and bitcoin compared then who still have a chance to still be growing big was the ethereum because currently, it says at price only.
Activity: 308
I prefer both. I  bought both and I am going to hold both because both coins are going up and the price will rise up this year
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
right now I really want to buy Ethereum. because I was interested in Ethereum for a long time but many friends advised me not to buy Ethereum for now. but I am sure with my choice to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
For me I will choose this two because I can say the greatness of these two cryptocoins ever.As we can see the coinmarket cap list they are all in demand with their value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
It seems to me that both these options are suitable for lazy people, or just for investment in the future. Much more profit brings the storage of new tokens of interesting and promising projects.
Yes, now all the coins are falling in price approximately the same, and bitcoin and ethereum also fell significantly. These coins are equally suitable for long-term investments, I do not see much difference.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
It seems to me that both these options are suitable for lazy people, or just for investment in the future. Much more profit brings the storage of new tokens of interesting and promising projects.
Activity: 30
Both BTC and ETH are still the best to hold for a long term. Ethereum's potential is far greater at the moment, but I will continue to hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I would go for bitcoin even tho the price is still very volatile, that's because cryptocurrency started with bitcoin and it is the base of all coins that are active right now. Eth is also a good investment to have but I don't have money to invest it or neither a way to earn Eth like doing campaigns like bitcoin but all in all, it depends on the preference of the person if what she likes and what the best for the person.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for myself I choose to hold Ethereum because Ethereum has a good future.
Activity: 69
if its purpose to gain profit, I think better choose bitcoin. because the value of bitcoin has considerable price fluctuations, so it can take advantage of the difference in price fluctuations.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
I hold both coins, so I can not choose between them because they are very nice and also very promising for me personally. But if forced to choose between them, I prefer bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I will hold both of them. Let's say I will 40% of bitcoin and 60% of eth. I will hold more of eth because I am into ICO investing. So I will use the eth for ICO while I hold btc as a store of value. 
Pages:
Jump to: