Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 49. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 11
I choose Bitcoin because it has a lower fees for transferring money across geographic borders. And the financial stability for people who live in countries with unstable currencies.
Activity: 490
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

have the coins based on their personal preferences
if you want complete service, I recommend Ether
if you want a positive trend for price, then Bitcoin is the answer
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Holding Bitcoin is wise, much better because less then 20% of all coins to come. Ethereum still has more than 30% of all coins to sell plus endless ICO put sell pressure on as lots of them fail or outright scams to start with.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good. However Ethereum holds the second position.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Definitely eth, cause eth's growth will be much faster, right now is at $800, next week eth can be $5000, investors will pump eth 10x, watch and learn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
now btc is dificult to buy, and eth price is stable, so hold eth.
Activity: 196
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
I would choose to hold Ethereum. Because it is more stable and promising. Most of the ICOs at the moment powered by Ethereum netword. This will make value of Eth mucher every day! Regards
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I would go 70/30 in both of them, the bigger percent being "the king". Wink Ethereum has good potential,but I don't think anything can stop Bitcoin from making a massive bull run to $100,000 this year, now that we have Lightning Network and so low fees. Just saw that ETH tx fees are now biggest than bitcoin's.. Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I will definitely buy bitcoin. We know that the price of bitcoin now is high enough. I believe that the bitcoin's price in the future can be two times higher than today, so don't hesitate to buy bitcoin now and hold it. The price may goes to the moon someday.
Quite recently it was possible to buy it twice cheaper! And yet I do not see a clear uptrend ... And what will happen in May?
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Invest in Ethereum.
Dear friends!I want to recommend investing in Ethereum.Since it is more in demand in many companies that develop their Ethereum programs in the industrial,financial and energy spheres.And I think that due to its qualitative difference from other types of blockchain,namely Smart contracts,it can surpass even Bitcoin over time!It will ,maybe slowly, but surely -to get your power!.Therefore, I recommend to invest in Ethereum!
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
I'm Holding BTC, ETH, LTC and 17 Dogecoin.

BTC I'm mining 0.001 a week.
ETH  I'm trying to have more on Bounties
LTC I buy with BTC 0.01 only to have...
Doge I have played here http://freedoge.co.in/?r=2070509
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
I think, that these are the two best currencies in the current market, I hold ETH, because for Bitcoin I buy interesting currencies and invest in ICO....
Activity: 168
I would not choose either butni would rather choose holding both since these two coins have so much potential. They have dofferent technologies and grows in different ways but if i were to invest, i would definitely invest in noth coins. Base on the current values of the coins, though bitcoin dropped from its highest value last year, both coins show growth in value and i believe it will continue to do so over the mext few months Wink
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org
I am investing in ICO, so I chose Ethereum. But Ethereum has another advantage - a great potential for growth. Vitalik promised a Eth network upgrade this year!
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Just Bitcoin right now, I made a mistake late last year and didn't end up grabbing the Ethereum I wanted to. Fudged up but there will be another chance yet, especially when Ethereum switches over to Casper and the POS system. Will be interesting to see how they make that switch and if that is feasible type of switch Bitcoin could make in the future.
Activity: 350
take into account such developments that after a wild growth and correction bitcoin will be in the fleet for some time, as after the jump in 2013-14 years. But given the growing popularity of the crypto industry, this flat can grow much faster into a pump.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
I would hold ETH now. I always know that Ethereum has a good potential. I think it is a good decision
For me the same but buying bitcoin right now for me is a better opportunity to just earn some money and after that invest it in ETH cause price of Bitcoin will pump in near weeks imo.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
Keeping both sounds more logical, to divide the risk but if I have to choose one, I would choose Bitcoin. Everybody talks/writes about the future of Bitcoin, that it will be 20-25,000 USD this year but there are few who try to predict about ETH.

I'm not so sure that Bitcoin have bigger chances for rising value during hodl. But it is good idea to divide the risk just in case one coin drops in value or fails.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
holding Bitcoin or ETH ?
it all depends on our needs and also the market conditions that occur.
if for Bitcoin it is more to long-term investment, while for ETH the investment is relatively short-term
but for myself prefer ETH, because I do not like to wait too long to get profit
Activity: 350
If you look globally, you can see such logic that hundreds of millions would not be poured into the industry, which can be ruined by mere speculation of the market. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: