Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 50. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Keeping both sounds more logical, to divide the risk but if I have to choose one, I would choose Bitcoin. Everybody talks/writes about the future of Bitcoin, that it will be 20-25,000 USD this year but there are few who try to predict about ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Friends, I invite you to observe everything as a game. The Crypto industry has its own rules and so far they are aimed at the rapid enrichment of those who are so rich. People who know how to make money on the psychology of the masses, know how to present a beautiful pump and dump, know how to morally exhaust young investors and leave with nothing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Keep both, the 2 will increase in recent years
Activity: 238
I think it makes sense to keep also BTC and ETH. Both as a result will make profit, something is more something less, but profit will be precisely!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
For now at current time i mean the present scenario i will hold btc. Cause btc have just dropped from its highest pick like from 20k to 8 now its maintaining a slow growth. So i would hold btc and give some time to grow. And i think the price is now at 15k or 16k i will eth comperatively cheap in a sense if we exchange it by btc. So i will buy eth and hold it for long period of time. And then give eth some time to grow.
To get the maximum profit from my limited amount of investment. I know i am smart jk Wink thank you
Activity: 226
I would hold ETH now. I always know that Ethereum has a good potential. I think it is a good decision
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bitcoin is much more preferable, because ETH network will change soon, regarding Vitalik Buterin words that Ethereum should not be expensive.
As for me personally, great technical ground fundamentally has Cardano. And I am sure, ADA-era is coming.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
Holding both the better.
I am holding a portion of Bitcoin and Ethereum but I hold more altcoins as my Crypto Assets today are Bitcoin and Ethereum are just a less portion part of my whole portfolio.
I have Bitcoin and Ethereum, I will use them when I am going to trade my Altcoins someday and there um for my gas fee in every transactions in Etherdelta or other coin exchanges.
Activity: 266
Hard choice...ETH probably
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If earlier all tried to buy mainly bitcoins, then taking into account the decline in its popularity due to the accumulated deficiencies in it and manifesting itself as a financial bubble in December of last year, it is better to have altkoins along with bitcoins, and first of all
 ethereum. Moreover, ethereum is needed very much in many cases of moving available tokens.
Activity: 111
if I think by looking at the price of several months I prefer to invest ETH because its prices tend to be more stable and when prices fall is not far adrift from the previous price
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I will probably choose bitcoin in this case because it's more trusted and expencive so i will get more money. Profit is everything for me nowadays.
Activity: 469
Etherum, for me this coin will pump more than 3x in this year and will try to chase bitcoin in price in near future, so just believe in it and buy to hodl.
Activity: 149
Personally, I'm holding ETH. Until better times.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I support ethereum every time, because it really is the best altcoin. Erc20 system will not die like Ethereum.
But the bitcoin is slightly different, if you make a good investment it will win.
Both are nice coins, the best two.

I also like these two coins, I often use them for my payments. Each coin has its advantages, for example, bitcoin is the very first and most popular coin in the world. Ethereum is also quite popular, it ranks second after bitcoin in terms of market capitalization. This already says a lot about this project. The advantage of ethereum is also a large number of projects that are built on its platform. I think that in the future both coins will be very much in demand.
Activity: 189
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

i choose to HODL both for options
Activity: 420
I support ethereum every time, because it really is the best altcoin. Erc20 system will not die like Ethereum.
But the bitcoin is slightly different, if you make a good investment it will win.
Both are nice coins, the best two.
Activity: 45
Since the services where blockchain is used every year more and more, I think bitcoin's time is coming to an end. And the time comes for more adaptive and highly specialized altcoins  Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
After a lot of research, I chose Ethereum. In my opinion Ethereum has more potential in the future. It has a great concept and the price is raising more and more. Hopefully the ralley continues.
Activity: 615
I choose to buy both and they can bring me much money to buy in more coins. I think they can bring me more profit than others and they are suitable for long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: