Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 51. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I prefer both coins because they are the most stable and reliable for long-term investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
In all my holdings I always try to maintain a percentage in both Bitcoin and Ethereum to balance my portfolio and serve as a hedge against any unforseen crash in altcoin prices. Is advisable to hold these two coins in your portfolio at all time.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Both are good choices for me, both bitcoin and ethereum are strong coins and potentially will continue to increase in value. Having both is a great option to change the future better.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Yes, I would like to hold Bitcoin and ethereum because Bitcoin and ethereum is a decentralized digital currency and it is a more valuable coin in this coin market. So I already hold Bitcoin and ethereum because both are valuable. In a couple of days ago Bitcoin and ethereum price is very dumb so on this that time I am by a huge amount of Bitcoin and ethereum, still now I am holding both coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Personally, I am holding both.
Its always good to diversify your long term portfolio, and by investing in multiple coins you reduce your chances to get rekt  Wink
Activity: 476
I am holding both but more of Bitcoin than Ethereum. The price of Bitcoin makes it more attractive and the liquidity thereof. Even if the price Bitcoin is low at the moment but  on reversal it will move and cover up the loss ground.
Activity: 182
Of course it would be nice to keep both bitcoin and ethereum. But alas for the time being I only keep ethereum. But there is a possibility that ethereum will be better than bitcoin, perhaps in a couple of years. Generally wait and see. Have a nice evening!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I'm holding bitcoin right now and waiting for the altcoins and ethereum to bleed. If bitcoin spike and altcoin goes down. That's the time i will trade my bitcoin to altcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Both options are good.
My 6th feeling says that now hold BTC is more long-term investment than ETH. But that's only my opinion
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Based on the data that you provided, I think that the best option would be ETH, because the capitalization of this project is much smaller and the potential of the ETH project is much greater. So I think that it's worth holding ETH, and of course BTC also has great prospects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
They are both very promising coin to hold on to but I prefer bitcoin simply because it is the first and foremost crytocurrency that had been develop and its like all other altcoins are dependent with bitcoin. It's like the mother of all other altcoins where others must established its purpose and its worth before it can totally be independent from bitcoin.
Activity: 280
-----
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Both are promising coins. But for me, I will choose to hold bitcoin instead of ethereum. Even though bitcoin's price is unstable now, I know for sure that it will show stunning results, it will make a comeback. In the near future, it will rise again. I'm holding bitcoin because of its high profitability, the volatility in the bitcoin price is high.
Activity: 588
I prefer to choose Ethereum because in the long term Ethereum can be surpass Bitcoin. In my opinion Ethereum was give more benefits to the development of cryptocurrency. Ethereum can be number 1 cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 6
For now I will hold bitcoin because of its value and also many merchant accepting it. Even today bitcoin value is  wabbling I still hold bitcoin rather than etherium
Activity: 294
Bitcoin and ethereum are both coins that will always potentially go up in every year, so I will buy both and hold for some time and sell them when I need money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
Yeah I support the idea of Holding Bitcoin and Ethereum. This are the two sttong coins in the Crypto world and they are bound for greatness. There prices are currently experiencing a temporal setback, but its certain it will moon very soon
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Now is a great time to buy both of these coins. It seems to me that they are now at the bottom. And in the middle of summer we will see the rapid growth of both bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I prefer both to hold, Because My bitcoin and ethereum are decent so I have to hold as the market price of each is not that good much and I am waiting for the potential growth of the two coins. The two have the potential to grow much and strong in terms of stability of demand by people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
I choose diversification, both of that, bitcoin and eth, because potential hasn't been disclosed so far of this coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I know there are people who hold crypto asset for future but i am not holding bitcoin or any coin for future, because i use earning from crypto currency for daily expenses. most of our expenses are managed by crypto currency. I believe in enjoying present time because who see future.
Pages:
Jump to: