Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 52. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Both, but more of ETH because I feel that it will continually see demand for use as a platform on which projects are built on
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
For me for the best to hold bitcoin and ethereum are good  because this two we have potential to growth for my investment and i know one this two are we rise again
both was the best options right now.
1 bitcoin with its future lightning network implementation to make all of those bitcoin forks coin become worthless.
2 ethereum build so many cross bridge platform with various project and that will bring a lot of advantages to build any correlation between ethereum and another platform.
It's not only about strong future or its potential but there is a reason behind that.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
For me for the best to hold bitcoin and ethereum are good  because this two we have potential to growth for my investment and i know one this two are we rise again
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
bitcoin is now approaching the end of the down trend and will start the marathon after that
the ethereum can rise with it
Activity: 192
I think best to hold both Etherium and bitcoin plus another 10 coins from top20, the more is better, so if something happens with 1 coin you will not lose all your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
if only intend to hold it, I choose both. If I intend to invest I prefer bitcoin, because I think altcoin has a big risk

Both top cryptos (Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH)) are very worth holding to for long term. If you take a look at bitcoin and eth's market cap, it's really quite big which i believe will still grow as years go by. If you have ETH or BTC now, then you must keep them for at least a year or two and see the difference between today and before.
Activity: 14
i use bitcoin for long term most
they both have hude potential of growth
if you are unsure you can split you investment evenly between these two sit back and watch
Activity: 252
Obviously I chose both. Both were excellent. Ethereum is stable and Bitcoin is strong. If you already have both you hold both. but if you want to buy me reside buy Ethereum then hold it until the market price back Green as before.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
Actually holding BTC or ETH is equivalent to betting on the general future trend of the entire crypto space. So holding either one is the same as both will rise and fall almost together, unless there are significant good or bad news for either.

The next thing to evaluate is what is the ROI for holding either. In the short term, do u think it is easier to make 100% from BTC or ETH?

This last question should help anyone decide if they just want to hold only one coin..

I declare I hold ETH:)
Activity: 110
Merit: 4
Either bitcoin or ethereum have their own advantage and disadvantage. Bitcoin has more value than the ethereum, the price is higher than others including ethereum but ethereum isn't so bad at all. They continue to grow every day and i think sooner or later ethereum can catch up to bitcoin. So, i'll choose both of them.
copper member
Activity: 67
Blockchain enthusiast, English-French Translator
I only temporarily Hold ETH in order to participate in ICOs. My take profit crypto is NEO
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Both of them worth to be held.
Activity: 27
I like to choose Ethereum, because the price are more stable than bitcoin and the price of Ethereum may can claim higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
One should never invest everything into one coin but diversify, so investing in both the coins would be a safer and better bet. Even if one coin pumps and one doesn't, you are still in the plus. While if you bet on the other coin you would regret not having invested in the pumping coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
With my holding or so-called portfolio i got these two cryptocurrency, bitcoin and ether. Although i will hodl the two coins but i will put a larger percentage to Ether because i expect the value of this coin to appreciate in the coming years because more and more ICOs are utilizing it's platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
If you are facing the task of multiplying your funds, then the ETH looks more attractive than bitcoin. There are many reasons, the main ones are the presence of smart contracts and the support of many brands and companies. Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
that's obvious. because I am confident that the bitcoin and ETH that I have today will bring huge benefits this year. although now it is again on the price down.
because I'm sure that this year bitcoin and ETH is worth its value from yesterday.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
If I were to buy a new one, I would buy a bitcoin. but the best decision is to keep both of them in our wallet. Both the currency of the future and the prices we will see in a few years will be very expensive compared to the current prices.
Activity: 168
People! Ethereum and bitcoin have different niches. Bitcoin has become the" gold standard " for the cryptocurrency world. The Ethereum main platform to issue tokens (95% of all ICO do in Ethereum). Both coins will be profitable in the long term. I keep both of these coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
In terms of profitability. Bitcoin is way more profitable compare to Ethereum. I hope you guys got some good profit from recent dip. Ethereum is always next to bitcoin. I don't see Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin, to be honest. But it will be better to diversify your portfolio. Dont buy one crypto because once it crashes, its very hard to recover. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. That's what they are saying.

Buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin. Me, i bought some IOTA and BTC. That's all i got, for now. But im looking for other good altcoin where i can put my money. Ethereum seems good to hold for long term. I will buy some of it in the future.

Although I agree with you on the profitability aspect that Bitcoin has more capacity to give you more profit, I think that Ethereum, especially at the moment, has more chances of surging in the next few months maybe once or twice, therefore, you're investment would take less time to be realized for profit as compared to Bitcoin, which may last for months before spiking again. Having said, your choice would totally depend on the amount of time and patience you can muster in order to wait for your investment to give a return because both of them, certainly, are better fitting for long term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: