Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 59. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
February 24, 2018, 05:11:49 AM
I am holding BTC and i am holding it because of its reliability and i think it will rise significant amount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
February 24, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
I prefer not to keep all the funds in one coin. It is best to diversify and distribute them equally between bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
Personally my opinion that at the moment will favourably keep ETH. On him this year there are more hopes on growth, than on Bitcoin. But nevertheless it is necessary not to forget about diversification of the investment portfolio therefore I suggest to divide a purse.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

for long term, i choose ETH only. BTC for some reason will has slow growth, But ETH has a good potential to go too moon. as you see in last weeks the droping of ETH is very low so, when the market will be in safe limit, it can go to 10000$
Its depend because theres a time some of cryptos are dropping continuously but both of them are really good so even you choose one of them, you didn't feel any regret because this two coins have potential to gain more profit. Even there a dropping there are still worth holding.
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 04:30:14 AM
for me I should first hold the bitcoin now. because now the speed of the bitcoin price increases. the ethereum is also rising also. I just think that these two are my hold because the two to the market leader with the highest price.
Activity: 70
February 24, 2018, 04:25:02 AM
for me are both to hold.. because same value are increase and these two coins are highly dependent on market conditions. So I chose to hold eth and btc.
Activity: 34
February 24, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
I would choose hold ETH because it has the ability to duplicate while BTC is difficult to duplicate and the current BTC price is quite high
That is a good opinion. With the present price of eth which is much lower than btc, it has a big opportunity for price to increase .under a high demand, price can go up strongly and eth holder may get big profits. Price of eth is more stable than btc right now while btc is higher and fluctuative.
Activity: 196
February 24, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
I choose ethereum over bitcoin. because with ethereum, you can invest in many ICO's with the ERC20 token.
There are already many ICO's appeared, it is up to us where we want to invest our coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:20:18 AM
I hold both BTC and ETH. Both are promising and it is good to diversify investment portfolio. Other than BTC and ETH, I hold other altcoins too.
Activity: 87
February 24, 2018, 01:13:25 AM
If you have large capital then invest in BTC
If not, choose ETH.
I think both will grow in 2018
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
February 24, 2018, 01:10:24 AM
If you are holding, how long do you hold it? For 2-3 years I will hold it. Because the price will be different. And I will continue to see market developments. Because these two coins are highly dependent on market conditions. So I chose to hold eth and btc. I also want to add it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
February 24, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

Both currencies are good for holding, Ethereum is Bitcoins understudy yet its performing well in the market, i think it will be a wise move to have Both currencies for long term investment, Bitcoin too may still gain more value therefore worth holding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 24, 2018, 12:51:27 AM
if you are aiming for a quick profit, I think the bitcoin is the choice. because bitcoin has a fast price movement and the range between high price and low price is very large interval.
Activity: 69
February 24, 2018, 12:47:22 AM
I choose btc.btc price now low.its time to buy and hold.
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 12:42:33 AM
Both of them. It is kinda impractically to have BTC now, but it is a strategic decision: if everyone will dump BTC for ETH, the next time we will dump ETH for XRP and etc, and finish with hell lot amounts of some unusable coin which even cannot be pumped. So hold #1 anyway.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
February 23, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
It is really awesome if you have the two..

Many token now who are in ICO's are Etherium Platform...

Many of expert says Bitcoin will hit $50,000 by the Month of March

I prefer to hold Etherium Grin
Since Bitcoin is much expensive , we took the chance to prosper with ETH as it is next from Bitcoin. I prefer holding my coin until they pump, I believe too that like what happened in year 2017, alts will rise again.
True, if seen from the price, then ethereum is obviously cheaper and more affordable, unlike the bitcoin that is very expensive. and if for the future it seems that ethereum is no less good than bitcoin, so I decided to prefer ethereum as a long-term investment.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Since Bitcoin is much expensive , we took the chance to prosper with ETH as it is next from Bitcoin. I prefer holding my coin until they pump, I believe too that like what happened in year 2017, alts will rise again.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:24:04 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

for long term, i choose ETH only. BTC for some reason will has slow growth, But ETH has a good potential to go too moon. as you see in last weeks the droping of ETH is very low so, when the market will be in safe limit, it can go to 10000$
Activity: 151
February 23, 2018, 08:43:05 PM
I prefer ethereum, because it is seen from the larger volume of enthusiasts ethereum than bitcoin in my favorite local exchanger
Pages:
Jump to: