Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 56. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 04:37:13 AM
I prefer to keep both of them. Both of them are promising, we can't go anywhere from this, no matter whoever speaks.

That's the spirit. I do the same too, and also collect BCH and BTG laongwith LTC and few other solid coins.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2018, 04:33:48 AM
I generally prefer to have bigger bitcoin portion for less risky portfolio, but I think both coins are good to add in your folio for long term gains. My personal best coin is still bitcoin so.. I think many people on forums are similar.
I also think that you can bet on both these coins, because these coins are used by a very large number of people and are the most popular. If the market goes up actively, the prices for these coins can rise significantly.  Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
I prefer to keep both of them. Both of them are promising, we can't go anywhere from this, no matter whoever speaks.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
February 27, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
I generally prefer to have bigger bitcoin portion for less risky portfolio, but I think both coins are good to add in your folio for long term gains. My personal best coin is still bitcoin so.. I think many people on forums are similar.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 27, 2018, 03:09:29 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
For me i would choose to hold bitcoin instead of eth because bitcoins' price if you buy it now is very expensive but in soon time it will be abundant as you are holding it in a short or long period of time depending on how long you want to hold it, in short there will be more income in btc than in eth, that is my opinion though.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
it is true that the price of Ethereum is currently stable. despite the demands of Bitcoin's marketing level is still above the stable. so if I have to choose, I definitely choose bitcoin. and also the recent bitcoin price volatility is huge. this is the main attraction for me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 03:04:13 AM
Preferably both, but I somewhat prefer ETH because of the tech and the idea behind it.

BTC may be more profitable for now though.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
I do have the both of them. I've invested on these two because they can have a big profit on the long run. However, in efficiency, I would choose Ethereum due to its fast transactions. In bitcoin, due to its fast rising price that I have to hold it for a long time. I don't have worries because these coins are beginning to be stable and starting to rise again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
I prefer to hold more of my Eth
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
February 27, 2018, 02:55:28 AM
Both are cheap right now but I have more Bitcoins than my Ethereum. But seriously, if you are to invest in crypto, you gonna need to diversify it in not just two. Maybe five different promising crypto coins is the minimum. Not unless you are only investing small amounts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
Currently prices are bit low,so its better to hold your investment as you can not get required return over your investment.I will hold 50% BTC,30% ETH, & rest 20% in different  Altcoins like XRP,LTC,NEO,DASH,ADA.Crypto market is red and it would be wise action to hold investment and wait for the good time to sell part of your investment.2018 started with falling prices and still the market is recovering.Huge price hike is expected in upcoming months.Holding investment strategy would be more beneficial and effective.If you sell now you may lose your investment or less return,so better to maintain your courage and patience.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 27, 2018, 02:46:29 AM
I guess I choose both ..holding my Bitcoin and Ether... better wait for good condition and for price value to get high, I am pretty sure that even though sometimes its unpredictable.. it still the best and the Ethereum can be good in the long run.. I mean if you hold it for  along period of time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:43:54 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
ALWAYS BTC because no one can come close to BITCOIN
Personally,  I choose to hold both coins bitcoin and ethereum. I will wait until the market price especially bitcoin get stable  for  me to get  high earnings.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 02:38:04 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Of course, it has long been on the ether and other alts for a long time. Almost all of them have a future and an advantage over bitcoin, and they have not yet fully revealed themselves to full power. It remains only to wait for this time, as in his time the heyday bitcoin.
Activity: 232
February 27, 2018, 02:35:37 AM
I would like both of them, bitcoin's price is not yet stable, but it can improve in the coming months. And Ethereum worth can also go well. That's why I'll choose both on hold .
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 02:16:21 AM
I personally prefer to hold bitcoin rather than ethereum. Because the very high bitcoin price is much different than the ethereum that makes me very interested in holding bitcoin in the long run.
Merit: 22
February 27, 2018, 02:13:38 AM
I'm holding both, but 90% of my investments in Nexus. I love that project, the team and the vision are mindblowing. Awesome plans, I hope it will be implemented someday and make a world better, truly decentralize place. And make me rich as well  Grin
Activity: 120
February 27, 2018, 02:10:49 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
BTC is and always will be the

king of cryptos that is who i choose
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 27, 2018, 02:05:48 AM
I'd rather hold ethereum than bitcoin bitcoin because bitcoin will be having a hard time to gain profit with the price right now. While ethereum is still in progress that can have a massive impact in the near future.
Activity: 124
February 27, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
ALWAYS BTC because no one can come close to BITCOIN
Pages:
Jump to: