Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 63. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
I hold both bitcoin and ethereum in equal parts. But if I need make some transaction I spend only ethereum owing to low transaction fees
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 20, 2018, 02:36:42 PM
We know it very well Marker will crash, But crash like this not expected. Selling in this deep means making your fund 50-60% loss. SO it's better to hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Basically my choose is eth and i love eth to buy and hold now. Because i think eth will be boom soon and it's also a stable coin.
I also think after btc eth is the best coin that's why i am holding eth at the moment. So my choose is Ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 02:22:46 PM
I think that you should have both for now. There are lots of predictions as to Ethereum's growth and i am going to agree with them. And bitcoin is a total musthave as for me:)
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:17:36 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

if you will hold it better you buy bitcoin.
but if you short term then better buy eth.
my experience when playing short term can earn more profit...
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:17:12 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I am to poor for these coins. but my aim is to make BTC from trading & make Eth from ICO's
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
I have got a decent amount both bitcoin and ethereum and I would like to hold both in future. at present, the price of bitcoin is relatively stable, on the other hand, ethereum has been growing at a decent pace. It would be the best investment currency in 2018.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 02:10:49 PM
to hold and invest then, of course, I chose the prospects going forward because of the bitcoin is definitely a good thing because the numbers are getting a little bit, of course, it costs more expensive, for three to four years it will generate a huge profit and I think.
this is the excess bitcoin, bitcoin prices are much higher in comparison with Ethereum. this is what makes me interested in bitcoin.
For now yes, but we do not know what happens tomorrow or another year, if the performance of ethereum last year could repeat this year then everything will change as many analysts state that the best coin is ethereum.
Activity: 364
February 20, 2018, 02:01:40 PM
Both of these two coins are very useful and wonderful coin. People of all over the world likes these coins for their returning benefits and facilities. Bitcoin is the top ranked coin and many people can not buy this coin because of its high price but if you can buy this coin and use it correctly then you have a good chance to get a very big profit from this coin.

Again Ethereum also a very good coin and it gives us good profit also. These two coins have a very good reputation and it will be a wise decision if you buy bitcoin with half of your money and buy ethereum with your rest amount of money. If you can do it then you will get very good amount of benefits but you have to do all the work very carefully.

Activity: 336
February 20, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
I chose Ethereum over Bitcoin. Bitcoin has made multiple runs already and may be do for a few more in the future but here is 4 reasons I beleive Ethereum upside far exceeds Bitcoin.

1. Ethereum transaction speed are faster and cheaper
2. Ethereum has better technology and is scalable
3. You need Ethereum to purchase most new altcoins.
4. Compared to Bitcoin price, Ethereum price ceiling is much higher for better return on investment than Bitcoin.

I agree with you and I also hold Ethereum more than Bitcoin. Hopefully in 2018 the prices of both will rise.
Activity: 269
February 20, 2018, 11:17:48 AM
I prefer to hold the bitcoin rather than ethereum because the bitcoin will continue to rise very high in value with ethereum not necessarily rising ethereum coins like bitcoin
Activity: 434
February 20, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you have not in plans to get high but risky incomes, if you just want to keep your funds safe and untouched then Ethereum and Bitcoin are currencies that you need. There is no need in choosing one of them. Take both.
Activity: 266
February 20, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I love bitcoin and ethereum, now I also have both. So I still prefer to buy and hold both instead of selling them. Because I believe these two crypto will benefit me in the future.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Little bit of both. Like Ethereum better
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
I think you need to choose Bitcoin, basically its because of its being well known in the industry of cryptocurrency! Compare to Ethereum, but I'm not saying that ethereum is not good! Its always next to bitcoin in all aspects! So it can also be trusted!
Activity: 29
Merit: 3
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
February 20, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
I chose Ethereum over Bitcoin. Bitcoin has made multiple runs already and may be do for a few more in the future but here is 4 reasons I beleive Ethereum upside far exceeds Bitcoin.

1. Ethereum transaction speed are faster and cheaper
2. Ethereum has better technology and is scalable
3. You need Ethereum to purchase most new altcoins.
4. Compared to Bitcoin price, Ethereum price ceiling is much higher for better return on investment than Bitcoin.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
to hold and invest then, of course, I chose the prospects going forward because of the bitcoin is definitely a good thing because the numbers are getting a little bit, of course, it costs more expensive, for three to four years it will generate a huge profit and I think.
this is the excess bitcoin, bitcoin prices are much higher in comparison with Ethereum. this is what makes me interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 20, 2018, 09:03:34 AM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
If i have a chance and money to invest this two then i must hold it, because holding bitcoin and ethereum is like you're secret weapon. To win in the battle you need an secret weapon. And when the time come if the bitciin is rapidly rising up you have a big profit. And being stable of the ethereum is only a savings
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 20, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
I think it would be nice to buy both of them, at the same time we will feel a big advantage. bitcoin and ethereum will definitely benefit us, so do not be afraid to invest in both.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
I do both since they are in the top 5 they are one of the most trusted coin it may dump but it will be back unlike other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: