Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 57. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:17:12 AM
People's ideas may change. but in general, my studies are now about the end of the eclipse period. Human news without knowing even knowingly holding it and earning a serious, every wish has created the same request, but it is impossible for shan. If there are those who are lucky in this matter, they can make it in the sub-coins.  Undecided
Activity: 134
February 27, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Much better to buy eth now. For eth changing the world of crypto upside down. Bitcoin is popular same with eth. The popularity of eth is little by little known by more people. Invest in eth today. Don't waste your time.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:07:26 AM
If i choose this two coins its better to hold bitcoin because for me, it is the leading coins in the market exchange in terms of value and popularity.both of this btc and ethereum is a good and profitable coins in the exchange market,but i rather choose the bitcoin because in case of emergency bitcoin is easily to change in fiat currency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 27, 2018, 01:06:23 AM
I have also ETH for holding and please do not forget to put yourself some targets for holding. Otherwise hold means no sense
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
February 27, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
I would prefer to hold both of them. When market being volatile its the great chance to get daily profit. But the market being sideways nowadays, dunno whats is happening, maybe next month it will rise again.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 12:59:47 AM
In terms of profitability. Bitcoin is much better than Ethereal. I hope you guys got a good profit from the recent decline. Etereum is always beside bitcoin. I do not see Ethereum going beyond Bitcoin, to be honest. But it would be better to diversify your portfolio. Dont buy one crypto because after that crash, it is very hard to recover.
Activity: 115
February 27, 2018, 12:51:40 AM

i chose to hold both especially BTC now that its having a hard time in the market, for long term goals both will be very profitable to hold. BTC has taken a step behind and will relaunch in the strongest way possible with amazing prices, ETH on the other hand is one of the best there is for long term investment plan, it hasn't reached its full potential yet, and when it does,its value will just be unbelievable, so, hold both.

For me? I prefer to hold the bitcoin than Enthereum because I know much how to use the bitcoin than Ethereum. Its easy for me and also it has good price.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 12:49:55 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

My basket is NOW 95% ETH, 2% NEO, 2% LSK, 0.5%ADA and 0.5 other altcoins, so I have an other sub basket that is earn from campagin participiating.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
February 27, 2018, 12:48:52 AM
Both is good i think but i prefer to hold some bitcoin than eth. Bitcoin have big volume market that can make the value moving fast and maybe affect to the price.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
February 27, 2018, 12:35:50 AM

i chose to hold both especially BTC now that its having a hard time in the market, for long term goals both will be very profitable to hold. BTC has taken a step behind and will relaunch in the strongest way possible with amazing prices, ETH on the other hand is one of the best there is for long term investment plan, it hasn't reached its full potential yet, and when it does,its value will just be unbelievable, so, hold both.
Activity: 392
February 27, 2018, 12:26:37 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I chose to buy ethereum because have got a low capital, and for me to see a cool increase ethereum is the best choice for me since it’s way lower than bitcoin. so have gotten a reasonable amount of Ethereum to hold probably for two years, I hope it’s hits 20,000 like bitcoin in years to come😅
Activity: 2
February 26, 2018, 11:14:41 PM
I will hold ETH because it is used to buy tokens of ico projects. I think we have high demand of ETH.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 10:47:25 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

That is true it is volatility of bitcoin price in the market and the ethereum is slowly moving but im choosing the bitcoin because the value was so high and the price moving so fast in the market and it is good for long term investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 26, 2018, 09:34:41 PM
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency but ethereum is newer and used better technology like smart contracts. Ethereum also has many tokens.

I choose to hold both bitcoin and ethereum because both of them are good coins.
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
February 26, 2018, 09:07:55 PM
I choose both. You know diversification is still the best way of investing and growing wealth.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 08:56:05 PM
I will hold ETH. It has a stable growth when comparing Bitcoin. It also has a good team with a platform which supports the development of tokens. I also believe the future of ETH

I agree ETH is the promissing coin and has a good team, but it hasn't shown a solution of the problem with scalability of Ethereum network that we saw of the end of last year because of the game with cryptokitties. I would choose both coin to holding
Activity: 180
February 25, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
I will choose to hold ethereum because it is very promising in the future surely the price will be high because many platforms that use ethereum as its coin based

thats my opinion
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
In the falling market you can buy not the top cryptocurrency, they do not earn much if you are not a billionaire, it is better to buy currencies from the list of Top 50-100 in more quantity and make the profit higher. Ethereum and Bitcoin for long-term savings.
Activity: 87
February 24, 2018, 09:31:22 AM
I think must hold bitcoin than eth eventhough bitcoin is not yet recovered on its dropping last month I assured that it will back soon.

If im going to choose between bitcoin and ethereum i would like to choose bitcoin. Why? Because this is my first coin that I love the most through all the months that i been using bitcoin it has a big help to me when it comes in financial and also learning butcoin is the easist among other coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
I think must hold bitcoin than eth eventhough bitcoin is not yet recovered on its dropping last month I assured that it will back soon.
Pages:
Jump to: