Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 64. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
I would choose to hold both. Because in a long-term i could gain more profit. Because they are my top two coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:50:39 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I would choose to hold both because both proves us that we can gain a good profit from it. Through the tests of time, we've seen a lot of great things from these coins. Eth has the chances to rise it's value in just a short period of time while bitcoin would provide us a better value through time. It may take a lot of -patience but choosing both is worth the wait.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 20, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I have more ethereum than bitcoin because I think it has more potential to grow due to the news on development and projects. Bitcoin is dominant, that´s all about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:44:14 AM
Honestly - both, if you can. Grin

Though, for what it's worth, in my opinion eth has bigger long term potentials since many people speculate it'll overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 127
February 20, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
ETH is suppose to go up more than once on 2018 - according to estimations.
And after recent events I can't say Bitcoin is stable in any way.

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 08:15:01 AM
I would like to hold the bitcoin because the value was so high, every now and then the price was change in the market. Most of our investors are really like to invest in bitcoin they know that bitcoin was popular around the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 20, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
Ethereum has more chances to double or even to treble in the future in comparison with bitcoin. And for some reason I love Ethereum for faster transaction and lower commissions.

I agree with you about transaction speed and fees.
But I don't think Ethereum will grow faster than Bitcoin.
I am holding both coins and everyone should do the same, because this two are the face of cryto and are the most popular coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
February 20, 2018, 08:11:41 AM
ETH and bitcoin are strong coins. It is better to have in your investment portfolio both coins and also several altcoins long-term.
Activity: 85
February 20, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
I have to choose both , eth and btc. That is the way on how you them careful its a different characteristics but the same status interms of investments.
Activity: 602
February 20, 2018, 08:08:24 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are most reliable coins in the market of crypto world, but if you want to depend on one of them…I don’t think that it will be good decision.

These are rapidly growing coins so you have to split your money in these coins, in this condition your account will be grow very well.
In case of bubbling of a coin you can recover from other.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
Ethereum has more chances to double or even to treble in the future in comparison with bitcoin. And for some reason I love Ethereum for faster transaction and lower commissions.
Activity: 420
February 20, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
i choose to buy ETH and BTC, divide the sum and buy both. because it is unknown how they will behave further. and anyway, you won't lose if risks are diversified. i am engaged in the crypto-portfolio holding and ETH and BTH.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
I prefer to keep the bulk of the savings in Ethereum, then Bitcoin, the rest of the coins occupy a small amount. Understand that the main should be more, but unfortunately funds are very little, still eyeing the other and think that it is better to buy.
Activity: 158
February 20, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
I would choose to hold ethereum.
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency related project that has attracted a lot of hype because of its additional features and applications also it is not just a digital currency. It is a blockchain-based platform with many aspects.
I hope it should have a better future.
Activity: 556
February 20, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
If you have low capital for investment not bad if you invest in altcoins but if you have much money for investment that can buy a bitcoin its better you buy bitcoin because the price increase of this is coming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
February 20, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
I choose both for long term investment, it's just when the price is low on both crypto i'll immediately stack up on hiw much i can and then hold it for a long time until I'm satisfied on what benefit I'll get from holding it.
If I have a big amount of capital or a big money, I will invest to both Ethereum and Bitcoin. That is because for me, it is important for us to have more than one source of income. Including in the term of investment and side jobs. I guess I can only say that if we have more than one source of income, we do not need to worry if one of our source of income, is having a trouble. Because we still have the opportunity and hope for other source of income. That is the same goes to investment in both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I guess both are good crypto right now, and best in price.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
February 20, 2018, 05:09:55 AM
in my oppinion, i choose ethereum because i believe it will go up and up and in the future smart contract will support eth to become a number 1 coin
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 05:09:04 AM
For a long time, I held a lot of assets in ETH now, I also believe in him, but I bought a BTC somewhat as he is a market leader and his growth is just beginning, so I'm oyaiku a good income from it
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
February 20, 2018, 05:02:40 AM
I dont't think we must choose between them . I'm holding both , in proportion 60% btc and 40% eth . This is a most useable and popular coins now and I believe they'l become even better in a future .
Activity: 65
February 20, 2018, 04:59:54 AM
Ethereum seemed more stable in the last few months and it was more used to invest in ICOs rather than BTC that was used to buy and sell/trade in general during the big correction. Ethereum offers a bigger ROI in the long run if you are a hodler.
Pages:
Jump to: