Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 67. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 07:36:32 PM
I hold a small amount of Bitcoin for now and i continue to save Bitcoin as my investment in the future some bitcoin i use for day to day trade to earn as my daily job in cryto's if they have achance to hold ethereum for long term i will buy it becuse I beleive like their king ethereum raised the price into marketcap
I choose both ethereum and bitcoin for me is good investment for the future.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 07:30:40 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I choose both eth and bitcoin because it's same worth it to invest and to earn profit. Because Eth and bitcoin is good value now and I think its continuous.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
February 18, 2018, 07:28:34 PM
I hold ethereum because i think ethereum will give a more profit
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
This is the most difficult question for me !!! I can not decide to the end)) To protect myself, I currently keep exactly half in bitcoin and the same number in the etherium. And I invest a little on other coins.
If you have much times for trading cryptocurrency, you can take advantage the Bitcoin volatility to buy Ethereum at low price in Bitcoin rates and sell it at high price in USD rates, you can repeat this method every month because the Bitcoin price always increaes earlier than Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Choose to buy both but %75 eth %25 btc. I thınk in the coming days, ethereum and also erc-20 token is rising nicely. 2018 is ethereum and tokens year!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 18, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
Now is a great time to buy both of these coins. It seems to me that they are now at the bottom. And in the middle of summer we will see the rapid growth of both bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
I prefer Ethereum!
Because now all the operations in Ethereum, this is a very good coin, at any opportunity, you will never regret it!
Activity: 294
February 18, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
keep them for as long as you can and, of course, buy promising coins, to date their list is huge, there are many opportunities to choose
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
I think that you can earn more on bitcoin!
Because he has a greater amount and if he grows that very much and a big profit with this we get!
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
February 18, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
I think ethereum and the bitcoin are the best choices for a long term investment. In addition to these two, I think IOTA and Waves are really promising coins. And finally, I think we can not underestimate the big potential of NEO.
Activity: 286
February 18, 2018, 03:08:21 PM
I'm hold for the two crypto. They are the best known today and will still be for a long time. I am a long-term investor and do not worry about short-term volatility
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 02:57:01 PM
i choose to hold both bitcoin and ethereum in the ratio of 35%btc and 65% ethereum
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 02:53:47 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
This is the most difficult question for me !!! I can not decide to the end)) To protect myself, I currently keep exactly half in bitcoin and the same number in the etherium. And I invest a little on other coins.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
February 18, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
I prefer to keep coin that will grow. And the ethereum and bitcoin, I believe, will grow very much, so I keep both them and do not sell them.
Activity: 26
February 18, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
There's no reason not to diversify by holding both (and maybe some other alts as well).
Activity: 303
February 18, 2018, 01:17:43 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think the two can not be separated from me because I already feel in love with both, I hold my btc and eth until now even though many fud scattered i just ignore it
Activity: 330
February 18, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
I always choose bitcoin, why? because the bitcoin price will rise ethreum also will rise so ethereum follow bitcoin day if bitcoin down the price must be etehreum will also drop the price and vice versa so I prefer bitcoin because fast rise in price while ethereum very slowly rising price
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 01:15:25 PM
I hold both of them, but I believe Ethereum gives better hopes and not because of the bitcoin volatility, it's because bitcoin's time is over and we must watch the trends of the market.
Activity: 231
February 18, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I prefer to hold both Ethereum and Bitcoin because  this two coins are the most widely use cryptocurrency in the market today. Bitcoin maybe volatile but if you are holding it for long term. volatility is not an issue.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
Of course you need to keep bitcoin, because it will cost a lot of money. It is necessary only to wait for this time. Therefore, I propose to keep bitcoin until you just do not need money and it's better not to touch bitcoin in the next 3 years.
Pages:
Jump to: