Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 66. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
I prefer hold both of it. I think this two are more stable than any others altcoins. However the only thing that I can do with this crypto is hold, because transaction prices now are so crazy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
Investing in ETH is my strategy when deciding to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Because I was convinced by the fast pace of service, quality, safety of ETH in 2017 and marking $ 1000 in January this year is proof for that. I will continue to hold and buy more ETH.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 02:30:39 AM
Here, even the question is not the big bitcoat volatility, although it matters, because the popularity of bitcoin has recently fallen, among other things, because of this. First of all, it is necessary to take into account the unresolved shortcomings of bitcoin, namely its low scalability. While it is impossible to definitely say when and how these shortcomings will be eliminated. The network of lightning still causes mixed opinions, and no other clear solutions to this problem are foreseen. Therefore, the most promising so far is ethereum or little-known tokens, however, for investments in them one must very well understand the intricacies of each token.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 02:00:43 AM
I choose to hold bitcoin and ethereum because I know that these two will be more valuable in the future. Bitcoin as we all know is the first of its kind and will always be the number 1 crypto, Ethereum in the other hand has a different use and as long ICO's will keep on going ethereum will be a strong coin.
absolutely, only a stupid people ignores this coin "btc and eth"
there is no choice for its, btc or eth?
I always put its in my portfolio until now
hoping for the future btc and eth surpass its best price at least until end this year
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

I think it is necessary to catch the sudden breaking points in the graphs and to intervene in those points instead of waiting for the actual target money. because it does not seem possible to win by waiting. It is possible in the beginning but it is impossible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
February 19, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
in my opinion, ethereum is better than bitcoin, seeing price stability and fluctuation is lower than bitcoin, but are you not paying attention to bitcoincashh than ethereum?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 01:35:14 AM
I choose to buy both and they can bring me much money to buy in more coins. I think they can bring me more profit than others and they are suitable for long term holding.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 01:29:21 AM
This two cryptocurrencies is a most trusted for me, so I keep  both of them on my cold wallets.
Activity: 210
February 19, 2018, 01:09:25 AM
I choose to hold both of them, cause BTC and ETH will raise up this year and i want to earn money with this raise up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
February 19, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
I choose to hold bitcoin and ethereum because I know that these two will be more valuable in the future. Bitcoin as we all know is the first of its kind and will always be the number 1 crypto, Ethereum in the other hand has a different use and as long ICO's will keep on going ethereum will be a strong coin.
Activity: 315
February 19, 2018, 01:06:46 AM
Just keep both of them. Bitcoin is a value store (digital gold) and Ethereum is a platform with large organizations behind it and building on it. 2018 will be an exciting year for Ethereum, and all the Icons will come alive with their products, which will see many cases of using ethereum.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 12:56:29 AM
to hold and invest then, of course, I chose the prospects going forward because of the bitcoin is definitely a good thing because the numbers are getting a little bit, of course, it costs more expensive, for three to four years it will generate a huge profit and I think.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 12:51:50 AM
I know this question has been circulating for ages already . So here the answer once again .

I buy and hold BTC / ETH because for my opinion they have strong support in the lower prices . So its really profitable to invest and HOLD during massive dumps .
ETH also traded below $200-$300 during the early - mid 2017 . And suddely skyrocketed to as high as $1.2k . Insane gains if you have invested when it was way cheaper .
BTC on the other hand has proven its value . After january's un ending FUDD and daily bad news , its already gaining support again .

So yeah , HODLing is good if you have funds to do so . But if you dont have that much and rely on daily trading then its not profitable for HODLing can be a long term investment .
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 12:27:09 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I prefer to hold and buy bitcoin and ethereum for the same amount because these two cryptoes give advantages in several different ways. So I do not choose one to invest, but rather choose all.
that's good, if you have a large capital and are able to have both,
but if you can not afford it means you have to choose one of them
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 12:09:45 AM
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I prefer to hold and buy bitcoin and ethereum for the same amount because these two cryptoes give advantages in several different ways. So I do not choose one to invest, but rather choose all.
Activity: 4
February 18, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
I'm going to keep bitcoin and ethereum in the ratio of 40/60
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 11:46:22 PM
I do have the both of them. I've invested on these two because they can have a big profit on the long run. However, in efficiency, I would choose Ethereum due to its fast transactions. In bitcoin, due to its fast rising price that I have to hold it for a long time. I don't have worries because these coins are beginning to be stable and starting to rise again.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 11:12:48 PM
If the bitcoin I think it's too difficult to go up, thus to invest the ethereum who still have a great opportunity to be able to climb higher again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
I prefer to keep coin that will grow. And the ethereum and bitcoin, I believe, will grow very much, so I keep both them and do not sell them.

I completely agree with you.
I am holding right now too and plan to buy more with the lower prices.
Keep holding folks... its bound to sky rocket.

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 11:03:49 PM
I don't want to choose one. I invest 50 : 50 for bitcoin and ethereum.
yea I know ethereum more stable than bitcoin but I also don't want to miss the potential of bitcoin.
I think now bitcoin quite stable than before.
Pages:
Jump to: