Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 77. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is a hard call.  From a newbie perspective, I see BTC as being huge because it has recognition, "first-in" advantage, and is the "default" value everything else is measured against.  So naturally it has value, kind of like the "gold" standard.   However, I think the value is far too great for anyone new to the space to achieve great returns. So I think Ethereum is the place to be for new people to the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I rather chose both coins, i am not going to choose either one of them because both are a very potential coins. And yes that in the past few weeks, ethereum shows that is how a potential that coin was but since bitcoin is the foundation of all coins surely it can cope up with all the issues and be back to the price it was.
Activity: 210
I would like to hold 60% of etherum and 40% of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Just hold both. Bitcoin - store of value (digital gold) and Ethereum - platform with big organizations behind it (EEA) and dApps building on it. 2018 will be a exciting year for Ethereum with all the icos coming live with their products which will see many use cases of ethereum popping up.
Activity: 12
Rigth now I am holding both of them because I am looking for investing coin. when I find I dont want to late to buy them. my ethereums and bitcoins are always ready. Actually also now is good time to invest them so everybody is holding.
Activity: 29
i will hold both of them. and i prefer you allocate more percent on eth
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
of course ethereum, because the price is still stable enough to make everyone can buy at a price that is not too expensive, I will choose Ethereum Buy and hold it until it costs like bitcoin Wink
Activity: 125
previously i used to hold 50 % bitcoin and rest in alts ( around 30% eth ) ..but  after recent price drops .i decided to hold more ETH(abount 60%)
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Despite all the fluctuations of Bitcoin's rate recently, I still prefer to keep savings in this crypto currency. I agree that the Ethereum demonstrates greater stability and durability than Bitcoin. But still Bitcoin has a great history. Its price has repeatedly skyrocketed several times. Today you can have 10 dollars in Bitcoins, and tomorrow - 30. Ethereum, unfortunately, has not yet reached such tops. Its price certainly grows, but its stability both plus and minus. It can not grow by hundreds of dollars in a week.
Activity: 490
Both coins are very good. I prefer to hold both. Both coins are reliable and has a huge potential. I have invested on both coins equally and expect to hold for a long time.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me I choose both, maybe half for btc and half in eth I will buy. I will hold them and when price of btc rise I trade it to ethereum and when eth pump I trade it to btc. This will be my strategy to earn more profits in the coming months.

Will it really work? Did you already try doing it? How long will it takes to have profit? Both btc and eth are not in stable condition right now. Do you think it will be the right time to invest on them? Please give me some advise. I'm still new in this. I hope that you make profit on it and share it to us so we make profits on it too. Goodluck Tongue
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Both are fine, but I prefer BTC and perspective Alts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
No doubt at all....I will choose to hold Bitcoin despite its dwindling price.

Well it's the main point: the price is dwindling and we can afford buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
No doubt at all....I will choose to hold Bitcoin despite its dwindling price.
Activity: 502
I prefer ethereum because it is a constant earning value. The BTC's price is very high so it isn't appropriate for small investments in my opinion.

For now the price of ethereum is small than btc that is also the reason why i choose to buy more eth now because that is what i afford to buy. I also want bitcoin but i will wait until the price will down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
I prefer ethereum because it is a constant earning value. The BTC's price is very high so it isn't appropriate for small investments in my opinion.
Activity: 5
It feel Ethereum (ETH) will be more in demand in the future since most ICOs ask for ETH these days as a payment method.

I would suggest HODL both and keep/use ETH for ICOs (generally) and BTC for your day to day or intra day trading of Alt Coins.
Activity: 280
hello. i was 50/50, but latlely i changed to ETH and altcoin roulette. Cant resist altcoin roulette

Cheers
Activity: 196
I prefer to keep Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are well established coins of this crypto currency market and top 2 leaders. These both coins can be hold for long term as both are showing exponential growth and still have more juice in it!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I prefer to hold ethereum than hold bitcoin, because I believe more invest in ethereum.
Bitcoin and ETH, both are really good coin and both of them can really help you in making some good amount of money. The thing is it all depends on the amount of money which you are having with yourself and which you are willing to invest in the world of cryptocurrency. The market value of bitcoin is really high and for investing in bitcoin, you actually need to have more money. So if you have this much of money, then go for it. Else, go for ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: