Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 75. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I'd rather hold Eth since it still has a lot of potential compared to Bitcoin which has already grown so much.. I just hope that Eth will learn from the mistakes of Bitcoin so that it won't have any scalability issues when the spotlight is on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think not only bitcoin, but also ethereum might be a really good choice to hold. Also I think IOTA, waves, stellar and litecoin might bring good profits by holding.
copper member
Activity: 1568
I will choose both of coins because these coins are too popular and its a really good opportunity for me to buy this these coins.
Activity: 84
For me you should hold both, you should have both of this digital currency so that your profit will not stay in one side. Your money can grow from different sides and can increase not only in bitcoin and in other digital currency that you can access.
Activity: 262
Well they are both good investments but when i think about bitcoin's price it's definetly a must buy. Bitcoin is extremly undervalued right now so that makes it number 1 target for me. I am thinking about buying more bitcoin before it starts going upwards. It can happen any time soon.
for me what i may prefer to choose are bitcoin , but if i cant afford i made some choice to take for and then have some opportunity how i may able to have bitcoin i study about on it and i see that bitcoin are pretty much better than anything else if you wanted to have safe profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I'll prefer to hold in both Bitcoin and Ethereum as both are safe to me for long term and also I like to hold funds in litecoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I don't have to choose just one. Of course the best decision is to invest in both. The prices for Bitcoin are expected to be very valued for the end of 2018 and Ethereum will be at the beginning of the journey and its price will go up.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
I chose to hold both. But since i am a bounty and airdrop hunter , I prefer to collect ethereum for gas purpose only, and bitcoin of course for a long time investment.
Activity: 336
if in my opinion it's better to hold ETHEREUM because the price is now fairly normal and cheap since I'm sure after a lot of big investors, and the bank is using the platform from ETHEREUM in the coming year ETHEREUM will equalize or price it like BITCOIN.

because now bitcoin has exceeded the price of the normal because it's a lot of countries that reject the state of bitcoin but there are also some countries that have received the Bitcoin position.

although at this time ethereum is still below the bitcoin price ascertained if you hold and buy now ethereum is just a matter of time until the comparison of ethereum and bitcoin1: 1
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
Op, I will choose to hold both ethereum and bitcoin at the same time because both of them will grow strongly in the future, I strongly believe so.
Activity: 169
 Ethereum is  a digital currency. It is a blockchain-based platform with many aspects. It features smart contracts, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and it uses its currency called ether for peer-to-peer contracts. while Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems. Therefore I like holding   Ethereum becuase It allows you to create digital tokens that can be used to represent virtual shares, assets, proof of membership and more. These smart contracts are compatible with any wallet, as well as exchanges that use a standard coin API. You can copy the code from Ethereum’s website and then use your tokens for many purposes, including the representation of shares, forms of voting and also fundraising. You can either have a fixed amount of tokens in circulation or have a fluctuating amount based on predetermined rules.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Both are very good coins and will definitely increase its value over the years to come, but at this point of time, I will choose based on which can deliver the higher earning potential, and that I believe is Ethereum. In 2017, bitcoin has had a huge price jump from under $1000 to over $15,000 at the end of the year, this huge growth have certain setbacks if you are just investing today, corrections are inevitable and many are still not ready to invest with this high price. On the other hand, ETH remains very stable and people may look for a cheaper investment platform other than bitcoin, one of the obvious choice is Ethereum, this is what pushing ETH’s price upward hitting the $1000 mark just weeks ago, and will continue to do so for the coming months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I will choose to hold Ethereum, it has real life use. Hundred of smart contract are been deployed on the Ethereum main net everyday and many more to been deployed in the future. All these app makes use of gas for the transactions so Ethereum market is massive and huge and will continue to be.
Activity: 94
I hold double as much ETH as BTC at all times. I think all smart contract platforms will rise even higher, not even talking about all the current masternode-coins...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I prefer Ethereum .Bitcoin have a very expensive fees and a transaction takes too many time. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow. But Ethereum will grow much more in this year.
Actually  Etherium is still more easy to buy because of its low price, while bitcoin price is too much high and even with big amount of money we can buy little amount of bitcoin, but we also have to accept that fact that bitcoin can give us good profit in short time as compare to any other crypto currency. Therefore i think both are good for trading and making money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Now it's probably time to move the portfolio to Bitcoin. Although I still keep Ripple. I feel confident in him
Activity: 294
I choose both to hold. Because those price are increasing and those price already reached huge amount of money. Holding for long term I choose Bitcoin and Ethereum!  Wink
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Well they are both good investments but when i think about bitcoin's price it's definetly a must buy. Bitcoin is extremly undervalued right now so that makes it number 1 target for me. I am thinking about buying more bitcoin before it starts going upwards. It can happen any time soon.
Yes both can be consider as good for investment and trading purposes, We need to trade both in right time. for example in current time bitcoin price is too much stable and is trading between 10000$ to 13000$ therefore in current time i think Etherium or any other good potential altcoin should be selected for trading, but if the bitcoin price will start increasing then should convert our all assets to bitcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
For several months I have decided to migrate towards ethereum, because I get the impression that currently the market and large investments have completely taken over bitcoin and will not give it the necessary freedom to follow a normal growth pattern, such as it had been happening before the big capitals became interested in bitcoin. Although my biggest fear is that these speculators also take over ethereum once they break the bitcoin ecosystem.
Activity: 168
If i have money now, i will hodl all ETH, i think ETH will be 5k $ in december 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: