Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 76. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I prefer Ethereum .Bitcoin have a very expensive fees and a transaction takes too many time. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow. But Ethereum will grow much more in this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I hold both coins. It seems to me that in order to reduce the risks in my portfolio there should be 5-7 different coins. And the main part of them is bitcoin.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Well they are both good investments but when i think about bitcoin's price it's definetly a must buy. Bitcoin is extremly undervalued right now so that makes it number 1 target for me. I am thinking about buying more bitcoin before it starts going upwards. It can happen any time soon.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is good initial profit while Ethereum is good for long term investment.
Activity: 252
Currently ETH is much more favorable. However, BTC will probably grow in 2-3 times in near 6 months...so - it's a very difficult question, but I'd choose ETH.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

For the time being it is better to invest in Ether.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I looked at what statements predominate on this issue recently and found that absolutely everyone expressed either for the presence of both bitcoin, ethereum, or even only ethereum. This means that bitcoin is more unambiguously distrusted as the best way to invest, as it was not so long ago. Also plays a big role and the fact that the role of ethereum among the crypto currency is increasing and this coin becomes more attractive for investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
Hold both if you have already invested in both. The 2 pioneer coins will always prevail, even when the worst corrections come.
Activity: 336
At the moment, in my opinion, you need to go to ETH and keep the majority in it as it is now more stable than BTC
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I mostly prefer to hold ethereum. Because bitcoin is much higher value now and also transaction fee also high. But when we consider about Ethereum it is transaction fee is lower than bitcoin. Almost every airdrop and bounty ask to provide ethereum address. most expert in cryptocurrency invest in ethereum. Beacuse the prediction of value of ethereum will be brought more profit in the future. But without bitcoin there may not be a ethereum. Because other cryptocurrencies mainly depend on bitcoin. Both of bitcoin and ethereum are important. But we think about holding ethereum is the best option.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I thought I would choose bitcoin. because we know the amount of bitcoin is huge, and it increases every year. and provides an enormous profit opportunity for the future.
Activity: 100
ETH price volatility is also high recently.
Activity: 140
Why no hold both. Since bitcoin and eth as of now are starting to drop, its the perfect timing to buy these coins and hold them then wait for it to pump. This dump is obviously happening almost every year. Look for the candlestick diagram of coin's value for the past 3 years and compare the similarities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Bitcoin. It is bigger than Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Holding both
Activity: 154
Well, I'm holding ETH. I see the prospect of growth in the future more than BTC!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I have both Bitcoin and ethereum and if i have more spare money i will still buy more Bitcoin and ethereum because i strongly believe that both of them will do very well . Their dependent on each others as one of them increase in value so also the other will increase in value. So buying Bitcoin is the Same thing as buying ethereum for they almost have the same percentage of growth in my opinion.
Activity: 269
if viewed from the stable price better ethereum. but I prefer to hold bitcoin. although the price is unstable can go down drastically as now, but I am sure later bitcoin rate will soar again, maybe it can break through the previous highest price.
Activity: 30
I am currently holding Bitcoin only but would like to split my investments into Eth 50/50 with Bitcoin.. Which wallet can I use to exchange BTC to Eth?
Activity: 98
I will be keep holding ETH
Pages:
Jump to: