Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 79. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 266
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are very good to hold as a long-term investment. Of course Bitcoin is historically the first and the best crypto currency, but Ethereum has a great future as well. The Ethereum is the second after Bitcoin in the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
I go for bitcoin and ethereum,  both are the best in all the world of cryptomonnaies and I've bought both of them and l'm holding them now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Student Coin
If you're talking about,what is profitable? I choose bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is rapidly change when it has many investor,like not ethereum it only has stable price and quietly increasing price, its up to you and it depends on your strategy in how you handle your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
buying eth or bitcoin with such conditions are both very profitable if in my opinion because the price will continue to be good and stable
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Choosing one out of two I would choose Bitcoin as it is, and I guess will still be the king of crypto and digital gold. It does not mean that investing in ETH might be a good idea too.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Many people choose Ethereum.
I prefer to hold the ETH too. I think it will grow.
Ethereum is getting a lot of sympathy from the people that don't have it.
Bitcoin is getting more recognition because it was meant to have a high value.

For you, do you think which coin is better?
In my opinion, although Bitcoin is getting more recognition, more buyers than Ethereum, but I believe the platform, the ability of Ethereum to apply for reality is better than Bitcoin, Bitcoin can not compared anything to Ethereum about the platform and technology.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I would suggest to hold both. but currently I have a 60% -40% ratio for bitcoin. because since the beginning I did have bitcon for the long term. I consider the ethereum because lately precisely at the end of December the ethereum shows a remarkable development
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Will for ethereun is greate coin especially in a transaction it will immediately recieve your transaction.But in holding i dont think so but many user hold ethereum but for me i choice bitcoin to hold huge profit will recieve if you hold it in 1yr.Eventhough ethereum also have huge profit but o trust bitcoin than ethereum incase of profit growing
Activity: 156
Start my crypto for better world
priority Bitcoin!

Sell ether ATH, always Hodl some Ether and bought against dip~ Hodling for Lambo
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Oues I will tell you that after btc there is not only eth, you can look at coins with great potential outside the framework of these two in which you can easily logerar great benefits if you are patient, for example projects like rlc, xel, come, bnb, kucoin sharess!
Activity: 210
I'm holding both because both are a great option for long term investment. Also let's not forget about bitcoin cash , gold or ethereum classic. Also for those who are searching for a great ICO and are developers or coders check the ELLCRYS ico.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
I prefer to keep the Etherium only for the reason that at the time of choice it was cheaper. And now, with the drawdown, I think that now it is worth buying a bitcone for storage.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I am holding both Bitcoin and Ethereum .But I think Ethereum will increase its price a lot faster, but still will not turn my back on Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I will choose a good coin that will bring me a good profit. Bitcoin or ethereum will do as long as I am earning is fine with me. Both coins really have a good impact in the market.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
Many people choose Ethereum.
I prefer to hold the ETH too. I think it will grow.
Ethereum is getting a lot of sympathy from the people that don't have it.
Bitcoin is getting more recognition because it was meant to have a high value.
Activity: 420
Yes, I choose to hold and prefer not use it since I am pretty sure it will increase its amoung and can dominate n the shole world.
Bitcoin is the best electronic coin that is worth it to effort and sacrifice since all things that you have been done will be really paid-off once you get the income. BItcoin is the only crypto that will change your life in short period of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'm choosing eth for now, not because of bitcoin's volatility. Simply because eth is affordable for me. And I think eth will follow bitcoin's footstep. So I'm trying to get and hold as much as I can with eth, and see how it goes.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 121
The last six months I have more sympathy for the ethereum
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
Personally I choose ETH, because I am able to collect more of it for a less price. That's the only difference between them in my eyes.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Since Ethereum is still cheap right now comparing to Bitcoin, I will choose ETH. But If I have sufficient money to invest, BTC will be my choice.  But no matter what will be our choice, both of them are profitable especiall when it comes to long term investment. This upcoming year will be a great not only with this two powerful currency but also the rest of the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: