Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 91. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

currently I don't have bitcoin, but I have some eth in my wallet. I have been long enough to hold it because after searching and investigating, I am sure eth has an effect on the future. and has a considerable value.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Irrespective of volatile price in bitcoin and stable price in eth, I will continue to buy both and hold them for a period of time. Who knows tomorrow will be a good day for bitcoin price. I will be focus and invest more on them for maximum profits after a period of time.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I hold Ethereum because I think it has more room for growth and the transactions fees are lower. For trading I have to use bitcoin because there is not too much volume on the ETH pairing.
Activity: 100
for trading I choose bitcoin because bitcoin gives higher profit, and bitcoin price every year is increasing very high.
Activity: 448
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

bitcoin and eth always have many buyers, this is why the two crypto are always increasing over time. bitcoin is the most valuable investment compared to other crypto, and eth follows behind the bitcoin of the choices in investment.
if I myself prefer hold ethereum,
because the price ethereum is stable and not too fluctuating like bitcoin
Activity: 518
for me I choose to hold ethereum. the ethereum is bought up and has this potential and also low value to buy.. bitcoin is too much of its value to buy and hold it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
I would choose btc simply because of it's price. It's good to hold btc because you/we know that btc can go higher. But it's also good to hold ETH since it's price is considerably cheap compared to btc. Who knows one of this year, it's price will also reached 5digit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
What made bitcoin rise last year will also make it double rise this year. Therefore I will choose to hold my bitcoin to make maximum profit after a period of time. For the elh Though it has a stable price now but that would not stop me from holding it because the price may rise tommoro may be. I will continue to hold and invest in the two of them.
Activity: 27
For me I choose the both of them. Because if there are coins that would likely to survive for years I think it is BTC and ETH. These two are very important in the market and that is why it will still grow.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

bitcoin and eth always have many buyers, this is why the two crypto are always increasing over time. bitcoin is the most valuable investment compared to other crypto, and eth follows behind the bitcoin of the choices in investment.
Activity: 340
bitcoin and eth are coin you should buy and keep them long. Bitcoin is high value but bitcoin transaction fees will affect your transaction process with others. Charge and transaction speed of eth are cheaper than bitcoin but low eth value.
Activity: 94
If you ask me what to hold between BTC and ETH, of course i will answer eth.
Why?
Because of the price. The price of eth is still below btc, and surely its price will be same to btc or more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
For me, the best decision is to keep both coins. Diversify and invest in both coins. The more investment you have, the more profit you will gain. Currently I'm holding around 60% Bitcoin and 40% goes to the Altcoins, most likely around 25% would be Ethereum. So basically I'd rather choose holding both these coins because they are both potential coins.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
if i have to choose what i hold over the Bitcoin or Ethereum,I hold Bitcoin.We know that the value of the bitcoin now is drop or it is quite low if you compare the value this past few months. but as a bitcoiner the dopping price is a sign to good investing while the price is low and it is best time to hold because when the bitcoin is start again to rising up the holding time of your's i will say it is worth
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Although Ethereum has a great margin of development and growth, the current momentum motivates us to handle Bitcoin, the graphics and the demand prove this. So I'm holding 80% in Bitcoin and 20% in Ethereum, there will probably be another increase in Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
i maybe choose the ETH because the price is stable. bitcoin is a same but bitcoin already have a high price so hard to buy it right now. so i will choose hold ETH more than bitcoin. and ETH right now is more promises because many people use it and the wallet of ETH is so simple and fast to use it. 
Activity: 109
These both coins can be hold for long term as both are showing exponential growth and still have more juice in it. They are well established coins with supportive communities and strong devs.
Activity: 157
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hmmm, If I'm going to think of it and going to buy now, I would choose to buy ethereum because the price is stable and the right time to buy Eth. If the price of bitcoin becomes stable or dropped then I will buy bitcoin but if we are going to talk about holding, then for me bitcoin is the best one. It's price higher than the ethereum so, why not?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

In my opinion if i choice which of this both coin are good holding isnt ethereum or bitcoin.I rather hold bitcoin.We all  knew that if you hold bitcoin in a long term your profit will more than you expect.But ethereum...Yes he is pumping but not same with bitcoin Because if bitcoin pump it will be possible to 1million while ethereum its pumping only on 3k $.... but i use ethereum in investing...
Activity: 32
I've put my money on btc, but still think eth is also a very good investment.
Will surely buy some in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: