Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you choose to hold Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 92. (Read 9453 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
For a long run in my portfolio, i hold about %40 Bitcoin, %30 Ethereum, %15 Waves and the rest another altcoins. If you want to know my ideaa, i can tell you ''Don't hold one or two coins in your portfolio.''
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
It's up to you if you want to buy or ethereum but I suggest if you have a lot of money in your wallet the best you gonna do is to buy both.  I think many people become rich because they have ethereun or bitcoin.  But if we talking about the price of ethereum it will increase more like ten thousands dollars while bitcoin for sure it will takes few months before the price become double.  But for sure this two coin is potential coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the best coin in cryptocurrency market and holding first and second place in market cap in cryptocurrency market. These both are have strong potential to grow up and can be hold for long term investment. These both will be give smart returns definatly in future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Both coin are equally gaining at present. Price of ETH may increase in coming months while it seems that BITCOIN is on the peak.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Ethereum right now, better prospect than BTC and a nice price. 2018 will be ETH year
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Majorly I choose ethereum for holding, Like 55% of my investment is in ethereum and 25% in ripple and the remaining 20% in bitcoin. And the only reason to invest a small amount in bitcoin is it's current volatility, As nothing can be predicted for sure. So, to reduce the risks and be on the safer side, I avoid investing in bitcoin for a while now.
Activity: 29
I choose to hold on very different crypto currency, now I'm holding about 50% on ether, because they where cheaper than btc, and seem more stable, but I also have investments in iota,bitcoins, etc. My advice is always diversify.
Activity: 406
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue
50% kept in BTC, 20% ETH 10% is traded on the stock exchange the remaining 20% is scattered by alts ADA / Ripl / TRX / XEM. ETH have a good future,I will expand it in my portfolio
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I personally always support ethereum rather than bitcoin, so I'll always get my ethereum up to $ 10,000 because I believe that by the year 2018 the price of ethereum will reach $ 10,000, as evidenced by the price of ethereum that rises very quickly from $ 400 to $ 700 price of $ 1200 in just a few moments.

Yes it is true etherum greatly contributes to every altcoin development using the same platform that is ERC20 and many companies develop Etherum as the easiest payment than bitcoin, I am etherum holder from 2016 I believe this coin can compete even with bitcoin though.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
I personally always support ethereum rather than bitcoin, so I'll always get my ethereum up to $ 10,000 because I believe that by the year 2018 the price of ethereum will reach $ 10,000, as evidenced by the price of ethereum that rises very quickly from $ 400 to $ 700 price of $ 1200 in just a few moments.
Activity: 53
i want both
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I choose to hold bitcoin because it is more valuable than eth and i can use it in multiple ways. I heard that some countries allow us to you bitcoin as a legal currency, which is good if you hold bitcoin, and in few years later i think the price will going insane.
Activity: 210
i choose ETH because with a bitcoin you can buy 10 ethereum with a stable price
Activity: 525
The recent bitcoin price volatility is particularly large, but the price of eth has been very stable, you choose to buy eth or bitcoin?
 Tongue Tongue Tongue

I chose to hold ethereum, because the value is stable and will increase at the end of the year. In 2018 I am more interested in ethereum than bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I hold both. At the moment, 30-40% eth, 20-30% bitcoin and 30-50% TGE projects and other alts as some coins/tokens outpace both eth and bitcoin.

Activity: 101
Between Bitcoin and Ethereum, i would choose to hold Ethereum because its current value is not as high like bitcoin but as for my observation, its value would increase because it's becoming successful. Though both of them are profitable.
Activity: 13
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

IQeon SCAM IQeon Scam papasmurph scam be aware. I know as i owned user papasmurph before i got hacke. they needed a sr. member to post their shit.

This guy papasmurph has my account hacked dont give im anything he advertises. This fucker has no shame. hacks my account and uses my senior member ship to post his crap.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/innosilicon-a4-dominator-setup-guide-revamped-1680082

Here my orginal post about innosilicon. i can proof its my account as i have the emails about what i have posted from support innosilicon.
Everyone be warned who spend coins already.

I appreciate all help from community to take this down and help me being treated right.

My emails from Innosillicon and post match, specially about the images.

Be aware about this fucker, yes fucker he is.

I am steaming hot and hope that the admins take this account down immediately.

Check twitter Smurphpapa with original bitcointalk papasmurph avatar. that is my account.

everyone check my twitter thats my original bitcointalk profile.

I pay a 100$ bounty in BTC to get my account back. send me PM and offered solution so we can setup the payment via trusted member as escrow
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I personally choose the etherium, because I think that he has more incentives for growth this year. It releases updates, a lot of new ICOs are conducted and will be conducted, yes there are problems, but they are solved. While Bitcoin standing still and only getting more expensive commissions and transaction processing time.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
Right now I choose to hold bitcoin since  it was my first investment and I am still not that of an expert when it comes to trading but I am planning to hold ethereum too since it looks very promising and while its value is still low.
Activity: 13
If I have to choose between these two coins at this stage, I'm inclined to bet on the Ethereum.
Which does not mean I would have changed my Bitcoins to Ethereum right now.

This guy papasmurph has my account hacked dont give im anything he advertises. This fucker has no shame. hacks my account and uses my senior member ship to post his crap.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/innosilicon-a4-dominator-setup-guide-revamped-1680082

Here my orginal post about innosilicon. i can proof its my account as i have the emails about what i have posted from support innosilicon.
Everyone be warned who spend coins already.

I appreciate all help from community to take this down and help me being treated right.

My emails from Innosillicon and post match, specially about the images.

Be aware about this fucker, yes fucker he is.

I am steaming hot and hope that the admins take this account down immediately.

Check twitter Smurphpapa with original bitcointalk papasmurph avatar. that is my account.

everyone check my twitter thats my original bitcointalk profile.

I pay a 100$ bounty in BTC to get my account back. send me PM and offered solution so we can setup the payment via trusted member as escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: