Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 19. (Read 4235 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.

I prefer holding too because it's a passive approach and, I think, is the generally safer approach in profiting in this market. Day trading is more of an active and aggressive approach that interplays with the movement of coin values by doing real time trades. Having said, that approach is a more risky approach because of the fact that market assets may change in value, especially in this market, at such a quick rate. Many people have lots tens of millions of coins or tokens and even money because of pursuing bad trades. Therefore, it would be better not to engage in it if you don't have enough knowledge and resources to make it big.
Hold for long term need you have enough brave to see the value of which thing you are holding decrease to the hell in the value. Can you accept the value of Bitcoin comeback to $1,000 in this year? In my opinion, this situation can happen to create a far bullish trend again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I prefer holding long term but I sometimes trade some coins because if there is a obvious opportunity you should not miss it. Trade and hold, it depends on coins as well.

I prefer holding too because it's a passive approach and, I think, is the generally safer approach in profiting in this market. Day trading is more of an active and aggressive approach that interplays with the movement of coin values by doing real time trades. Having said, that approach is a more risky approach because of the fact that market assets may change in value, especially in this market, at such a quick rate. Many people have lots tens of millions of coins or tokens and even money because of pursuing bad trades. Therefore, it would be better not to engage in it if you don't have enough knowledge and resources to make it big.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
mostly i trade long term only nt on short term trades crypto market is very speculative we cant do short trades long term trades we can gain profits
Activity: 140
I used to trade every day, but I didn't make any profit, and I was very busy every day. So I decided to change it, be a long-term trader, and be optimistic about value investment.
Activity: 98
You will get more profit in day trading if you are the one who rides in FOMO and sell it for your target prices. But day trading is for risk taker only. So I prefer Long term hold.Be sure that you chosen token/coin for longterm hold is a good project, begin with checking their project or do your own research.Based on my conclusion, the Real Cryptocurrency Projects, are takes more time to carry out their plans to have a great future of their project. And the developers and moderators are too busy to establish their platform,features and partnerships but they giving some updates in their website or social media page for giving a signal that serves as "project is not dead" to avoid awareness to their community. Sometimes, Long term hold serves as give and take, Because you give more time to hold your token by giving also trust. And you will take Biggest Surprise ever!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I used to keep coins for a long time.  But now it seems to me that it is not always profitable.  Many coins, which I hold for about a year, have now reached their minimum.  And now the only way out is to wait until they grow up again.  It would be more advantageous to keep them in the mid-term, and then sell
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
IMO hodl is da best, day trading will just take your time

Buy hold and let the market decide
Activity: 406
I am a long term investor and I choose to do things this way because for me it is more safe and secured to hold instead of trading
Activity: 238
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
If I want to make a profit immediately, I will trade every day. Doing this seems certain but profit is only stable, not a breakthrough. But there are many investments I want to have a bigger profit margin than I would wait for a long time. Although I know it is risky, but sometimes it gives me high profits but sometimes it makes me lose. I accept that because it is the law of the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

It is preferable if you have the perfect skills for day trading. I guess there will be more profit made in day trading rather than on simply holding. I am trying to make the best of my little skills and day trade sometimes. But when the market is red like this it seems that day trading is very hard to be appreciated. I have not been day trading for a few weeks already. The market is not that good to even look at. I am now holding my coins and wait for the market to bounce back and begin to make good and long green candles.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
I prefer long term holding, day trading is too risky and I heard others lose some big money due to this technique
Activity: 411