Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 22. (Read 4235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Coins in which I see potential and prospects, I prefer to hold. They will bring me much more benefits in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
For not having an idea when will the other altcoins pumps up, I only prefer on day trading because profits are fast on that way even if the value isn't that much but still good enough rather than waiting for a one in a million chances of BOOMING the market exchange of altcoins. And if you are making a day trading you can easily watch when will it rise. I don't have much BTCs to spend that's why I'm not holding. Smiley
Although I know that panic selling won't  help us gain more, but who knows if our current value of tokens just dissappear. But if you can afford to lose what you have earned then it's also a good thing to HODL on some below $1 tokens such as TRX, NCASH, STORM and many more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
Day trading has never been an option for me. It’s not practical to invest and then sell off right away. You will miss on greater profit with this strategy.

Holding for a significant time is smarter any many sense. This way I can still weigh my options and play with my portfolio for better gains. Holding may not give immediate profit, but it will be worth the wait once we gain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
I prefer to hold my tokens for a long time and only sale them when i need money or dont believe in the project anymore. Wink
To trade every day will take to much time.
But it doesnt matter which way you choose. You  can make money with both Smiley or lose  Sad
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Both are good and safe day trade give you some money at the close of the day, for re-trading and buying new coins and long term hold give you big amount, only you have patient for long term,it is beneficial.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
Well, for a period I was a wild day trader and scalper. It was very rewarding, but extremely stressfull.
Now I prefer to hold and - when I detect an interesting opportunity - I go for it.
But no more day trading. I risked my health, really.
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
 I am a new comer in the field of cryptocurrency  and not in a position to do such type of day trading I can simply invest and wait for my target to attain for reaping my profit  For attaining my target I have to hold it patiently .For doing the day trading I have to study and understand a lot of things about the cryptocurrency  and its different features .It is a time consumed one and I have to wait for it
Activity: 65
I prefer long term investment only as I do not have much time left after job. Short term trade is best for people doing this full time.
Activity: 127
Each person's personality is different, which leads them to choose different trading methods. Short-term trading is more stimulating, which leads to greater risk and higher profit return. Relative long-term holding is more stable. Less risky and less profitable. And I prefer short-term trading and higher returns Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I do both, trade altcoins regularly for short-term profits and hold good coins for long-term profits. Check bitcointalk regularly for latest coins' updates, invest in good coins with upcoming updates. Good Luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Thanks

I prefer to do long term trade as it minimize the time needed of me to monitor the market for my portfolio. When you see a trend coming riding it is easier and time saving and cost saving at the same time so it is better than day trading or swing trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
resonated with your time. if you are a lot of time in front of computer, I suggest scalping or pingpong. but if you do not have much time, I suggest better long term. I personally prefer long term.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
I always divide the amount of capital into one half to surf daily, the other half I long-term investment
Your plan is good, but do not act carelessly that can hurt you. pay attention to surf every day and invest. hopefully, you succeed in every step that you specify.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
I have long-term investments and trade for 15 minutes every day for 3-4 hours. I advise everyone to try.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
I prefer to be safe rather than risk and that's mostly happen on daily trade does not determine we will get a profit. I prefer as long term holder besides safely we can also get a very big profit.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
It's better to hold your token for a long time because you will not be regret of joining a campaign and you will be paid for waiting. You need to be wise in choosing your own decision, especially on your own money in the future.
Activity: 49
I wont trade my coin and I will wait for It to the moon !!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
the entire project is long term, so assessing token is good or bad takes time. Sometimes market price will go down when some token holder exchange it to make it a usable finance in everyday life.
Activity: 211
Both are good in their own ways but long term is always better when you have a good entry. Long term return of investment is always higher than that of short term. But they're coins which you can make good and quick profit from on a day trading or swing trading. Just study the chart before making any move as to long term holdl or short term trade.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
Both are good and profitable in crypto, because daily and long term trading have much advantages.
Daily trading is more consuming our time than long term. We need to stay day long in front of our PC to see the market cup. It needs extra effort and skill to analyse the market. Once we make a decision it will impact much to our profit, we need to think and decide fast whether to buy or sell the altcoins unlsee we will lose the opportunity.

We should always see what happening on the market cup.
Pages:
Jump to: