Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 21. (Read 4235 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Definitely begin with long term holding and then see where you can go from there.

Not a lot of people can day trade successfully and even if they think they can, they might get screwed over by the whales.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
day trading is somewhat riscky and it is difficult to get good profit at the end of the day and we have to spend many hours t it.. so i think its waste our time... so i think long term is more profitable and more easy ratherthan day trade.
I'm starting to trade daily, the tokens holders are doomed to lose this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
it depends on what coin you have. if you have eth or btc its better to hold it long term. if your holding altcoins try to study it first if the price are pumping good or not. if not pumping well you can trade it to eth and hold it long term. but all actions depends on you.
Activity: 156
It depends on the coin you are holding, look at whitepaper of that coin if the project seems good then it is better to hold. But if the projects do not seem profitable then just sell it off. As personal advice long-term holding is more profitable unless you are experienced in day trading and have enough time to keep your eyes on the news.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
As a rule I choose long term holding instead of daily trading. Day-trading gives you a headache every time the market is fall. I'm not professional trader I don't want spend all my free time look throw crypto rates. I prefer to join bounty campaign in this forum to earn some tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is depend on the situation of the market and the strategies. In my personal doing both is better so we will know which will more profitable, but in my opinion day trading is better and has possibility to gain better profit, but we have to spend much times for that and make good strategy and money management to reduce any risk in trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
I prefer holding long term, as stick to that approach I do not have to be at the monitor every minute during the day and I feel more comfortable during market turbulence days.  
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I'm not a trader, so I do not know how to trade on the stock exchange, I do not feel the market, because I simply do not have enough time. I think that those who know how to do it, they earn very well on similar situations.
Activity: 134
For me I prefer long term but I case of necessity I will sell it some but not everything so that I need case if the price will grow I have something.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
If you look at the history then a person would have made better returns if he would have just held his coins instead of day trading them. Also with hodling the risk of suffering loses reduces as with hodling you only lose money if you sell but if the coin you are invested in has strong fundamentals then you don't have to worry about that.
Activity: 77
In the crypto world, I would rather hold my coins for the long haul. By keeping my coins, and I always keep track of market price developments, I can find out all the time. When the market price falls and rises. So understand when it's time to exchange altcoin in order to provide profit for me.
If using an altcoin exchange system every day, I think it's too risky. Because when the market down still have to exchange altcoin, and it gives a loss for me.
Activity: 143
I prefer to hold for long term, many coin hasn't reach its destination according to their roadmap and I'd prefer to see my coin with a higher price and among top 5 on market cap in future to dumping them and later regret.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I prefer to invest in long term and hold my coins, because i think much earn a profit than a day trading whether it could takes too long but you can gain more profit so i prefer long term than day trading.
Activity: 258
I like to hold my BTC for a long time, but I will pay attention to the price of encryption every day, but I will hold my BTC for a long time.

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I much more like to hodl my coins in long term method because i could see the big profit for it whether it could take too long.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
I am on the idea that hodling is bad idea as today considering the charts of BTC and projects perspectives . Hold at your own risk since the situation is difficult for all.
Activity: 308
I prefer to invest long-term and hold coin that I have, because I think the profit earned greater than a day trading, although the risk is also large.
Long term hold is far better than day trading, why?
Because even the best of traders lose a lot of thousands of dollar to day trading....it is very risky. If you wanna play it safe and you are not that good in trading....just hold 4 a long time and you will see ur investment multiply.
Activity: 252
I prefer to exchange my altcoin, to make it easier for me in the short term, and I prefer to hold bitcoin in the long run, because the bitcoin price every day is always increasing, so we will be more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: