Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 34. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I once tried to engage in trading, but had no positive results and I lost quite a lot of money. So I prefer a simple and reliable way to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I prefer buying and holding your coins for the long term rather than day trading. Crypto market is very volatile and unstable which makes day trading as risky as gambling. Either you are gonna make profit or you will loose your hard earned money. Long term holding on the other hand, is less risky as your investment has all the time it needs to mature in the long term. You will be able to make maximum profits if you choose HODL strategy.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Until now im not yet well experienced in trading. So my opinion is focus first on long term hold. In that way you can secure your investments for a period of time. While holding, gather some informations about trading. Keep learning until you reach the moment that you think you can handle trading. As of now, i prefer long term hold.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
I prefer long-term hold. I am still learning to do trading and I am having a hard time to learn. I know it is good to learn to trade because it will give you a quick profit especially if you can manage well.
Activity: 560
Go for the max profit with HODL strategy, I saw so many people fail the maintain the a daytrade scalping style. Many people will be gaining the max if they maintain a long term startegy. In the current bearish trend and depleting volume in altcoins, getting constant daily profit is almost like squeezing blood from rock. Look for the best crypto blockchain projects or solid ICO will be a lifechanging for now IMO.

Activity: 168
Definitely long term holding is easier, safer, etc.

Day trading seems way more intimidating but I'd love to try, waste some money on it and learn from my mistakes though.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You get more emotional when you day trade that when you are trading long term.

Long term gives you the ability and enough time to make informed decisions and make enough research before you invest and the results are always amazing than short term.

That's my take
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
I prefer long-term retention of bitcoins, as I see this way of investing the most profitable and safe, I do not expose myself to the risks of trading.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
So far I have not traded, I keep coins, I plan to allocate part of the funds for trade
Activity: 26
Both. I have a few I hold because I believe in them. I trade with some. Until LTC has this major rally is made more from trading. LTC taking off like this means I’ve made more from holding. I’ve got burn marks from trading. But I also enjoy it even if I lost all the money  Grin
Activity: 32
i'm a long terms HODLER.

i think that the market is  ever changing these days.
Activity: 103
I just hold and only sell if the price has risen so much within a short period that a correction is inevitable. Not like Monero that has ""only"" tripled in price within 2 weeks, it has to be much higher than that. Why? Saves a lot of effort and time trying to lock in small profits all the time. Just looking at the charts and news once a day is enough.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I try not to trade. Especially now, when the market fell. My HOLD strategy!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think it is safe to buy Cryptocurrencies  for long-term storage. It takes a lot of time to spend on daily business and it is very risky. But long-term business is better with daily business and you need to understand that the coins you have what kind of projects they have and how much business is.
I think that you do not need to look for profitable options for buying coins. and do not expect a long-term perspective in the future. Better today to trade even the same Bitcoin, because you will earn more on the difference in price than to expect Ghost incomes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
When I was day trading I was mainly losing money. Now I've seen that if I hold long term instead, at some point I end up gaining. Therefore now my main strategy is long term.
Activity: 107
Diversify, but don't over diversify. It is never good to have all your investment in to a single coin, it could be argued that this has worked out with certain coins, but it's a safer bet to diversify, however, don't overdo it. Diversifying too much could also be bad, holding on to too many coins will lower the potential of you making huge profits with just a few coins, as you would have more money invested in these few coins, the profits could be bigger with just a few.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
I think it is safe to buy Cryptocurrencies  for long-term storage. It takes a lot of time to spend on daily business and it is very risky. But long-term business is better with daily business and you need to understand that the coins you have what kind of projects they have and how much business is.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I prefer a long term holding invest because I'm new at trading. I have not much knowledge & experience in trading. It's  safer to buy crytocurrency for long storage. Long term in better than daily trading. There is a lot of time spent on daily trading  & it's too risky.

I liked day trade very much when I was a newbie in this market, tracking the curves and traded a lot, but I found that made me very tired and I wasted a lot of time, what is more important, I did not earn too much since I sell a lot of potential coins.
Activity: 140
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

i think better when you with a part of you deposit often trade, with the part of deposit hold for long. in this case, you can earn a lot of money if the coin that you kept for a long time during this period will rise in price several times and earn a living daily trade
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
i think its very dificult do daily trading anyway for its dificult and trader must be realy good and understand market well to start daily trading as so much crushes in day...dont know
Pages:
Jump to: