Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 35. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I still prefer to invest long-term assets rather than trading coins. My reason is because I am not very able to trade coins, I prefer to wait and HODL.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
Depends to alt coin you will hold for long term because there is a possible you can trade in higher price unless if you are needing money. Holding have chance to get more income.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I prefer to long term hold because it is less risky. We need to do a lot of research to trade in this market.
But if you invest in small amounts and wait for the right time, you are more likely to win.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It depends to a coin that i hold.   I want to do trading because atleast my coins does circulate.  Also trading after long term hold for one coin, it is good but too risky.

If bitcoin it is, i want to hold it forever unless i need a money.  Too many coins does not gain profitable, that's why too many investors have a bad result.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Holders have a better chance of profits in the long run, only few day traders succeed long term. If you even doubt yourself of being able to day trade, don't.
Activity: 121
 I think that hodling is better. Why? Because trading is more risky and requires a lot of time. Investing in good coins when the price is low is for me a safe and rewarding long-term strategy...
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
I have part of the deposit invested for a long period. And another part of the deposit I trade on the stock exchange within a day. I like to trade inside the day. Such trade gives more opportunities and earnings. But she is more risky.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I'd suggest 3rd option -  investing into perspective ICOs and hold these earned coins for long-term. That's a bit risky but more profitable than long-term invest in the existing projects and needs less time than trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I prefer to be investor. I think the solution is quite simple. If there is enough capital to not regret the losses or the talent of the trader. Then you can deal with intra-day trading up to 25% of the total free capital. In other cases, only long-term investment is recommended. Relatively long, but the reward is higher than in the bank.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I do both to avoid the risk of losing all my investments and creating room for a possible high return in the long term. If you are not skilled in day trading it is advisable you don't get involved but rather invest wisely in ICOs and select good coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
I combine part of the trading part of holding in the portfolio for a long time.
If there is no time for daily trading, then it is better to long.
Activity: 3
I think holding long term is safer and more certain, although profits will accrue slower. Trading is more seductive but you are most likely to do more damage than good to your bottom line.

The best way is to look for good airdrops and hold them. You risk nothing because you got the coins free, and you don't have to analyse markets or guess or anything.

I'm currently following the marinecoin airdrop. Everybody that qualifies (up to the first 20,000) gets 450000 MTC ... each!. No need to invest your cash or worry about trading. Just qualify, apply, and hodl. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

There are many reasons why marinecoin is attractive, but I won't go into that here, as it would be out of topic. If you are interested, go to marineco.in for details on how you can qualify for the airdrop and contribute to the community and help it grow
Activity: 280
i plan to long hold most of my coins, but i will also take some coins to make day trade, especially the whole market is not good like now, no matter how, my aim is to earn as more coins as i can
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
It is best to leave them for a long period. A few years. I change koin when money is urgently needed. Simply, many people immediately sell them, and then the coin is 10 times more expensive. It's my opinion. You still need to understand what kind of project you have coins and how much it is practical.
Activity: 116
TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS
Day trading is harder than holding long term investment. But in a short time you can earn a lot with smart moves by day trading. I am new at this, I have also long term holding coins but trying to improve myself day trading for earning in short time too.
Activity: 104
Have a core amount that you never trade just in case. Whether that is 50% 10% or 1%. I could live with myself if I held onto an asset that plummets in value better than I can know that I sold off everything that would have been worth thousands, but sometimes you got to know when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em.
Activity: 323

Thanks

For me, I think holding it for the long term is the best. Because we do not know what happens to every coin in the future. The biggest possibility I always think of is the price increase of the coin. That's all I think about if I have to hold it for the long haul.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I prefer Long term trading or holdings rather than a day trade. I lose money alot before. In Trading you must study the fundamentals and technicals of the chart. Usually Fundamentals are apply on Crypto.
Activity: 350
Depends on a situation. Usually I keep coins for a long time, because these coins can give a good profit in the future. If the rate is high, I sell the coins,  get a good profit.
Activity: 238
I prefer a long term holding invest because I'm new at trading. I have not much knowledge & experience in trading. It's  safer to buy cryptocurrency for long storage. Long term in better than daily trading. There is a lot of time spent on daily trading  & it's too risky.
Pages:
Jump to: