Pages:
Author

Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold? - page 56. (Read 4267 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Unless you're an expert, I'd switch to long term holding.

Even if not, Idk if day trading is really worth it.
Activity: 88
I think hold some potential coin is better than all other business. Long term hold is the best way and it is not risky for us.
you need to hold it until you earn it. I will not sell except for urgent everyday needs, it's really hard to do it.
So I suggest you for hold some popular altcoin like Ethereum and NEO. thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like long-term investments more , it is more convenient for me than to sit around the clock and monitor the situation in the markets .
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I am too lazy for day trading. I generally prefer to hold my coins in long term. But if i notice that one of my coin is rising i start to watch it closely. If i get enough profit for me, i would sell it. I am trying to keep my coins as long as I can get profit.
Activity: 421
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I do them both, but most of the time long term hold than day trade, because in day trade you need to quick as bot if you are monitoring the graph. while in long term hold I don't see any risk compare to other one. But make sure the coins you hold in a long term is really potentials.
Activity: 392
That depends. If you need money for daily living then day trading is good for you. But if you have plenty of money then go for long term hold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
This is not the first such topic.
Only mid- and long term.
A qualified intraday trader can get more than a long-term trader. But very few people can be a good intraday trader.
Activity: 308
It depends actually on a coin you are holding. If it is for going to be stable in the crypto market, you should hold for a long term but if you feel that it might blow up or go down much better to trade it to much better altcoin or coin. You have to weigh everything first before you decide so that in the end you won't regret it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I was more into trading earlier a few months back but now i prefer to hold, im trying to learn the market cycles and to learn when to buy and when to sell in long timeframes so im ok with holding for several months.
Activity: 210
totally the long term hold don't like trading tried it once lost half of my assets based on some singnal around so i decide to hold a certain project for the long term vision after i review it of course and see what the project developers has to offer in long term, trading need a lot of research to do and the right time to invest that of course apply to because i know a lot of people earn a lot of money from trading
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Day trade is a hard task to do because you need to pick which alternate coin you have to invest to. You need to make sure that the alternate coin will not reach bankruptcy and will still give you profit in the future. Long term hodling is also good because there are times that some alternate coins receive a sudden increase in price in which you can gain profit for just hodling that alternate coin.
Activity: 238
I think the long term is more profitable. But it's good when you have money now. If you need fast profit maybe day trading is better.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?
Thanks

In my situation this time, I can only do holding my Crypto Assets because I cannot do trading due to my full-time job career. But I will soon quit my job and spend the rest of my life with my family and Cryptocurrency market because I am confident that I can earn high income through trading and participate Signature bounty campaigns.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

Thanks

Will,both of this is good trading or holding btc ,but i rather prefer to hold my bitcoins in a long period of time because,i know that if hold it,and time will come the value of my bitcoin will pump back into $900 equal into 1btc,as like happen last year that the bitcoin price almost got into $1000 in the blockchain market and thats the time that i sell my bitcoin so that i can gain a good earning.
Activity: 182

Thanks
If you are just new in trading, then it will take time to understand on how to become a trader. I know that being a trader should have enough knowledge in order to avoid losing a huge amount of money. Day trading is kind of complicated and most of the experts can do it that day, however those who doesn't have enough time and too busy because of some works, they prefer long term of holding. I know that holding also is risky because anytime, there is a possibility that you might end up of an empty wallet. However, both methods are profitable, but make sure that you are ready enough to face the consequences.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
I don't have soo much free time because the job that I have now so I prefer to hold altcoin like long term investment. I was tried few time daily trading but that isn't for me , I finished in red. It easiest for me to buy and wait what will happen for few months.
Activity: 144
It will definitely up to you. Trading require skill, if you think you can do trading then do it instead. Long term holding won't definitely do good sometimes since we all know crypto is very unpredictable. There are times that the coins might not recover for such a long time and that will count as a loss for you. If you are really planning for a long term, then I prefer investing in bitcoin or etherium.
Activity: 46

Thanks
I prefer to trade for a mid-term. Looking for some coins in top 100 that are in dip now, checking coinmarketcal for upcoming events, and buy it and hold for 1-2 weeks.
Activity: 267
Personally, I prefer long-term investments, although I have a friend who likes to trade on the contrary and he does it well. Conclusion, do what works well for you.

Yes because we have different abilities so if one thing won't work with you then find some that might suits you. And as for me, I prefer more long term holding because of its lesser risk than day trading and besides I don't have much time to focus in day trading. Sometimes I do swing trading if it's necessary or if the coin had been doing good.
Activity: 826
I actually do both. I have tokens intended for long term hold and I also have altcoins for day trade, but because of abrupt depreciation of bitcoin since early part of January if I'm not mistaken I paused for awhile with my day trade.
Pages:
Jump to: